juror kicked off rittenhouse trial

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

the idiot juror made joke about one the dudes that was killed. Jacob Blake, real smart. Some are saying the juror wanted out of jury duty. is why he said the joke.

If it was attempt to get out of jury duty the man's a genius. Good for him. Who wants to do jury duty?

If it's not a hung jury, every juror is gonna have their life upended by the retaliatory response.
They need to keep the jury's identification secret from every trial from here on out. And if someone finds out who they are and tells everyone. If one of the juror gets killed. They should also get the death penalty.

If it was attempt to get out of jury duty the man's a genius. Good for him. Who wants to do jury duty?

I accidently got out of jury duty once.

It was a case where a guy was contesting a ticket for drunk driving which would be his 3rd strike. And during selection they asked me "do you think having 1 beer at lunch to be reasonable and not make someone drunk?"

I said "well it depends on alcohol tolerance of a person, did he drink before or after he ate, how does his metabolism work with alcohol as it effects different people in different ways, of course then you have genetics and how dopamine receptors and re-up take inhibitors can effect people differently and....." They said "your honor I'd like the juror dismissed please" and home I went.

It was a case where a guy was contesting a ticket for drunk driving which would be his 3rd strike. And during selection they asked me "do you think having 1 beer at lunch to be reasonable and not make someone drunk?"

I said "well it depends on alcohol tolerance of a person, did he drink before or after he ate, how does his metabolism work with alcohol as it effects different people in different ways, of course then you have genetics and how dopamine receptors and re-up take inhibitors can effect people differently and....." They said "your honor I'd like the juror dismissed please" and home I went.
i'm permanently out of jury duty.

the idiot juror made joke about one the dudes that was killed. Jacob Blake, real smart. Some are saying the juror wanted out of jury duty. is why he said the joke.
Bizarre.

All he had to do was tell the judge he wasn't able to serve for any number of reasons & he would have been dismissed much earlier in the process.

What a jackass.

Smart jurors need not apply.

Black/white thinkers only please!

Although its a funny joke....

I don't think he told it to be kicked off the trial.....

He could have took care of that long before the jury selection process got started...

He just felt comfortable with who he told the joke to.....but he should at least consider a future in stand-up

I was actually seated in a DWI case about 12 years ago. The prosecutor thought the defense would strike me, and the defense thought the prosecutor would strike me.

I obeyed all the rules of getting out of jury duty. I talked at least 10x more than anyone else and I was very opinionated.

My mistake was NOT picking a side to be opinionated AGAINST. I shit on everybody.

:laughing0301:

Pick one side and be loud about your opinions.

I was actually seated in a DWI case about 12 years ago. The prosecutor thought the defense would strike me, and the defense thought the prosecutor would strike me.

I obeyed all the rules of getting out of jury duty. I talked at least 10x more than anyone else and I was very opinionated.

My mistake was NOT picking a side to be opinionated AGAINST. I shit on everybody.

:laughing0301:

Pick one side and be loud about your opinions.

Hell I wasn't even trying to get out of it. They asked me a question and I just explained all the variables that go into and they booted me before I could even finish. I was just saying that the answer to the question isn't just a yes or no and I didn't have enough information.

prosecution, witnesses testify. hmm the garage owners sons said they did not tells Kyle one anyone to guard the families property. yet they are pictures with kyle and the rest of his fellow defenders. hmmm and what great grandma testifying that her great grandson always caries a skate board and this night he chose to hit kyle with it. he was on film doing it;. i don't think she helped the prosecution any.

I don't understand. Jacob Blake wasn't killed...

Forum List

Back