Judge Roy Moore Scores KKK Endorsement!

White Nationalists believe in the supremacy of the white race. Their desire is to separate all the races, with the white races possessing North America and Europe.

Some believe this separation should be forceful, while others believe the darkies in American and Europe should be "encouraged" to sell all their belongings and move to some darkie country where they have never been.

Still other WNs are excited at the prospect of RaHoWa. Racial Holy War. They can't wait to start shooting darkies in the streets in the name of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.

In 2008, when Obama was elected, some WNs were thrilled. They figured the negro would fuck things up so badly, that enough white people would finally wake up and start tossing darkies out of the country. Thus was born the belief that Obama can do nothing right. This emanates from the extreme right nazis.

Other WNs, though, are resigned that the darkies have won and that their White Nation will never be a reality. So they just seethe. And seethe, and seethe.

They like to sport "88" tattoos. The letter H is the 8th letter of the alphabet. 88 = HH = Heil Hitler.

Yeah. That's how juvenile an intellect we are talking about here.

And yet the WNs will deny they are Nazis. BWA-HA-HA-HA. Hey, don't mind the 88 tattoos and the black and red color scheme of the web site and the Nazi avatars!

And every racist black and racist black entity in the country endorses obama? What's your point? I doubt that Moore solicited support from the KKK the way obama went after the racist black support. But don't let logic interfere with hypocritical democrat propaganda.

He hardly "scored" their support. They just gave it to him. The Black Panthers are no different than the KKK.
Your an idiot. BP were started to protect the community from police. KKK was started because be feral white cave chimps couldnt take life without keeping people enslaved.

Today's BP call for the murder of whites that anger them. Nothing but thugs and inciting violence is illegal, as well as voter intimidation.

I think the KKK are nothing but scum, but for some reason it's still legal for them to have their organization.

Don't approve of hate groups.

Also don't approve of the liberals dividing people into groups and treating them differently, which is also one of the things the KKK seeks to do.

I am just saying that candidates don't know who will support them and, personally, I think he should send the money back and tell them to blow it out their ass.

We are the voice of the new, embattled White minority!

That is not exactly true, now is it? Your organization doesn't simply promote the white race. It advocates the killing of every other race.
WNs cannot openly advocate murder on Stormfront. The government would shut them down if they did. They have the most oppressive censorship on their site imaginable to keep their thugs on the down low.

And every racist black and racist black entity in the country endorses obama? What's your point? I doubt that Moore solicited support from the KKK the way obama went after the racist black support. But don't let logic interfere with hypocritical democrat propaganda.

He hardly "scored" their support. They just gave it to him. The Black Panthers are no different than the KKK.
Your an idiot. BP were started to protect the community from police. KKK was started because be feral white cave chimps couldnt take life without keeping people enslaved.

Today's BP call for the murder of whites that anger them. Nothing but thugs and inciting violence is illegal, as well as voter intimidation.

I think the KKK are nothing but scum, but for some reason it's still legal for them to have their organization.

Also don't approve of the liberals dividing people into groups and treating them differently, which is also one of the things the KKK seeks to do.

I am just saying that candidates don't know who will support them and, personally, I think he should send the money back and tell them to blow it out their ass.
Not to excuse death threats against non racist whites but BP's have a reason for their inciting of violence. Its a predictable response to the cave chimps eager to be set loose. KKK never had a valid reason for forming

We are the voice of the new, embattled White minority!

That is not exactly true, now is it? Your organization doesn't simply promote the white race. It advocates the killing of every other race.
WNs cannot openly advocate murder on Stormfront. The government would shut them down if they did. They have the most oppressive censorship on their site imaginable to keep their thugs on the down low.

That would explain why Odium is not on SF. His "religion" is all about the complete slaughter of every race except whites.

When right wingers endorse segregation and racism they're called the KKK. When lefties do that they're called the DNC.

Mississippi KKK Chapter Backs Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore In Anti-Gay Marriage Fight

Mississippi KKK Chapter Backs Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore In Anti-Gay Marriage Fight

Imperial Wizard Brent Waller of the United Dixie White Knights, the Mississippi branch of the Ku Klux Klan, shared the group's support for Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore in a statement published on the UDWK's website and the white supremacist forum Stormfront on Tuesday.

"The Mississippi Klan salutes Alabama's chief justice Roy Moore, for refusing to bow to the yoke of Federal tyranny," Waller wrote. "The Feds have no authority over individual States marriage laws. The fudgepackers from Hollywood and all major news networks are in shock that the good people from the heart of Dixie are resisting their Imperialist, Communist Homosexual agenda!"

Waller urged Klansmen and other white nationalists to support "the Christian community's protests that are surly [sic] coming against tyranical [sic] Federal judges," but asked them to leave out "any insignia, colors, shirts" that represent the KKK.
I always wondered why people that were not gay worried about gay people getting married?
Fear, ignorance, and hate – the fundamental elements of bigotry and racism.

Imperial Wizard Brent Waller of the United Dixie White Knights, the Mississippi branch of the Ku Klux Klan, shared the group's support for Alabama Chief Justice Roy Moore in a statement published on the UDWK's website and the white supremacist forum Stormfront on Tuesday.

"The Mississippi Klan salutes Alabama's chief justice Roy Moore, for refusing to bow to the yoke of Federal tyranny," Waller wrote. "The Feds have no authority over individual States marriage laws. The fudgepackers from Hollywood and all major news networks are in shock that the good people from the heart of Dixie are resisting their Imperialist, Communist Homosexual agenda!"

Waller urged Klansmen and other white nationalists to support "the Christian community's protests that are surly [sic] coming against tyranical [sic] Federal judges," but asked them to leave out "any insignia, colors, shirts" that represent the KKK.
I always wondered why people that were not gay worried about gay people getting married?
Fear, ignorance, and hate – the fundamental elements of bigotry and racism.

sums you and your radical hostile NASTY party up to tee. keep on with it. I hope the people kicked your party out of Congress and finishes cleaning house in 2016

Since the KKK was practically an arm of the segregationist democrat party and democrat senator and former KKK recruiter Robert Byrd served several terms it's hard to tell if it's good news or bad news or a sleazy democrat party trick.

The democrats idol and hero!

byrd-kkk.jpg

Got all the far righties on the run this afternoon: they are vile, nasty butts.

Everyone who care's to not get such garbage in their lives should SHUN the hufferpufferpost

NEVER give them your business. Let the haters support them and their ugly crap such as this article

Stormfront was started by a former Grand Wizard of the KKK who sought to join Nazis and KKK together because of the waning power of each. Combined, they call themselves "White Nationalists".

No lie. All true.

What is the difference between Stormfront and ThinkProgress, other than the latter is a hate group you agree with?

Actually retard, the KKK was started to drive WHITE Republicans out of the South, the so-called "carpet baggers."

But then you are just a Feral Baboon, so flinging shit it the only thing you can do...

Forum List

Back