July 20th plot against Hitler

eagle7-31

Diamond Member
Mar 24, 2020

too bad Stauffenberg and the others involved did not pull this off. Of course if the 1938 plot had worked WWII in Europe would have been avoided. Trouble was that Stauffenberg and others who tried to kill Hitler were soldiers, not professional assassins.

The July 20th plot against Hitler?

Now that is a little late for that isn't it?

Who knows, in about another 50 years someone may find Joe and Hunter guilty finally.

:auiqs.jpg:

Its history which is why I posted it here.
A power struggle would have emerged along with the Allied stance on unconditional surrender.

I don't think things would have changed that much if at all.

A power struggle would have emerged along with the Allied stance on unconditional surrender.

I don't think things would have changed that much if at all.
Agreed if the 20 July plot succeeded. But the war would have ended sooner. A large percentage of the deaths in the SS camps came in final 11 months of the war.

"KISS" (keep it simple stupid). What were they thinking with an elaborate bomb plot when any one of them could have walked up to Hitler and put a bullet in his head? Were they too cowardly to take personal responsibility?

Its history which is why I posted it here.
You used Wikipedia,a mouthpiece for the government for your source of history? You should start a comedy club,that’s like asking a bank robber who robbed a bank if he robbed thst bank,the fox guarding the henhouse, :rofl: as far as history goes Wikipedia is only good for reporting the outcomes of pro sports,what the scores were.:rofl:

Success in removing Uncle Adolf would have been almost pointless without removing his successor Himmler at the same time .Plenty of evidence that Himmler was an even worse proposition .

Forum List

Back