CNN Poll: 56% of the Public Say That Joe Has Done "Nothing" That They Approve Of

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Democrat propaganda machine says 58% disapprove Joe. And say he’s a failure on all major issues.
So you can imagine what Americans are really thinking.

Democrat propaganda machine says 58% disapprove Joe. And say he’s a failure on all major issues.

Well, to be FAIR, there have been a few instances and actions by Joe that I have approved of and even LIKED:
  1. When Joe tripped over his dog.
  2. When Joe fell down the airplane steps.
  3. When Joe went the wrong way into the WH he's been going to for 48 years and lived at for 9.
  4. When Joe went the wrong way off the stage.
  5. When Joe confused his sister for his wife.
  6. When the call-in mocked Joe with a LGB and Joe AGREED.
  7. When Joe admitted at the presser that he had been told not to take any questions.
  8. When all the press who hammered Trump trying to answer ALL their questions got stood up by Joe refusing to answer ANY of their questions!
And the winner is:

When Joe, leader of the USA'S economy said: "I have no idea what causes inflation!" :21:

Well, to be FAIR, there have been a few instances and actions by Joe that I have approved of and even LIKED:
  1. When Joe tripped over his dog.
  2. When Joe fell down the airplane steps.
  3. When Joe went the wrong way into the WH he's been going to for 48 years and lived at for 9.
  4. When Joe went the wrong way off the stage.
  5. When Joe confused his sister for his wife.
  6. When the call-in mocked Joe with a LGB and Joe AGREED.
  7. When Joe admitted at the presser that he had been told not to take any questions.
  8. When all the press who hammered Trump trying to answer ALL their questions got stood up by Joe refusing to answer ANY of their questions!
And the winner is:

When Joe, leader of the USA'S economy said: "I have no idea what causes inflation!" :21:
Let’s Go Brandon!!!

the majority has spoke…the demafasict policies have been a massive failure

Only 56%

Elections have consequences….we are seeing that firsthand. Biden is an idiot just like his voters.

Last edited:
Wow. That is terrible.

It is interesting that 83% of democrats still like him, a solid indicator of just how partisan we are becoming. It is also telling that this support seems entirely driven by people still buying into the COVID lie that we are going to or even need to stop the spread.

It is time to face reality, that isn't happening, PERIOD.

Forum List

Back