Judge Reminds RNC That Riot Was Not 'Legitimate Political Discourse'

It was by all democrat standards a mostly peaceful protest. So why are the people being treated differently than the blm/antifa asshokes who had all charges dropped?

No they didn't. If they did there would have been no reason to raise money for bail would it?

Trump has proven to be the most abnormal president that America has ever had - which is why he must never be allowed back into the White House. He is abnormal and mentally defective.

A federal judge took aim at the Republican National Committee’s recent distortion of reality during sentencing for a violent Capitol rioter.

“It is not ‘legitimate political discourse,’” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said during her Thursday sentencing of Mark Leffingwell, who will spend six months in prison for assaulting police at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 last year.

Jackson was referring to the RNC’s description of the riot that left five people dead and more than 140 officers injured as “legitimate political discourse” when the group censured two of their own party members last week for daring to suggest that the Capitol attack was, in fact, an attack.

“So, it needs to be crystal clear that it is not patriotism,” she said. “It is not standing up for America. It is not ‘legitimate political discourse,’ and it is not justified to descend on the nation’s Capitol at the direction of a disappointed candidate and disrupt the national process.”

The RNC censured Reps. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) for participating in the House committee investigating the attack.

I totally agree with Judge Amy Berman Jackson! What do you think?
Bergman Jackson AGAIN...I don't even have to look this bitch up. She is an Obama slug partisan judge who has been pushing the globalist corruption and abuse of Trumps people through---no shock that she would be targeting protestors now. Soon it will be just everyday people in their homes...She always CONVENIENTLY gets put in charge of cases that she consistently shows distain for law and evidence to use her position to attack Trump people while covering for Obama and especially CLINTON (Benghazi to be specific).

No they didn't. If they did there would have been no reason to raise money for bail would it?
They did. All of them had charges dropped by the KC city council here. And the pile of shit VP we have because she’s black and a whore had a go fund me bail thing going for them. Which BTW was not stopped like these peoples donations were and are.

both things happened you fucking moron.

They did. All of them had charges dropped by the KC city council here. And the pile of shit VP we have because she’s black and a whore had a go fund me bail thing going for them. Which BTW was not stopped like these peoples donations were and are.

both things happened you fucking moron.

You changed the subject. You said all of them had their charges dropped. Now you say those in KC did. I have no idea what the charges were in KC but it's irrelevant to the fact that the statement that they all had the charges dropped was wrong.

Where was judge Jackson when a violent criminal who intentionally set fire to a store and burned the store owner to death during a BLM riot , was spared the death penalty and a life sentence and will do a minimum of 10 years?

The RNC never said the riot was.....

Legitimate Political Discourse​

The media lies like a dog...the RNC said the protest was legitimate and it was...until Pelosi's false flag goons stepped in.....

And now she has the Capitol Police spying on a Republican Congressman's office (they probably did others but didn't get caught, yet).

Then she says he has no power over the Capitol Police. Liar; circling the bowl as the Ty-D-Bowl man watches.

Where was judge Jackson when a violent criminal who intentionally set fire to a store and burned the store owner to death during a BLM riot , was spared the death penalty and a life sentence and will do a minimum of 10 years?
those committing crimes during BLM protests were in local courts, state and county level. They werent federal crimes.

US district court handles federal crimes.
jMy5SDU.jpg

those committing crimes during BLM protests were in local courts, state and county level. They werent federal crimes.

US district court handles federal crimes.
jMy5SDU.jpg
BLM protestors were part of an interstate anarchist movement and could have come under the jurisdiction of the Feds but it was more convenient to offer light sentences in local courts. The media was outraged about a quirky dressed Jan 6 demonstrator and federal courts gave the guy 4 freaking years for doing nothing but offending the dress code. A violent criminal commits the worst kind of murder by intentionally burning someone to death and the media didn't seem to mind that a friendly local judge gave him a slap on the wrist where the death penalty would have been applicable.

You changed the subject. You said all of them had their charges dropped. Now you say those in KC did. I have no idea what the charges were in KC but it's irrelevant to the fact that the statement that they all had the charges dropped was wrong.
Do you see anyone going to prison over those riots?

Fighting for racial equality and justice is NOT the same as a violent Capitol insurrection to overthrow a legitimate presidential election. Anyone who can't see the difference must be a certified moron and/or racist.

A federal judge took aim at the Republican National Committee’s recent distortion of reality during sentencing for a violent Capitol rioter.

“It is not ‘legitimate political discourse,’” Judge Amy Berman Jackson said during her Thursday sentencing of Mark Leffingwell, who will spend six months in prison for assaulting police at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 last year.

Jackson was referring to the RNC’s description of the riot that left five people dead and more than 140 officers injured as “legitimate political discourse” when the group censured two of their own party members last week for daring to suggest that the Capitol attack was, in fact, an attack.

“So, it needs to be crystal clear that it is not patriotism,” she said. “It is not standing up for America. It is not ‘legitimate political discourse,’ and it is not justified to descend on the nation’s Capitol at the direction of a disappointed candidate and disrupt the national process.”

The RNC censured Reps. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) and Adam Kinzinger (R-Ill.) for participating in the House committee investigating the attack.

Cool.

Did the judge also remind the communist democrats that 7 FUCKING MONTHS of rioting, looting, mayham and murder are also not "Legitimate Political Discourse"?

This might be normal political discourse in a third world country, but I've always felt that the United States is far above that. I guess the RNC wants US to be a third world nation. I found their statement to be unconscionable.

ILMAO at left 5 people dead.............Oooooooooooooo, Ahhhhhhhhhhh, anything for appearances huh PROG?

Forum List

Back