Woman claims white privilege will keep her out of jail, goes to jail

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Screen_Shot_2021-11-04_at_11.34.47_AM_kczbyu

A Texas real estate agent who swore she wouldn’t be jailed over her role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot has been sentenced to 60 days in prison.

U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper on Thursday also slapped convicted rioter Jenna Ryan with $500 in restitution after she was charged with a single count of parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

At the hearing, Cooper told Ryan that he believed her punishment would tell Americans “something about the courts and about how our country responded to what happened, and I think the sentence should tell them that we take it seriously.”

“You suggested antifa was somehow involved. And perhaps most famously, you said that because you had blonde hair and white skin, you wouldn’t be going to jail,” Cooper said.

According to a sentencing memo that chronicled her appearance at the Capitol and her boastful commentary in the aftermath of the attack, Ryan in March had declared on Twitter that she would not face consequences for the insurrection—because she’s white.

“Definitely not going to jail. Sorry I have blonde hair white skin a great job a great future and I’m not going to jail,” she wrote. “Sorry to rain on your hater parade. I did nothing wrong.”

'We won this election, and we won it by a landslide'​

'We will stop the steal'​

'We will never give up. We will never concede. It doesn't happen'​

'If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore'​

'We are going to the Capitol'​

Why didn't trump pay for this woman's legal fees? She wouldn't be in jail if trump had kept his mouth shut.

A Texas real estate agent who swore she wouldn’t be jailed over her role in the Jan. 6 Capitol riot has been sentenced to 60 days in prison.

U.S. District Judge Christopher Cooper on Thursday also slapped convicted rioter Jenna Ryan with $500 in restitution after she was charged with a single count of parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

At the hearing, Cooper told Ryan that he believed her punishment would tell Americans “something about the courts and about how our country responded to what happened, and I think the sentence should tell them that we take it seriously.”

“You suggested antifa was somehow involved. And perhaps most famously, you said that because you had blonde hair and white skin, you wouldn’t be going to jail,” Cooper said.

According to a sentencing memo that chronicled her appearance at the Capitol and her boastful commentary in the aftermath of the attack, Ryan in March had declared on Twitter that she would not face consequences for the insurrection—because she’s white.

“Definitely not going to jail. Sorry I have blonde hair white skin a great job a great future and I’m not going to jail,” she wrote. “Sorry to rain on your hater parade. I did nothing wrong.”

Why didn't trump pay for this woman's legal fees? She wouldn't be in jail if trump had kept his mouth shut.
It was not an insurrection LOL

So there is no white privilege, I pretty much knew that already but thanks for reaffirming it.

Is there a candlelight vigil for her yet?
I wouldn't know, never heard of her, nor do I care. She is a person who broke the law and doesn't think she did, like most other criminals. You are the dumb ass that is making a claim and as usual you are caught lying and making shit up again.

Just called you out on it stupid.

No, but if you had a chance you wouldn’t pass her up for a candle light meal and a quicky afterwards…
My wife might have something to say about that. She's a brunette and rocks the sexy librarian look with the brains to back it up. She's way out of my league but she loves me anyway. Blondes are mean and manipulative. They hold no particular attraction.

The one funny thing about that day was the way these genius "patriots" photographed, streamed and recorded the whole thing, making the cops' jobs much easier afterwards.

They must have thought they'd all get medals of America's deep appreciation for being such brave and intelligent and informed and patriotic Americans.

You can't make this shit up. :rolleyes:

My wife might have something to say about that. She's a brunette and rocks the sexy librarian look with the brains to back it up. She's way out of my league but she loves me anyway. Blondes are mean and manipulative. They hold no particular attraction.
Hey there I’m a blonde!

10 bucks says that Her hair on her head is not the same color between Her legs!

"Sorry I have blonde hair white skin a great job a great future and I’m not going to jail. Sorry to rain on your hater parade. I did nothing wrong."

Oops

Forum List

Back