juneteenth represents freedom better then July 4th

Let's post Table 43, not the Juvenile table.

That's not a table of crime rates. The one I posted is crime rates. You can set it for juveniles if you want, but no one forces you to do that. Your table needs to be adjusted to account for the fact that the majority of the population is White. One thing we can see right away is that blacks make up just under 13% of the population, but in every crime category they make up more than 13% of the criminals. In almost every case it's significantly more. For instance over half the murders/manslaughters and robberies are committed by blacks.

That's not a table of crime rates. The one I posted is crime rates. You can set it for juveniles if you want, but no one forces you to do that. Your table needs to be adjusted to account for the fact that the majority of the population is White. One thing we can see right away is that blacks make up just under 13% of the population, but in every crime category they make up more than 13% of the criminals. In almost every case it's significantly more. For instance over half the murders/manslaughters and robberies are committed by blacks.
Wrong clown, that is the table of actual crimes. I know the truth hurts.

Forum List

Back