Julian Assange has been arrested

Yes they are two peas in a pod. Somehow many Americans don’t know it.
One has been proven, the other has not. There are no "two peas in a pod" for that equation. If that were true, you would have exposed the confirmed criminal activity.
To believe Hillary is not a crook, is to believe in fairy tales.
After forty years of investigating her and finding nothing, Republicans are still living the fantasy.

There is no question at all that Hillary was given the DNC debate questions ahead of time, thus being party to defraud the democratic voters.
Donna Brazile has admitted it.
It has been verified,
Bernie should have been the democratic candidate.

Donna Brazile defended sending Hillary Clinton a debate question by saying she did not want the candidate to be "blindsided." Brazile, in an interview with Tucker Carlson, said due to WikiLeaks you only saw the email where she sent Clinton information but not "the things" I gave to Bernie Sanders or Martin O'Malley, the other Democratic presidential candidates. Carlson said he would love to see those.

"Tucker, WikiLeaks sought to divide us," Brazile said. "These were active measures where you got to see the things I gave to Hillary, you never got a chance to see the things I gave to Bernie or Martin O'Malley."

"You know what, I’m totally happy, you bring those and I will put them on the show anytime," Carlson challenged her.

Brazile On Giving Hillary Debate Question: You Never Saw The Things I Gave To Sanders Or O'Malley

Hardly matters if the DNC had included other candidates in the debate fraud or not. The viewers should have been told if the candidates were given the debate questions ahead of time or not.
If Brazile is telling the truth now, she should be willing to release all the emails herself.
She has not.
So call me skeptical.

Brazile is a narcissist. She was afraid for her own life and she may not have done it all. She can't remember.
DNC’s Donna Brazile dedicated her book to “patriot” Seth Rich
Now Donna Brazile doesn't know if she gave the debate questions to Hillary Clinton

Brazile is a narcissist. She was afraid for her own life and she may not have done it all. She can't remember.
Now Donna Brazile doesn't know if she gave the debate questions to Hillary Clinton

If only WikiLeaks got Sander's emails, but they only wanted Hillary to go down.

She has already done the deed. Now she wants to walk it back. Again. You're ok with that.

I do not trust the Washington Examiner or Eddie Scarry. I really do not care what Brazile does, are you ok with Russia and WikiLeaks hacking of Hillary's and Podesta's emails? Sounds like you are just fine with it as tramp is.

There is no evidence it was Russians, and there is no evidence that Hillary's email server was hacked.
It was just the DNC email server that was hacked, containing emails TO Hillary.

And while no one likes email hacking, it is great if it uncovers a crime or fraud.

Worth repeating.
Clearly the main media is deliberately lying about Assange and falsely claiming he committed all sorts of crimes.
The reality is he never violated a single law.
It is the government, politicians, and others who violated laws, and Assange is just a whistleblower.
Essentially he is a hero.

Worth repeating.
Clearly the main media is deliberately lying about Assange and falsely claiming he committed all sorts of crimes.
It is the government, politicians, and others who violated laws, and Assange is just a whistleblower.

I love of the hypocritical flip-flopping. Assange last embarrassed the Democrats so Republicans like him. But if he'd exposed Republican corruption they'd want his head on a spike.

Worth repeating.

I love of the hypocritical flip-flopping. Assange last embarrassed the Democrats so Republicans like him. But if he'd exposed Republican corruption they'd want his head on a spike.

No, Assange has always been mostly famous for revealing that there were no Iraqi WMD, and that the whole invasion of Iraq was based on lies. The DNC leaks were hardly very important. What was important was that we were deliberately murdering innocent Iraqis. And that was the Republicans.

Worth repeating.

I tend to think you are right.

This is the difference between these two. One is a clown (CIA) the other is not.

kJ93Brz.jpg

No, she's referring to the "HE" Trump, who has already gotten caught for those activities.
Yes they are two peas in a pod. Somehow many Americans don’t know it.
One has been proven, the other has not. There are no "two peas in a pod" for that equation. If that were true, you would have exposed the confirmed criminal activity.
To believe Hillary is not a crook, is to believe in fairy tales.
After forty years of investigating her and finding nothing, Republicans are still living the fantasy.
Lol

Yeah she’s clean as the driven snow, but that Trump is a blatant fucking crook. LOL
A proven crook at that.

Worth repeating.

No, Assange has always been mostly famous for revealing that there were no Iraqi WMD, and that the whole invasion of Iraq was based on lies. The DNC leaks were hardly very important. What was important was that we were deliberately murdering innocent Iraqis. And that was the Republicans.

The DNC leaks were stolen emails used against Clinton. That was illegal and Trump cheer leaded for them. Try and imagine that scenario the other way around. Republicans would have gone insane.

She has already done the deed. Now she wants to walk it back. Again. You're ok with that.

I do not trust the Washington Examiner or Eddie Scarry. I really do not care what Brazile does, are you ok with Russia and WikiLeaks hacking of Hillary's and Podesta's emails? Sounds like you are just fine with it as tramp is.

Wikileaks and Russia still not in cahoots. Nice try though. Those words are from Donna Brazile. She is an attention whore still trying to be relevant. You can find the same at WaPo.
There's no cure for blue-chipped ones like her.

Sure there is. She can lose 2020, 2022, 2024..........if that's what it takes.

Worth repeating.

The DNC leaks were stolen emails used against Clinton. That was illegal and Trump cheer leaded for them. Try and imagine that scenario the other way around. Republicans would have gone insane.

You should start paying attention to the content rather than the act. All this nonsense you have going on is simply an attempt to divert attention to what was in the emails.

Or anything else for that matter.

Now nobody gives a damn about the Democratic Party. I'm telling you that as a liberal. Take your Sally Boynton Browns and shove them up your ass. You're frauds with everything. Everything.

Last edited:

Worth repeating.

First of all, you are totally unaware of the law.
Because emails go from server to server, each possibly retaining a copy and admins requires to read them on occasion, they have always legally been public and not private.
No one has any legal expectation of privacy in emails.
It would be impossible for internet email servers to work and keep emails private.

Second is that actions are only illegal when they illegally harm the rights of an individual.
But no individual has the right to defraud an election debate, so revealing that can never be illegal.
That is why whistle-blowing is always legal.
You do not have the right of privacy to illegal acts like debate fraud.

Third is that Assange never hacked anything. He was just the publisher, and that is also not illegal.

Worth repeating.

You should start paying attention to the content rather than the act. All this nonsense you have going on is simply an attempt to divert attention to what was in the emails.

Now nobody gives a damn about the Democratic Party. I'm telling you that as a liberal. Take your Sally Boynton Browns and shove them up your ass. You're frauds with everything. Everything.

Wroth repeating, because I am also a leftest, liberal, progressive, and could not vote for Hillary because she was the fascist candidate, of the most wars I ever heard anyone promote. She even suggested we attack Iran, as well as Syria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

Didn't both Obama and Hillary want Julian Assange arrested in order to keep hiding stuff from the public? Trump gets the job done, but stays quiet about it. Let's see what comes out of this development.

Worth repeating.

Wroth repeating, because I am also a leftest, liberal, progressive, and could not vote for Hillary because she was the fascist candidate, of the most wars I ever heard anyone promote. She even suggested we attack Iran, as well as Syria, Libya, Egypt, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc.

That's key. She had a track record as Secretary of State. A whole lot of people were not happy with it.

Worth repeating.

First of all, you are totally unaware of the law.
Because emails go from server to server, each possibly retaining a copy and admins requires to read them on occasion, they have always legally been public and not private.
No one has any legal expectation of privacy in emails.
It would be impossible for internet email servers to work and keep emails private.

Second is that actions are only illegal when they illegally harm the rights of an individual.
But no individual has the right to defraud an election debate, so revealing that can never be illegal.
That is why whistle-blowing is always legal.
You do not have the right of privacy to illegal acts like debate fraud.

Third is that Assange never hacked anything. He was just the publisher, and that is also not illegal.

Possibly but he was still in a conspiracy with Russian to assist tramp in winning.

Worth repeating.

upload_2019-4-16_7-55-53.png

Whats that you were saying?

Wikileaks and Russia still not in cahoots. Nice try though. Those words are from Donna Brazile. She is an attention whore still trying to be relevant. You can find the same at WaPo.

Sure they are. Why do you think Tramp, hundreds of times, said he loved WikiLeaks.

Sure they are. Why do you think Tramp, hundreds of times, said he loved WikiLeaks.
You should love Wikileaks too, if you cared about the truth...but you prefer to be in the dark, but only as it relates to corruption committed by Ds. You want corruption by Rs fully exposed.

What can one say about partisans? They can't think.

Tucker Carlson and Jimmy Dore are two journalists telling the truth about Assange. Amazing isn't is? The entire MSM is in lockstep with our criminal government, except for Tucker.

Just goes to PROVE Americans aren't getting the truth from their media and that the MSM is controlled by the ruling class, but sadly most Americans haven't figured this out.

Please watch the progressive Jimmy Dore expose it all here:

Forum List

Back