Julian Assange has been arrested

Really? Who's being arrested again?

And telling us all that Assange was around long before the emails is a pitiful attempt at telling us all nothing. So fuckin what if he was around before the emails?

I don't owe you jack. Grow the fuck up. Hillary is not president.
Folks, this is what running out of gas looks like in a debate. When the opposition thinks they're tossing hand grenades at you, and they end up being spit balls.

Growing up usually is something that happens when one comes to terms with facts, and rejects fantasy. The fact is, Assange was arrested for committing crimes. And the fact that you cheer lead for a criminal, suggests you maybe still in that growing up stage. Let us all know when you decide to grow up.

Folks, the above is another man that has been left in tears because his team lost. And because he continues to assume that Assange was in cahoots with both Russia and Trump indicates a delusional type of mental illness.

You will see him demonstrate this when his team loses again in 2020 because they can't manage to pull their heads out of their asses.
Assange was arrested. I like Assange. BWK is lost, dazed and confused.
Lol! There was never a legal election to begin with. That's also been proven. That indictment is waiting for Trump in 2020, and Assange is going to jail along with Cohen, both of whom have been caught aiding and abetting the criminal in chief to make this an illegal election. Don't believe me? Talk to SDNY and the eastern district of Virginia who already have evidence in hand. That folks, is reality for all the grown ups in the room.

Ok, You go after that indictment for Trump. It is 2019 and you guys don't have anything else. It was a legal election. Many people don't like Trump.

Assange is still a hero. The Democratic Party continues to suck. That's a you problem.

A hero for the Tramp camp.

Folks, this is what running out of gas looks like in a debate. When the opposition thinks they're tossing hand grenades at you, and they end up being spit balls.

Growing up usually is something that happens when one comes to terms with facts, and rejects fantasy. The fact is, Assange was arrested for committing crimes. And the fact that you cheer lead for a criminal, suggests you maybe still in that growing up stage. Let us all know when you decide to grow up.

Folks, the above is another man that has been left in tears because his team lost. And because he continues to assume that Assange was in cahoots with both Russia and Trump indicates a delusional type of mental illness.

You will see him demonstrate this when his team loses again in 2020 because they can't manage to pull their heads out of their asses.
Lol! There was never a legal election to begin with. That's also been proven. That indictment is waiting for Trump in 2020, and Assange is going to jail along with Cohen, both of whom have been caught aiding and abetting the criminal in chief to make this an illegal election. Don't believe me? Talk to SDNY and the eastern district of Virginia who already have evidence in hand. That folks, is reality for all the grown ups in the room.

Ok, You go after that indictment for Trump. It is 2019 and you guys don't have anything else. It was a legal election. Many people don't like Trump.

Assange is still a hero. The Democratic Party continues to suck. That's a you problem.

Because he exposed Hillary and DNC for the corrupt assholes they are, you naturally hate him.

Because he exposed Hillary and DNC for the corrupt assholes they are, you naturally hate him.

No he exposed himself for the liar, corrupt, crook and mob boss he is.

And here we go. You have the hatred of a partisan hack. You have nothing.

He was around long before the emails. And your ilk applauded the Afghan War Diaries because it nailed the opposition. And those were just as important then as they are now for their content.

The Saudi Cables

Syria Files -

WikiLeaks - Spy Files Russia

Bank Julius Baer - WikiLeaks

WikiLeaks - Search the AKP email database

Cut the shit with your inadequate attempt at self-righteous indignation. Hillary did not lose because of Assange. Assange does not work for Russia. Was not in cahoots with Trump or any of that nonsense.

And telling us all that Assange was around long before the emails is a pitiful attempt at telling us all nothing. So fuckin what if he was around before the emails?

Assange was arrested. I like Assange. Assange as principals. BWK is lost, dazed and confused.

I don't like Assange but that doesn't make him a criminal. He received two prestigious journalism awards (one Oz; one USA) so he's a journalist even if it's only of "a sorts". Unless he assisted Manning to hack then of what is he guilty? being an unsuspecting Russian conduit? As usual, after due process we'll have a clearer view.

Greg

I don't think due process here will bring a clearer view simply because it is political. As you can see there are Democrats that can't manage to come to grips with a loss. It is anything but their behavior, BS and their wars. To pretend that any other nation would not know how to sow division in a country via propaganda is funny as it has been going on for centuries. Hell, the US engages in it. Our foreign policy has not changed in over 100 years. The Democrats doubled down on implementing the free market into foreign nations. Assange is all about the free market but doesn't consider what is happening is anywhere close to it.

Once upon a time the public spent a great deal of time trying to get to the truth of an event, war or situation some 20 years or more after the fact. You really had to dig for information and the media was still responsible for dropping propaganda. By dig there was extensive research with waiting times and traveling etc. Does anyone remember the foreign correspondents in the middle of a desert with a camel or two perpetuating the notion that there were no cities with basics during the Gulf War?

What Assange did was drop information that would have been a long time coming. And why not?

Embarrassing but not damaging.
https://gizmodo.com/assange-charges-finally-reveal-why-chelsea-manning-is-s-1833972958

514yFLUzJxL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Assange was arrested. I like Assange. Assange as principals. BWK is lost, dazed and confused.

I don't like Assange but that doesn't make him a criminal. He received two prestigious journalism awards (one Oz; one USA) so he's a journalist even if it's only of "a sorts". Unless he assisted Manning to hack then of what is he guilty? being an unsuspecting Russian conduit? As usual, after due process we'll have a clearer view.

Greg

I don't think due process here will bring a clearer view simply because it is political. As you can see there are Democrats that can't manage to come to grips with a loss. It is anything but their behavior, BS and their wars. To pretend that any other nation would not know how to sow division in a country via propaganda is funny as it has been going on for centuries. Hell, the US engages in it. Our foreign policy has not changed in over 100 years. The Democrats doubled down on implementing the free market into foreign nations. Assange is all about the free market but doesn't consider what is happening is anywhere close to it.

Once upon a time the public spent a great deal of time trying to get to the truth of an event, war or situation some 20 years or more after the fact. You really had to dig for information and the media was still responsible for dropping propaganda. By dig there was extensive research with waiting times and traveling etc. Does anyone remember the foreign correspondents in the middle of a desert with a camel or two perpetuating the notion that there were no cities with basics during the Gulf War?

What Assange did was drop information that would have been a long time coming. And why not?

https://gizmodo.com/assange-charges-finally-reveal-why-chelsea-manning-is-s-1833972958
How does ANY of that make sense,in this thread? The Trump administration indicted Assange.... Did you not know that?

Why hasn't Sanders come out in support of Assange? After all Assange exposed how Hillary dudded him..........strange.

Greg

Greg

How does ANY of that make sense,in this thread? The Trump administration indicted Assange.... Did you not know that?

I'm aware, hon.

Greg

I'm aware, hon.
Then you know your commemtary is a bit nonsensical, sweetcheeks.

I've been a fan of Assange for a very long time. According to you, he has no principals. According to many of us, he is getting shit done. Who the hell are you, again?
Getting what shit done besides hacking emails and using those emails to get Trump elected? Who the hell are you?

And here we go. You have the hatred of a partisan hack. You have nothing.

He was around long before the emails. And your ilk applauded the Afghan War Diaries because it nailed the opposition. And those were just as important then as they are now for their content.

The Saudi Cables

Syria Files -

WikiLeaks - Spy Files Russia

Bank Julius Baer - WikiLeaks

WikiLeaks - Search the AKP email database

Cut the shit with your inadequate attempt at self-righteous indignation. Hillary did not lose because of Assange. Assange does not work for Russia. Was not in cahoots with Trump or any of that nonsense.

Greg

I'm aware, hon.
Then you know your commemtary is a bit nonsensical, sweetcheeks.

No. It's above your level of intelligence.

And the American people knew all that before they elected him over crooked Hillary.....that's how delusional you appear....to not realize how bad she really is. What is this whole russiagate about anyway ? To get dirt on Hillary and tell the public. Denial can be an ugly thing

Last edited:
Growing up usually is something that happens when one comes to terms with facts, and rejects fantasy.
Then you have a lot of growing up to do, s0n. :auiqs.jpg:
The fact that Trump has not been exonerated, nor does anyone truly believe that, separates those who have grown up, and those who have not. This long video puts it all into context. The American people know the truth about Trump. Many, such as yourself, keep hiding behind all the lies. But the truth just keeps banging away, despite these juvenile children calling themselves part of a Republican party;

You all are no longer part of an actual political party. You morphed into a cult.

And the American people knew all that before they elected him over crooked Hillary.....that's how delusional you appear....to not realize how bad she really is. What is this whole russiagate about anyway ? To get dirt on Hillary and tell the public. Denial can be an ugly thing
What dirt on Hillary? Did she pay off porn stars to get elected president? Did she have her team take on a meeting with Russians to get dirt on her opponent, then lie about what the meeting was about? Did she ask Russia to get the 30,000 Trump emails? Oh, my bad, I meant to say the Kushner/Ivanka emails on their private servers. Did she have her campaign manager give polling data to the Russians to use against Trump? Shall I go on? "Crooked Hillary?" :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: If it weren't so laughable it would be sad.

You’re referring to HER right?

No, she's referring to the "HE" Trump, who has already gotten caught for those activities.

No, she's referring to the "HE" Trump, who has already gotten caught for those activities.
Yes they are two peas in a pod. Somehow many Americans don’t know it.

Forum List

Back