Judge Sullivan Scrambles For A Lifeline To Bail HIMSELF Out Of Dropped Flynn Case

So go back and read from the start where Mueller started and ended and when mueller said he couldn’t charge a sitting president.
CHARGE HIM WITH WHAT?????

That was said by Mueller investigation. So ask Mueller.
The SCO decided to drop after the Brady evidence came out. As in Muellers SCO. They then went to Barr, and Barr agreed with them to drop it. The only person who wants it to continue is Sullivan.
If Sullivan just willy nilly agrees with Barr then he is part of the corruption. I admired Sullivan for standing up against Barr. Barr dropping the case doesn’t make Flynn innocent or free from any wrong doing.
The corruption is all on the side of the prosecution and the judge, shit for brains.

So go back and read from the start where Mueller started and ended and when mueller said he couldn’t charge a sitting president.

So if Mueller never identified a crime, there is no crime, right?

Wrong. Mueller came out and said. He did not exonerate Trump. They just couldn’t charge a sitting president. But they did not specify the crime.
Why would they specify the crime? To get Trump ready after his tenure as president?
So, Mueller was keeping it a secret so they could surprise Trump after he leaves office?

:laughing0301:

So many have become completely irrational because they hate Trump.

The SCO decided to drop after the Brady evidence came out. As in Muellers SCO. They then went to Barr, and Barr agreed with them to drop it. The only person who wants it to continue is Sullivan.
If Sullivan just willy nilly agrees with Barr then he is part of the corruption. I admired Sullivan for standing up against Barr. Barr dropping the case doesn’t make Flynn innocent or free from any wrong doing.
Barr wasn’t the one who initiated the drop. Muellers SCO prosecutors are the one who decided to drop. The very same one who brought up the charges in the first place. Sullivan broke his own rules to try to suppress the evidence that lead to the SCO deciding to drop charges. Now he’s making up powers for himself like the ability to prosecute, judges can’t do that. He wants to prosecute Flynn with perjury for withdrawing his guilty plea, which is completely unheard of. He’s so bad an appellate court gave him 10 days to explain himself. Appellate courts never respond that quickly. Sullivan is a political hack.

Had Trump told the truth, no one would have had to lie for him.

Except that you libs haven't proven any lies. You seem to think that if you just say "he lied" then repeat it over and over like some twisted echo chamber, that makes it true...It would be more credible if you hadn't already established yourself as out of your mind with hatred from Trump winning in '16.

The FBI investigated a potential security threat. That’s their job.

What exactly was the threat of an incoming NSA talking with an ambassador who would be his counterpart in less than 2 weeks?

It would be political to give them a pass.

Nonsense. The emails released show that Obama's agencies were who were politicized here...Hell, at one point there are emails detailing how to take Flynn down...

It’s political for the AG to drop charges on Flynn and to intervene in Stone’s sentencing.

I have full confidence that Barr is on the up and up. Libs like you are just mad that your schemes are now falling through, and instead of your dreams of 'getting shorty', it is going to end up with your schemers being the ones facing serious jail time.

Let’s get the facts clear, something people aren’t really interested in these days.

Kislyak called Flynn, his point of contact for the incoming administration, immediately after Obama sanctioned Russia. Flynn delivers Trump’s message to Russia not to escalate and we will take care of this later.

When the phone call is made public, Trump’s administration does nothing but lie about it for weeks. It didn’t happen. It didn’t happen on that date. They didn’t discuss policy. They didn’t discuss sanctions.

Then the story entirely fell apart revealing the administration lied about all of it.

So they pinned the blame squarely on Flynn and fired him.

If you want to complain about someone treating Flynn poorly, that person is Trump. Trump threw him under the bus.

Well, I understand that is your take, but with the recently released emails within the FBI at the time, that story concocted by Democrats, seems to be not all together the truth of the matter.

Nothing released changes these facts. Kislyak reaches out to Flynn on Dec 29 specifically to talk about sanctions. That’s obvious. Which is why the Trump administration first tried telling people Flynn talked to Kislyak the day before the sanctions were enacted by the Obama administration.

Flynn received direction from the Trump transition team about what to say to Kislyak. Flynn followed up with the team about the results which were effective.

So for a month Trump’s administration lied about that phone call. They knew exactly what happened but didn’t want to admit it.

And they still won’t admit it. Flynn was sacrificed.
And for 2 years after, millions of taxpayer dollars spent, a very thorough investigation, they even turned trumps lawyer, what did mueller report show us? NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION. So what on earth could you be implying was bad. The only orders we know he received were from kushner asking them to vote no on the UN reso. The obama admin knowingly lied about Obama care, Benghazi, the Iran deal (including illegally paying Iran billions of dollars in cash that filled up literal pallets). Obama himself said over a hot mic, that he’d work something out with Russia after the election, implying that whatever it was wouldn’t look good for him. You’re trying to manufacture something that we already ruled out through a very long and thorough investigation.

My turn.

No collusion but that didn’t exonerated Trump or made Trump innocent. They just couldn’t charge a sitting president. Obama lies on Obamacare ———- compared to Trump NEVER ending lies that is nothing. Benghazi spent 2 years investigating Hillary led by GOP Trey Gowdy nothing was found. Illegally paying Iran? That was Iran money held during the sanctions against Iran. So it’s not US tax payers money. Obama caught on hot mic. What is wrong with that?

Colfax was talking about Kislyak and you went all over.
Name a trump lie that had any effect on the voter? His lies are mainly bragging about himself or making himself look better. I don’t like them but it’s trump. Millions of Americans got kicked off of their healthcare plans. 4 people including an ambassador died in benghazi. And god only knows how many of those billions of dollars to Iran went to fund terrorism around the world. Iran certainly didn’t use it for its own people which is why there was constant protests in Iran at the time. So you could definitely say Obama’s lies were waaaaay more consequential

Your original post Obama lies about Obamacare. The only lie we knew is when Obama made a comments....... If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Under Trump there are more Americans that are uninsured. Then failed to replace Obamacare.
Trump lies is not about voters. Trump lies are after the election last 3 years & 6 months. Even at that time Trump displayed deep passionate feelings about Putin. Mexico pay for the wall, I love Wikileaks, Russia if you are listening I hope you’re able to find 30,000 emails. That was 3 years ago.

Do you want me to enumerate Trump lies after the election?

Bengazi. Like I already said Gowdy spent 2 years investigating Hillary but didn’t find anything wrong. I’m not sure why you keep mentioning this .

Iran money??? How do you even know they didn’t use that money for their own people? They were coming out from years of sanctions. Hospitals, medical supplies, food, oil tankers, road & bridges, agricultural machineries etc etc etc was their priorities. The rest of the money ....... pay debt to Russia buying arms like S400, rockets and missiles technologies. I know lots of Iranians here and in Iran. I’m not aware of any protest about Iran sanctions money being used on terrorism..... Maybe you can update me?
The part of Obamacare dropped was unconstitutional, you can’t force people by risk of fine to buy health insurance. The people who don’t have it, are the ones who don’t want it. And no there was plenty wrong with Benghazi, at the very best it was gross negligence. Numerous request for security went ignored, and a minimalist and late response in the face of overwhelming force led to 4 people dying. Then it turned out the Obama admin was lying about what they knew and the events that took place for months.

And lookup the protest yourself. Im not your teacher

Except that you libs haven't proven any lies. You seem to think that if you just say "he lied" then repeat it over and over like some twisted echo chamber, that makes it true...It would be more credible if you hadn't already established yourself as out of your mind with hatred from Trump winning in '16.

What exactly was the threat of an incoming NSA talking with an ambassador who would be his counterpart in less than 2 weeks?

Nonsense. The emails released show that Obama's agencies were who were politicized here...Hell, at one point there are emails detailing how to take Flynn down...

It’s political for the AG to drop charges on Flynn and to intervene in Stone’s sentencing.

I have full confidence that Barr is on the up and up. Libs like you are just mad that your schemes are now falling through, and instead of your dreams of 'getting shorty', it is going to end up with your schemers being the ones facing serious jail time.

Let’s get the facts clear, something people aren’t really interested in these days.

Kislyak called Flynn, his point of contact for the incoming administration, immediately after Obama sanctioned Russia. Flynn delivers Trump’s message to Russia not to escalate and we will take care of this later.

When the phone call is made public, Trump’s administration does nothing but lie about it for weeks. It didn’t happen. It didn’t happen on that date. They didn’t discuss policy. They didn’t discuss sanctions.

Then the story entirely fell apart revealing the administration lied about all of it.

If you want to complain about someone treating Flynn poorly, that person is Trump. Trump threw him under the bus.

Well, I understand that is your take, but with the recently released emails within the FBI at the time, that story concocted by Democrats, seems to be not all together the truth of the matter.

Nothing released changes these facts. Kislyak reaches out to Flynn on Dec 29 specifically to talk about sanctions. That’s obvious. Which is why the Trump administration first tried telling people Flynn talked to Kislyak the day before the sanctions were enacted by the Obama administration.

Flynn received direction from the Trump transition team about what to say to Kislyak. Flynn followed up with the team about the results which were effective.

So for a month Trump’s administration lied about that phone call. They knew exactly what happened but didn’t want to admit it.

And for 2 years after, millions of taxpayer dollars spent, a very thorough investigation, they even turned trumps lawyer, what did mueller report show us? NO RUSSIAN COLLUSION. So what on earth could you be implying was bad. The only orders we know he received were from kushner asking them to vote no on the UN reso. The obama admin knowingly lied about Obama care, Benghazi, the Iran deal (including illegally paying Iran billions of dollars in cash that filled up literal pallets). Obama himself said over a hot mic, that he’d work something out with Russia after the election, implying that whatever it was wouldn’t look good for him. You’re trying to manufacture something that we already ruled out through a very long and thorough investigation.

My turn.

No collusion but that didn’t exonerated Trump or made Trump innocent. They just couldn’t charge a sitting president. Obama lies on Obamacare ———- compared to Trump NEVER ending lies that is nothing. Benghazi spent 2 years investigating Hillary led by GOP Trey Gowdy nothing was found. Illegally paying Iran? That was Iran money held during the sanctions against Iran. So it’s not US tax payers money. Obama caught on hot mic. What is wrong with that?

Name a trump lie that had any effect on the voter? His lies are mainly bragging about himself or making himself look better. I don’t like them but it’s trump. Millions of Americans got kicked off of their healthcare plans. 4 people including an ambassador died in benghazi. And god only knows how many of those billions of dollars to Iran went to fund terrorism around the world. Iran certainly didn’t use it for its own people which is why there was constant protests in Iran at the time. So you could definitely say Obama’s lies were waaaaay more consequential

Your original post Obama lies about Obamacare. The only lie we knew is when Obama made a comments....... If you like your doctor you can keep your doctor. Under Trump there are more Americans that are uninsured. Then failed to replace Obamacare.
Trump lies is not about voters. Trump lies are after the election last 3 years & 6 months. Even at that time Trump displayed deep passionate feelings about Putin. Mexico pay for the wall, I love Wikileaks, Russia if you are listening I hope you’re able to find 30,000 emails. That was 3 years ago.

Bengazi. Like I already said Gowdy spent 2 years investigating Hillary but didn’t find anything wrong. I’m not sure why you keep mentioning this .

Iran money??? How do you even know they didn’t use that money for their own people? They were coming out from years of sanctions. Hospitals, medical supplies, food, oil tankers, road & bridges, agricultural machineries etc etc etc was their priorities. The rest of the money ....... pay debt to Russia buying arms like S400, rockets and missiles technologies. I know lots of Iranians here and in Iran. I’m not aware of any protest about Iran sanctions money being used on terrorism..... Maybe you can update me?
The part of Obamacare dropped was unconstitutional, you can’t force people by risk of fine to buy health insurance. The people who don’t have it, are the ones who don’t want it. And no there was plenty wrong with Benghazi, at the very best it was gross negligence. Numerous request for security went ignored, and a minimalist and late response in the face of overwhelming force led to 4 people dying. Then it turned out the Obama admin was lying about what they knew and the events that took place for months.

it certainly looked like a hit that Obama/Hillary allowed to be carried out.

More likely, it was just derelict of duty and elevating global political interests over American lives. They didn't want American forces coming in and disrupting the communist revolution in Libya (aka "arab spring").

People must be sacrificed for the communist cause. The ends justify the means.

opposition to this communist revolution must be equally violent and deadly. The ends justify the means.

Johnny Ramone -KACFM (kill a commie for mommy)

Sullivan is smart enough to know that Lawyering Up after being called out by the Appellate Court makes him look like a partisan, criminal douche bag. Obviously he just doesn't care.

Why should he care? Attempting to drop charges against a self-admitted felon, who Trump himself fired for lying to the Vice-President, so Trump doesn’t have to pardon him in an election year, is about as corrupt and partisan as it gets.

Everything that you bring up that the judiciary, the Congress and the people of the United States are doing to counter the criminality and corruption of the Trump Regime, is simply a reminder of the depths or corruption this Administration has sought to cloak, in the cover of the pandemic.

Americans are noting the acceleration in the pace of early releases and dropping of charges before the election.

Trump wants desperately to keep his promise to the Russians to life those sanctions before he’s tossed out of office in November. He is legally barred from lifting sanctions by the veto-proof legislation passed almost unanimously right after his inauguration.

Trump made it clear with the Justice Department’s attack on the Chairman of the Senate Intel Committee within weeks of his issuing a Report saying Russia hacked the DNC, that there are consequences for those who continue to tell the truth to the American people that the Emperor has no clothes.

We see Trump’s attempt to discredit the truths of the Mueller Report as an excuse to lift sanctions against Russia. After all, if Russia really didn’t hack the DNC then Obama should not have sanctioned them.

If Russia did hack the DNC, then sanctions will never be lifted. That’s why Trump is desperate to promote the fiction that it wasn’t Russia.

Barr wasn’t the one who initiated the drop. Muellers SCO prosecutors are the one who decided to drop. The very same one who brought up the charges in the first place. Sullivan broke his own rules to try to suppress the evidence that lead to the SCO deciding to drop charges. Now he’s making up powers for himself like the ability to prosecute, judges can’t do that. He wants to prosecute Flynn with perjury for withdrawing his guilty plea, which is completely unheard of. He’s so bad an appellate court gave him 10 days to explain himself. Appellate courts never respond that quickly. Sullivan is a political hack.
Nah! If SCO initiated it why Barr get involved? Happened to be a close friend of Trump.
It doesn’t matter what how these are twisted. It doesn’t look good and it doesn’t sound good.
Flynn is a traitor to begin with even he became part of this administration. Pleaded guilty twice under oath. Now Flynn wants to withdraw his guilty plea?? Now he is innocent????
That is not acceptable. Crooked Barr is also involved with Stone case.

Last edited:

My turn.

Your original post about Obamacare was Obama lied. There was a several thread of this topic over and over. So far Trump was not able to replace it.... unconstitutional or not results there are more Americans that are uninsured. When they get sick who pays?

Bengazi. You are saying Trey Gowdy did a very bad job? And you are disputing that.? Total of 10 investigations 6 under Republican house committee. Found nothing against Hillary.
Sure there was something wrong in Benghazi.......
Numerous requests? They are in danger ....... let me call madam secretary for assistance. Madam secretary we are under fire ..... we need soldiers NOW NOW NOW........ protocols doesn’t work that way. The reality the responsibility was under military response NOT Hillary. That was the verdict.

Last edited:
Are you talking about the Transcript of Trumps phone call with the Ukraine President?
We could be, but we aren't.
Then why two different views on the editing of transcripts. Where presidential transcripts (covered by presidential records act) are routinely edited by people who weren't in on the call.
Apples and Oranges.
You're confusing a criminal investigation with transposing dialog during communications. And the person that is transposing the transcripts needs to hear the conversation personally either live or by recording. Page altered the 302 without doing either. Apples and oranges.
Page made some grammatical changes and edited for clarity. She made no substantive changes.

Sooooo, who falsified the documents? Strzok?

My turn.

7 Benghazi Investigation say that your FOX News narrative of what happened in Benghazi is a total lie. In the months leading up to the attack, more securing fencing and lighting was installed around the compound, and while no outpost received close to the amount of additional security they asked for due to the Sequestration, and the refusal by Congress to fund additional funds for embassies and outposts, a considerable amount of money was spent on the Benghazi outpost. Many of those "hundreds of emails" about increasing security that Republicans go on about, were in fact, emails discussing the ongoing security upgrades to the compound.

The deaths occurred within the first 10 minutes of the attack, before everyone took cover. This was confirmed by all 7 investigations and all witnesses. It has also been confirmed that Ambassador Stevens was warned not to go to Benghazi because of fears for his safety on the 10th anniversary of 9/11, and Ambassador Stevens opted to ignore that advice.

The family of Ambassador Steven has repeated asked conservatives to stop using the death of their loved one against the administration. As always, conservatives continue to ignore the facts, the families, and their own investigations, to go with the lies and the conspiracy theories, promoted by the Billionaire Media and the Republican Party.

My turn.

Protest in Iran. As far as I know there were NO protest in Iran when they received the money. As far as I know and from the people I know. Money was used to repair damages that was caused by years of sanctions and to make the younger generations happy.

On the side. The younger generations doesn’t want to be part or known as terrorist supporters. It took generations for that kind of angers towards the hardliners mullahs. The chanting of Death toAmerica are only the olds and hardliners but numbers are dwindling. The same in the Iran Revolutionary Guards being replaced by younger generations. Here comes Trump destroyed all of that with his new worthless sanctions. If we want to change Iran the answer was the younger generations unless we go to war which is catastrophic.

My turn.

Protest in Iran. As far as I know there were NO protest in Iran when they received the money. As far as I know and from the people I know. Money was used to repair damages that was caused by years of sanctions and to make the younger generations happy.

On the side. The younger generations doesn’t want to be part or known as terrorist supporters. It took generations for that kind of angers towards the hardliners mullahs. The chanting of Death toAmerica are only the olds and hardliners but numbers are dwindling. The same in the Iran Revolutionary Guards being replaced by younger generations. Here comes Trump destroyed all of that with his new worthless sanctions. If we want to change Iran the answer was the younger generations unless we go to war which is catastrophic.
Who's talking about Iran, dumbass? He's talking about Benghazi.

My turn.

Nimrod you sick dog. Your honor. You may want to read the thread before your usual douchebag worthless garbage nonsense attack. go back take your nap and take your meds.

Sakinago mentioned Iran $ money they got from lifting the sanctions, mentioned protest. That is why Iran was mentioned. At least Sakinago can carry a decent conversation. YOU and your buddy ( good lord ) must be hard and miserable life growing up as a peasant inside the penitentiary.

Sullivan may vacate the 18 USC 1001 charge, and then charge Flynn with perjury.

You can't lie under oath to a federal judge.

1. A Federal Judge can NOT 'charge' anyone with a crime.

According to legal precedence Sullivan has no option but to dropt the case; however, he is bringing in his Trump-hating pal to discuss the ability to 'find' Flynn in COMTEMP of court.

2. Democrats lie under oath all the time. If all of their Democrats who lied under oath were in jail today, Gitmo would be full.

The last President to lie under oath and be found in Contempt was Slick Willy. He was given no jail time, but he did his license to practice law temporarily stripped.
"A Federal Judge can NOT 'charge' anyone with a crime"

Are you ever not a retard?

Apparently some people don’t know their constitution very well. The courts have inherent power. They may exercise it with people who are playing games.
Yep.....the Obama DOJ withheld exculpatory evidence (were playing games) and framed Michael Flynn. The Judge took a bribe from somebody in Obama's criminal organization (playing games) to string out the case till Trump is forced to pardon him. If Trump Wins reelection the Democrats (playing games) will try to impeach him for the pardon.
Yep.....the Obama DOJ withheld exculpatory evidence (were playing games) and framed Michael Flynn. The Judge took a bribe from somebody in Obama's criminal organization (playing games) to string out the case till Trump is forced to pardon him. If Trump Wins reelection the Democrats (playing games) will try to impeach him for the pardon.
I keep hearing about exculpatory evidence.
What are you claiming that evidence is?

Nah! If SCO initiated it why Barr get involved? Happened to be a close friend of Trump.
It doesn’t matter what how these are twisted. It doesn’t look good and it doesn’t sound good.
Flynn is a traitor to begin with even he became part of this administration. Pleaded guilty twice under oath. Now Flynn wants to withdraw his guilty plea?? Now he is innocent????
Just because you say nah, doesn’t make it true. They went to Barr because...wait for it...he’s the attorney general. Ok, I’ll give you minute to let your jaw hit the floor and another to pick it back up off the floor after that shocking news about Barr. Flynn only took the plea, he didn’t want to take in the first place, and fired his original legal team over, because the SCO threatened to go after his son if he didn’t. And no Flynn was not a traitor, he did not what most intelligence officers do when they’re out of government, they start intelligence firms. There’s 100s of them out there. His firm worked with a NATO ally in Turkey, gasp*, I know, the gall of him. Notice how SCO never came after him for his “traitorous” endeavors? Because there wasn’t any. That’s why they came after him for a perfectly legal phone call. He wasn’t the target either, trump was.

Just because you say nah, doesn’t make it true. They went to Barr because...wait for it...he’s the attorney general. Ok, I’ll give you minute to let your jaw hit the floor and another to pick it back up off the floor after that shocking news about Barr. Flynn only took the plea, he didn’t want to take in the first place, and fired his original legal team over, because the SCO threatened to go after his son if he didn’t. And no Flynn was not a traitor, he did not what most intelligence officers do when they’re out of government, they start intelligence firms. There’s 100s of them out there. His firm worked with a NATO ally in Turkey, gasp*, I know, the gall of him. Notice how SCO never came after him for his “traitorous” endeavors? Because there wasn’t any. That’s why they came after him for a perfectly legal phone call. He wasn’t the target either, trump was.
Flynn didn't want to take it??? He took it 3 times.

QUESTION!

why did Obama know about Flynn's call with Kislyak before the acting AG knew?

i'm just asking questions as an honest citizen. i'm a journalist!
gosh I wonder why the President would be informed of a national security threat
It wasn't a national security threat, moron. Obama is more of a threat than Flynn. So are Comey, Brennan and Clapper.

QUESTION!

why did Obama know about Flynn's call with Kislyak before the acting AG knew?

i'm just asking questions as an honest citizen. i'm a journalist!
gosh I wonder why the President would be informed of a national security threat
We all know he wasn't any kind of a threat to National Security. He was only a threat to corrupt minions in the deep state.
Flynn was communicating with Kislyak as a private citizen, thats the security threat.
It's no more of a security threat than Obama communicating with Kislyak - far less, in fact.

My turn.

Nimrod you sick dog. Your honor. You may want to read the thread before your usual douchebag worthless garbage nonsense attack. go back take your nap and take your meds.

Sakinago mentioned Iran $ money they got from lifting the sanctions, mentioned protest. That is why Iran was mentioned. At least Sakinago can carry a decent conversation. YOU and your buddy ( good lord ) must be hard and miserable life growing up as a peasant inside the penitentiary.
Allow me to quote, shit for brains:

"And no there was plenty wrong with Benghazi"

Flynn didn't want to take it??? He took it 3 times.
Over 97% of criminal court cases are guilty pleas. Have you not watched any Netflix doc about how bad our system is with guilty pleas? Here’s how it works, the prosecution comes after you hard, often tacks on charges they know will never work. Then they tell you the judge will throw the book at you, maximum sentences all around if you decide to take it to trial, which yes judges will do that often. Then they offer you a guilty plea, and our system is 97% of lawyers negotiating the guilty pleas.

In Flynn’s case, they threatened to go after his son. Obviously they had nothing on his son or else they would’ve went after a conviction there, and offered to lighten the sentence if Flynn cooperated. This is how prosecutions just work, especially when you’re trying to turn someone. The full force of the federal government on top of a young man, even though they did nothing wrong, is a huge fucking ordeal for that person financially, socially, and emotionally. This is why Flynn, who was almost made bankrupt himself, decided to take the plea to spare his son. That and the fact his original legal team was god awful, and have serious ethical questions they should answer for, like convincing Flynn to sign a paper waiving any exculpatory evidence that may later come out. That should’ve set off loud, ear piercing, wake up Helen Keller from a dead sleep, alarm bells for his original legal team. Obviously the move to fire them and hire the shark he currently has payed off dividends. The SCO decided to drop its own case they just wouldn’t let go of.

Forum List

Back