Leo Terrell: 'Somebody needs to tell Joe Biden he's a racist'

he left the party of the klan…the klansmen that mentor Joey “Racial Jungle” Xiden your plantation boss

No he joined the party that today's klan supports. You are such a boot licker wearing blinders. There is a reason only 8% of black folks support Republicans.

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President​

White supremacist Richard Spencer votes for Joe Biden as he tweets 'to hell with libertarian ideology'​

Sorry.....the facts don't line up with your narrative

Ku Klux Klan Grand Dragon Will Quigg Endorses Hillary Clinton for President​

White supremacist Richard Spencer votes for Joe Biden as he tweets 'to hell with libertarian ideology'​

Sorry.....the facts don't line up with your narrative
"KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president - The Washington Post" https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...aper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/

"Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again – and Tucker Carlson for VP | The Independent | The Independent" Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again

""Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests - Vox" "Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests

"KKK’s official newspaper supports Donald Trump for president - The Washington Post" https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...aper-has-endorsed-donald-trump-for-president/

"Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again – and Tucker Carlson for VP | The Independent | The Independent" Former KKK leader endorses Trump for president again

""Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests - Vox" "Why we voted for Donald Trump": David Duke explains the white supremacist Charlottesville protests
Tucker Carlson? hahaha clearly that was trolling

as we see, Spensor voted for "Racial Jungle" Joe Xiden

"Trump's History of Support From White Supremacist, Far Right Groups" Trump's history of support from white supremacist, far right groups
I just laid out where the Klan endorced Clinton, and voted for Xiden.

Sorry.

Meanwhile...Xiden lied repeatedly about Trump....https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/aug/27/joe-biden/biden-wrong-when-he-says-trump-hasnt-condemned-dav/

Says President Donald Trump hasn’t condemned David Duke and Richard Spencer.

Trump’s condemnation of Duke goes back decades, though sometimes Trump has been more forceful than other times. Trump has also criticized demonstrations in which Spencer participated

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said. "It's been going on for a long time in our country."

Meanwhile Joey Xiden: Joe Biden questions my blackness one moment, defends racist 1994 crime bill the next

Joe Biden questions my blackness one moment, defends racist 1994 crime bill the next

Clinton thinks African-Americans are "super predators"

That idiot Trump was going to make the same move, to bad the American people booted his ass first.
hahahah yeah sure....sure...

sorry plantation boy....your boss surrendered to terrorist....got held in contempt by our allies for betraying them as well.

hahahah yeah sure....sure...

sorry plantation boy....your boss surrendered to terrorist....got held in contempt by our allies for betraying them as well.
Just because you are slobbering on your knees for Trump slave girl doesn't mean you can't deal in reality. You would have been one of the House negroes back in the day, today we just call you boot lickers. I guess you think you need to bend over to feel accepted.

I just laid out where the Klan endorced Clinton, and voted for Xiden.

Sorry.

Meanwhile...Xiden lied repeatedly about Trump....https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2019/aug/27/joe-biden/biden-wrong-when-he-says-trump-hasnt-condemned-dav/

Says President Donald Trump hasn’t condemned David Duke and Richard Spencer.

Trump’s condemnation of Duke goes back decades, though sometimes Trump has been more forceful than other times. Trump has also criticized demonstrations in which Spencer participated

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides," Trump said. "It's been going on for a long time in our country."

Meanwhile Joey Xiden: Joe Biden questions my blackness one moment, defends racist 1994 crime bill the next

Joe Biden questions my blackness one moment, defends racist 1994 crime bill the next

Clinton thinks African-Americans are "super predators"

"Trump Reportedly Called White Supremacists “My People,” in Case It Wasn’t Clear He’s an Abject Racist | Vanity Fair" Trump Reportedly Called White Supremacists “My People,” in Case It Wasn’t Clear He’s an Abject Racist

"Trump's Debate Answer Gave White Supremacists a Huge Win | Time" Trump Was Asked to Condemn White Supremacists. He Gave Them 'a Huge Win' Instead

"The Bitter Fruits of Trump’s White-Power Presidency | The New Yorker" The Bitter Fruits of Trump’s White-Power Presidency

Tell me someone black who held a position of power in Trump's cabinet.

Forum List

Back