Just admit the Hunter Biden laptop is authentic and NOT Putin’s creation

youre still doing the whataboutism thing,,,
I know but aren't I justified?

Trump failed to disclose the loan, which was paid off months after he took office, Forbes reported.

Trump owed the money to L/P Daewoo while he was campaigning in 2016 and into his presidency, according to records. He didn’t list the debt in financial disclosure filings, as candidates and presidents are expected to do, Forbes reported.

So keep worrying about Hunter Biden. LOL

man you got the TDS bad,,,
The debt would have sparked conflict of interest concerns over an American president’s indebtedness to a foreign operation vulnerable to influence by North Korea’s rogue government. Trump often gushed about his close relationship with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un.

Now it makes sense

1670260535218.png

I know but aren't I justified?

Trump failed to disclose the loan, which was paid off months after he took office, Forbes reported.

Trump owed the money to L/P Daewoo while he was campaigning in 2016 and into his presidency, according to records. He didn’t list the debt in financial disclosure filings, as candidates and presidents are expected to do, Forbes reported.

So keep worrying about Hunter Biden. LOL
what does trumps finances have to do with hunters???

just another whataboutism,,,

what does trumps finances have to do with hunters???

just another whataboutism,,,
Exactly, but what a bunch of hypocrites you all are on this Hunter thing.

I did a search for how far back you guys have been trashing Hunter. First it was his infidelity and drug use, now this. Give it up. You have Biden DS. BDS. Or HDS. LOL. It's a joke compared to Hunter.

We all admit Hunter was not qualified to have that job. It was a job he got because of who his father is. So what? Joe is the president and you've got nothing on him.

Meanwhile, Trump was in debt to North Korea and we didn't know because he didn't disclose it. He's running in 2024. Shouldn't be allowed.

1670261902603.png

Exactly, but what a bunch of hypocrites you all are on this Hunter thing.

I did a search for how far back you guys have been trashing Hunter. First it was his infidelity and drug use, now this. Give it up. You have Biden DS. BDS. Or HDS. LOL. It's a joke compared to Hunter.

We all admit Hunter was not qualified to have that job. It was a job he got because of who his father is. So what? Joe is the president and you've got nothing on him.

Meanwhile, Trump was in debt to North Korea and we didn't know because he didn't disclose it. He's running in 2024. Shouldn't be allowed.

View attachment 734994
your selective critique of what bidens actions really mean speaks volumes to your hypocrisy,,

tell us oh great one what was trumps loan for and how is it connected to him not even being a politician let alone POTUS when he got them??
he is an international business man after all,,

now hunter collecting millions in forgivable loans from china and russia and joe taking him on air force 2 to china to sign a private equity deal could and most likely has compromised joe to those countries,,
more so if they have more pictures and proof that hunter is a pedo drug addict that rapes little children,,
yes I said more pictures because we already have some via his laptop,,

I am happy if both trump and the biden crime family are investigated,,
even though trump has been under investigation non stop for 7 yrs and come up with little to nothing,,

your selective critique of what bidens actions really mean speaks volumes to your hypocrisy,,

tell us oh great one what was trumps loan for and how is it connected to him not even being a politician let alone POTUS when he got them??
he is an international business man after all,,

now hunter collecting millions in forgivable loans from china and russia and joe taking him on air force 2 to china to sign a private equity deal could and most likely has compromised joe to those countries,,
more so if they have more pictures and proof that hunter is a pedo drug addict that rapes little children,,
yes I said more pictures because we already have some via his laptop,,

I am happy if both trump and the biden crime family are investigated,,
even though trump has been under investigation non stop for 7 yrs and come up with little to nothing,,
Did Biden not disclose? Because Trump hid his investment with North Korea and Russia and Saudi Arabia. He as POTUS sold them nuclear technology. Then when he was out because he lost, the Saudi's gave Jared $2 BILLION WITH A B dollars for what? Right on time. Right after Trump had left office. What a joke you are. It's staring you right in the face but you don't see it. But you see any slight possibility that Biden MIGHT be compromised.

When you know Trump is compromised and you don't care.

Did Biden not disclose? Because Trump hid his investment with North Korea and Russia and Saudi Arabia. He as POTUS sold them nuclear technology. Then when he was out because he lost, the Saudi's gave Jared $2 BILLION WITH A B dollars for what? Right on time. Right after Trump had left office. What a joke you are. It's staring you right in the face but you don't see it. But you see any slight possibility that Biden MIGHT be compromised.

When you know Trump is compromised and you don't care.
once again you completely ignore known facts about the bidens,,

lets go ahead and investigate both,, even though trump has been under constant investigation for 7 yrs with nothing to show for it while the bidens have at least 469 possible crimes just from the laptop alone,,,

once again you completely ignore known facts about the bidens,,

lets go ahead and investigate both,, even though trump has been under constant investigation for 7 yrs with nothing to show for it while the bidens have at least 469 possible crimes just from the laptop alone,,,
That's why it was great a judge let the Nancy Pelosi run house see Trump's taxes. The next McCarthy house can bring up Hunter all they want. Trump has 1000 Hunter like conflicts of interest. Saudi's, Russians, North Koreans. And you'll play it off because he's an "international" business man? Dude, he lied about being a billionaire. Or sure now he is one but Obama is a millionaire now. How do you think that happened? Or the Clinton Foundation.

But the Clinton Foundation did everything legit. Not like the Trump Foundation that was shut down.

Trump is currently under investigation for 5 crimes he did. Let's see how he gets out of them all AND becomes the nominee. I hope he does. I'd rather beat him than lose to DiSantis.

That's why it was great a judge let the Nancy Pelosi run house see Trump's taxes. The next McCarthy house can bring up Hunter all they want. Trump has 1000 Hunter like conflicts of interest. Saudi's, Russians, North Koreans. And you'll play it off because he's an "international" business man? Dude, he lied about being a billionaire. Or sure now he is one but Obama is a millionaire now. How do you think that happened? Or the Clinton Foundation.

But the Clinton Foundation did everything legit. Not like the Trump Foundation that was shut down.

Trump is currently under investigation for 5 crimes he did. Let's see how he gets out of them all AND becomes the nominee. I hope he does. I'd rather beat him than lose to DiSantis.
youre doing it again,,,

Has it been submitted into a court-of-law with the custodial chain intact? ... if not, then you have nothing ...

Why would a multi-millionaire even bother repairing a cheap piece -f shit like a damn laptop ... and if he did, why take it to a street corner repair shoppe instead of the manufacturer ...

What next ... Warren Buffet darning his own socks? ...
Horse shit.

You're totally delusional.

Forum List

Back