Julian Assange has been arrested

Really? Who's being arrested again?

And telling us all that Assange was around long before the emails is a pitiful attempt at telling us all nothing. So fuckin what if he was around before the emails?

I don't owe you jack. Grow the fuck up. Hillary is not president.
Folks, this is what running out of gas looks like in a debate. When the opposition thinks they're tossing hand grenades at you, and they end up being spit balls.

Growing up usually is something that happens when one comes to terms with facts, and rejects fantasy. The fact is, Assange was arrested for committing crimes. And the fact that you cheer lead for a criminal, suggests you maybe still in that growing up stage. Let us all know when you decide to grow up.

Folks, the above is another man that has been left in tears because his team lost. And because he continues to assume that Assange was in cahoots with both Russia and Trump indicates a delusional type of mental illness.

You will see him demonstrate this when his team loses again in 2020 because they can't manage to pull their heads out of their asses.
Assange was arrested. I like Assange. BWK is lost, dazed and confused.
Lol! There was never a legal election to begin with. That's also been proven. That indictment is waiting for Trump in 2020, and Assange is going to jail along with Cohen, both of whom have been caught aiding and abetting the criminal in chief to make this an illegal election. Don't believe me? Talk to SDNY and the eastern district of Virginia who already have evidence in hand. That folks, is reality for all the grown ups in the room.
View attachment 255785
As always, you never debate anything. If Republicans were to actually debate something on this forum, they'd never show up.

A hero for the Tramp camp.
Because he exposed Hillary and DNC for the corrupt assholes they are, you naturally hate him.

No he exposed himself for the liar, corrupt, crook and mob boss he is.
You’re referring to HER right?
No, she's referring to the "HE" Trump, who has already gotten caught for those activities.
Yes they are two peas in a pod. Somehow many Americans don’t know it.
One has been proven, the other has not. There are no "two peas in a pod" for that equation. If that were true, you would have exposed the confirmed criminal activity.

Really? Who's being arrested again?

And telling us all that Assange was around long before the emails is a pitiful attempt at telling us all nothing. So fuckin what if he was around before the emails?

I don't owe you jack. Grow the fuck up. Hillary is not president.
Folks, this is what running out of gas looks like in a debate. When the opposition thinks they're tossing hand grenades at you, and they end up being spit balls.

Growing up usually is something that happens when one comes to terms with facts, and rejects fantasy. The fact is, Assange was arrested for committing crimes. And the fact that you cheer lead for a criminal, suggests you maybe still in that growing up stage. Let us all know when you decide to grow up.

Folks, the above is another man that has been left in tears because his team lost. And because he continues to assume that Assange was in cahoots with both Russia and Trump indicates a delusional type of mental illness.

You will see him demonstrate this when his team loses again in 2020 because they can't manage to pull their heads out of their asses.
Assange was arrested. I like Assange. BWK is lost, dazed and confused.
Lol! There was never a legal election to begin with. That's also been proven. That indictment is waiting for Trump in 2020, and Assange is going to jail along with Cohen, both of whom have been caught aiding and abetting the criminal in chief to make this an illegal election. Don't believe me? Talk to SDNY and the eastern district of Virginia who already have evidence in hand. That folks, is reality for all the grown ups in the room.

Ok, You go after that indictment for Trump. It is 2019 and you guys don't have anything else. It was a legal election. Many people don't like Trump.

Assange is still a hero. The Democratic Party continues to suck. That's a you problem.
Yea, after the mid-term election, just keep on believing that.

Because he exposed Hillary and DNC for the corrupt assholes they are, you naturally hate him.

No, she's referring to the "HE" Trump, who has already gotten caught for those activities.
One has been proven, the other has not. There are no "two peas in a pod" for that equation. If that were true, you would have exposed the confirmed criminal activity.
To believe Hillary is not a crook, is to believe in fairy tales.

After forty years of investigating her and finding nothing, Republicans are still living the fantasy.

After forty years of investigating her and finding nothing, Republicans are still living the fantasy.
Lol

Yeah she’s clean as the driven snow, but that Trump is a blatant fucking crook. LOL

this is all very simple

those who do not want Assage to talk and to be extradited to US ....are black hats

those who want Assange to go to America and talk .... they are white hats... and they are on the good side.:2up:

and just one more thing

Wikileaks is not the real Wikileaks anymore....

ok?

it has been taken over by the Clowns...by the Clowns what I mean is by the CIA

so

do not trust Wikileaks anymore

There is no question at all that Hillary was given the DNC debate questions ahead of time, thus being party to defraud the democratic voters.
Donna Brazile has admitted it.
It has been verified,
Bernie should have been the democratic candidate.

There is no question at all that Hillary was given the DNC debate questions ahead of time, thus being party to defraud the democratic voters.
Donna Brazile has admitted it.
It has been verified,
Bernie should have been the democratic candidate.

Donna Brazile defended sending Hillary Clinton a debate question by saying she did not want the candidate to be "blindsided." Brazile, in an interview with Tucker Carlson, said due to WikiLeaks you only saw the email where she sent Clinton information but not "the things" I gave to Bernie Sanders or Martin O'Malley, the other Democratic presidential candidates. Carlson said he would love to see those.

"Tucker, WikiLeaks sought to divide us," Brazile said. "These were active measures where you got to see the things I gave to Hillary, you never got a chance to see the things I gave to Bernie or Martin O'Malley."

"You know what, I’m totally happy, you bring those and I will put them on the show anytime," Carlson challenged her.

Brazile On Giving Hillary Debate Question: You Never Saw The Things I Gave To Sanders Or O'Malley

Brazile is a narcissist. She was afraid for her own life and she may not have done it all. She can't remember.
DNC’s Donna Brazile dedicated her book to “patriot” Seth Rich
Now Donna Brazile doesn't know if she gave the debate questions to Hillary Clinton

Brazile is a narcissist. She was afraid for her own life and she may not have done it all. She can't remember.
Now Donna Brazile doesn't know if she gave the debate questions to Hillary Clinton

If only WikiLeaks got Sander's emails, but they only wanted Hillary to go down.

She has already done the deed. Now she wants to walk it back. Again. You're ok with that.

She has already done the deed. Now she wants to walk it back. Again. You're ok with that.

I do not trust the Washington Examiner or Eddie Scarry. I really do not care what Brazile does, are you ok with Russia and WikiLeaks hacking of Hillary's and Podesta's emails? Sounds like you are just fine with it as tramp is.

I do not trust the Washington Examiner or Eddie Scarry. I really do not care what Brazile does, are you ok with Russia and WikiLeaks hacking of Hillary's and Podesta's emails? Sounds like you are just fine with it as tramp is.

Wikileaks and Russia still not in cahoots. Nice try though. Those words are from Donna Brazile. She is an attention whore still trying to be relevant. You can find the same at WaPo.

Wikileaks and Russia still not in cahoots. Nice try though. Those words are from Donna Brazile. She is an attention whore still trying to be relevant. You can find the same at WaPo.

Denial , denial , denial.

There's no cure for blue-chipped ones like her.

Forum List

Back