Judge Roy Moore Scores KKK Endorsement!

Your an idiot. BP were started to protect the community from police. KKK was started because be feral white cave chimps couldnt take life without keeping people enslaved.

Actually retard, the KKK was started to drive WHITE Republicans out of the South, the so-called "carpet baggers."

But then you are just a Feral Baboon, so flinging shit it the only thing you can do...
So they attacked Black people to drive white Republicans out of the south? I knew those monkeys were dumb but thats really stupid.
Are you seriously attacking the Klan when you don't even realize they attacked whites as well as negro's? Wow...more ignorant than I thought.
I am not on SF because I was banned after my posts kept getting deleted. Its a very pro christian and IMO pro jewish forum even though they say they aren't. I had posts deleted for answering a question about what to do about jews,also had one deleted when I said the Front National was being used by Jews to harm real Nationalists in France.I told a moderator to go fuck himself and it got me banned...banned right as I was asking for my account to be disabled. There are other forums I use that I can be more open on and am not censored.

Have you met Asslips?

You two are two peas in a rotted pod.

You should get married - the racist event on the decade!
No thanks.

Of course you cave chimps care what I say. You cant stand we are taking your women and stomping on your gene pool. I've read some of the posts on SF. Its a hoot.
Actually we don't. Any white female that lowers herself to marry,date,have sex etc outside of their race is a female of low morals and defective thinking therefore not worthy of a white mate.
I think what you meant is that you feel your inferiority complex is validated so any such white female that rises to the occasion and takes control of her fantasies and seeks out a Black man is forever ruined for you being such a little dick feller.
I said what I mean and mean what I said. Any white woman that taints her body like that is disgusting and I wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole. They lower themselves and destroy thousands of years of superior genes to breed with an animal they must have serious problems.I would never lower myself to that level...I married a beautiful white woman who is proud of her French/Irish heritage and wanted to pass it on as we have done so. She would never consider even LOOKING at a nonwhite we discussed that before marriage was even brought up hell before we even went on a date. Its unfortunately a matter that must be discussed in such a society as we live in.
Why would I not attack the klowns because they attacked other whites? You cave chimps must frequently lose cognitive skills due to the proliferation of fleas and ticks on your furry backs.

I got some bad news for you. Your genes are not superior. If anything they are inferior from inbreeding. At least thats what science says. I think white women know this instinctively and look for the better more diverse gene pool found in the Black race. BTW thats what all the married white women tell their husbands. I know from experience.

LOL...you must think you are talking to some backwoods redneck that doesn't seem to understand yer trying to piss him off...LOL...lets just say between my wife being young when I met her and growing up in a VERY SMALL ALL WHITE town...I know for a fact I am the only man she has ever been with. SOME people still have morals in this country...you want some trashy white whore...be my guest. The more the bad genes and defective braindead white whores we get rid of the better.
The #1 thing people lie about is sex. True.

Actually retard, the KKK was started to drive WHITE Republicans out of the South, the so-called "carpet baggers."

But then you are just a Feral Baboon, so flinging shit it the only thing you can do...
So they attacked Black people to drive white Republicans out of the south? I knew those monkeys were dumb but thats really stupid.
Are you seriously attacking the Klan when you don't even realize they attacked whites as well as negro's? Wow...more ignorant than I thought.
I am not on SF because I was banned after my posts kept getting deleted. Its a very pro christian and IMO pro jewish forum even though they say they aren't. I had posts deleted for answering a question about what to do about jews,also had one deleted when I said the Front National was being used by Jews to harm real Nationalists in France.I told a moderator to go fuck himself and it got me banned...banned right as I was asking for my account to be disabled. There are other forums I use that I can be more open on and am not censored.

Have you met Asslips?

No thanks.

Actually we don't. Any white female that lowers herself to marry,date,have sex etc outside of their race is a female of low morals and defective thinking therefore not worthy of a white mate.
I think what you meant is that you feel your inferiority complex is validated so any such white female that rises to the occasion and takes control of her fantasies and seeks out a Black man is forever ruined for you being such a little dick feller.
I said what I mean and mean what I said. Any white woman that taints her body like that is disgusting and I wouldn't touch with a 50 foot pole. They lower themselves and destroy thousands of years of superior genes to breed with an animal they must have serious problems.I would never lower myself to that level...I married a beautiful white woman who is proud of her French/Irish heritage and wanted to pass it on as we have done so. She would never consider even LOOKING at a nonwhite we discussed that before marriage was even brought up hell before we even went on a date. Its unfortunately a matter that must be discussed in such a society as we live in.
Why would I not attack the klowns because they attacked other whites? You cave chimps must frequently lose cognitive skills due to the proliferation of fleas and ticks on your furry backs.

I got some bad news for you. Your genes are not superior. If anything they are inferior from inbreeding. At least thats what science says. I think white women know this instinctively and look for the better more diverse gene pool found in the Black race. BTW thats what all the married white women tell their husbands. I know from experience.

LOL...you must think you are talking to some backwoods redneck that doesn't seem to understand yer trying to piss him off...LOL...lets just say between my wife being young when I met her and growing up in a VERY SMALL ALL WHITE town...I know for a fact I am the only man she has ever been with. SOME people still have morals in this country...you want some trashy white whore...be my guest. The more the bad genes and defective braindead white whores we get rid of the better.
The #1 thing people lie about is sex. True.
Still not getting it. Not my problem. :)

"Mississippi KKK Chapter Backs Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore"

KKK, GOP same difference.
No, that would be DNC and KKK. Democrats still thrive on segregation. They call it diversity.
You would have a tiny little bit of credibility if the south was blue states instead of red states. Too bad that you can't understand that a statement like yours is just showing everyone that you're an imbecile.

Your an idiot. BP were started to protect the community from police. KKK was started because be feral white cave chimps couldnt take life without keeping people enslaved.

Have you met Asslips?

No thanks.

Of course you cave chimps care what I say. You cant stand we are taking your women and stomping on your gene pool. I've read some of the posts on SF. Its a hoot.

I dont think you are some backwoods redneck. I've met some and they are pretty cool people. I just think you have the intelligence level of a chimp. I dont care where you grew up. White women from small towns are the worst ones. Due to lack of access they frequently lose their minds. You know for a fact? Those sound like famous last words. :laugh:

No, that would be DNC and KKK. Democrats still thrive on segregation. They call it diversity.
You would have a tiny little bit of credibility if the south was blue states instead of red states. Too bad that you can't understand that a statement like yours is just showing everyone that you're an imbecile.
The democrats divide/segregate potential voters into groups or constituencies to be pandered to. The market even reflects the segregation as the groups become niches. KKK and DNC are synonymous. Moron.

KKK and DNC are synonymous. Moron.

That must be why the KKK just endorsed a Republican.

Moron.

The KKK is, and always has been, a right wing Christian extremist organization. Back in your political ancestors' day, Southern Democrats were right wing, and that is why the KKK was closely aligned with the Democratic Party.

As the Democratic Party shifted left after LBJ, and the GOP embarked on a strategy to capture the alienated right wing white voters of the Deep South, a great conservative migration occurred from one party to the other.

Unfortunately, all the bigots came along for the ride.

And that is why the KKK of today endorses Republicans like Judge Moore.

Nixon's Southern Strategy: "It's All In The Charts"

"From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don't need any more than that...but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That's where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats."

Moron.

The KKK is, and always has been, a right wing extremist organization. Back in your political ancestors' day, Southern Democrats were right wing, and that is why the KKK was closely aligned with the Democratic Party.

As the Democratic Party shifted left after LBJ, and the GOP embarked on a strategy to capture the alienated right wing voters of the Deep South, a great migration occurred from one party to the other.

Take it up with the KKK. The DNC are their own racist entity. Moron.

Moron.

The KKK is, and always has been, a right wing extremist organization. Back in your political ancestors' day, Southern Democrats were right wing, and that is why the KKK was closely aligned with the Democratic Party.

As the Democratic Party shifted left after LBJ, and the GOP embarked on a strategy to capture the alienated right wing voters of the Deep South, a great migration occurred from one party to the other.

Man, I've seen a lot of obtuse, willful retards on this forum, but you take the cake.

Mississippi KKK Chapter Backs Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore In Anti-Gay Marriage Fight

Mississippi KKK Chapter Backs Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore In Anti-Gay Marriage Fight

Imperial Wizard Brent Waller of the United Dixie White Knights, the Mississippi branch of the Ku Klux Klan, shared the group's support for Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore in a statement published on the UDWK's website and the white supremacist forum Stormfront on Tuesday.

"The Mississippi Klan salutes Alabama's chief justice Roy Moore, for refusing to bow to the yoke of Federal tyranny," Waller wrote. "The Feds have no authority over individual States marriage laws. The fudgepackers from Hollywood and all major news networks are in shock that the good people from the heart of Dixie are resisting their Imperialist, Communist Homosexual agenda!"

Waller urged Klansmen and other white nationalists to support "the Christian community's protests that are surly [sic] coming against tyranical [sic] Federal judges," but asked them to leave out "any insignia, colors, shirts" that represent the KKK.

Wow... So Democrats are endorsing Moore?

Fascinatin'... I guess even a blind nit finds a squirrel now and then.

Imperial Wizard Brent Waller of the United Dixie White Knights, the Mississippi branch of the Ku Klux Klan, shared the group's support for Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore in a statement published on the UDWK's website and the white supremacist forum Stormfront on Tuesday.

"The Mississippi Klan salutes Alabama's chief justice Roy Moore, for refusing to bow to the yoke of Federal tyranny," Waller wrote. "The Feds have no authority over individual States marriage laws. The fudgepackers from Hollywood and all major news networks are in shock that the good people from the heart of Dixie are resisting their Imperialist, Communist Homosexual agenda!"

Waller urged Klansmen and other white nationalists to support "the Christian community's protests that are surly [sic] coming against tyranical [sic] Federal judges," but asked them to leave out "any insignia, colors, shirts" that represent the KKK.
and I bet the majority of the Blood and The Crips support Obama and his initiatives.
So?

Moron.

Man, I've seen a lot of obtuse, willful retards on this forum, but you take the cake.
I make specific, pointed responses and you respond with typical disparagement but I'm being obtuse? You put your foot in your mouth, dawg.

Moron.

Obtuse. You must have ran out of intelligence juice again didnt you? :laugh:

Last edited:

and I bet the majority of the Blood and The Crips support Obama and his initiatives.
So?
Own those KKK, Jarhead! Show 'em what you're made of!

Does the Mississippi KKK still have a parade in downtown Meridian every year?

What in the name of blue hell are you babbling about? You have no idea what you just said, that is quite evident.
What a back-woods idiotic statement.
Equating segregation with diversity!
:asshole:

What in the name of blue hell are you babbling about? You have no idea what you just said, that is quite evident.
What a back-woods idiotic statement.
Equating segregation with diversity!
:asshole:

Diversity is a democrat euphemism for segregation. Diversity happens. If it needs to be discussed it isn't diversity.

The democrats idol and hero!

byrd-kkk.jpg
David Duke [R]

imgres-1-1.jpeg
imgres-2.jpeg

Forum List

Back