Judge Joe Brown Labels President Joe Biden As A Racist Yellow Dog Dixiecrat

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Greetings. If you have the time, I recommend listening to this entire podcast featuring emerging "Black YouTube" sensation, Ex-NFLer Kwame Brown, and Judge Joe Brown.

American Elder Judge Joe Brown Speaks about Societal Evolution, Donald Trump, Citizen's Right To Peacefully Assemble, Kamala Harris, as well as his thoughts about Racist Yellow Dog Dixiecrat Joe Biden and much more....

During his not always SAFE for work commentary,
Judge Brown offers a unique, entertaining perspective of American societal evolution, as well as information about public figures you may not be aware of.

I definitely don't agree with everything Judge Brown has to say, though I respect his right to express his thoughts, opinions and concerns.

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Attachments

• Biden_Trump_Decency_Hate.jpg
    Biden_Trump_Decency_Hate.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 21
  • ProBlackDiscriminati.jpg
    ProBlackDiscriminati.jpg
    402.9 KB · Views: 26
Greetings. If you have the time, I recommend listening to this entire podcast featuring emerging "Black YouTube" sensation, Ex-NFLer Kwame Brown, and Judge Joe Brown.

American Elder Judge Joe Brown Speaks about Societal Evolution, Donald Trump, Citizen's Right To Peacefully Assemble, Kamala Harris, as well as his thoughts about Racist Yellow Dog Dixiecrat Joe Biden and much more....

During his not always SAFE for work commentary,
Judge Brown offers a unique, entertaining perspective of American societal evolution, as well as information about public figures you may not be aware of.

I definitely don't agree with everything Judge Brown has to say, though I respect his right to express his thoughts, opinions and concerns.

☮️♥️ EndHate2021

Judge Brown lays it down hard, black or white. Judge Judy has a mansion that Tiger Woods would envy.

Forum List

Back