Leo Terrell: 'Somebody needs to tell Joe Biden he's a racist'

Bryd was in the KKK a long long time ago! Taken out of context.

Say hi to your governor for me!

I know, "out of context", right? LOL

1626713295136.png

Bryd was in the KKK a long long time ago! Taken out of context.

Once a racist always a racist.... Byrd and Southern Democrats were key in weakening the 1957 and 1968 Civil Rights Acts and filibustered the 1964 CRA.

"In the Senate, the bill faced strong and organized opposition from southern Democrats. Influential senators like Richard Russell, Strom Thurmond (who would soon switch to the Republican Party), Robert Byrd, William Fulbright and Sam Ervin joined together to launch a filibuster that lasted for 57 days. Russell, a Democrat from Georgia, at one point argued that the bill would lead to the destruction of the South’s “two different social orders” and result in the “amalgamation and mongrelization of our people.” Democrats ALL ....

**********​
**********​

Leo Terrell Civil Rights Lawyer?

View attachment 496714
Why would a Civil Rights Lawyer been on a racist show like Sean Hannity, that pretty much speaks for itself.
Leo Terrell has been a civil rights attorney for decades. He had a radio show at one time advising people of their Rights. He was a staunch Democrat until last year when the democrats revealed themselves.

Not enough for Trump to be reelected. How would Afghanistan been different if Trump were president?
If Trump runs and we can keep a lid on the fraud, he will be reelected. The Trump plan for the Afghanistan drawdown was working just fine. We were down to 2,500 troops and no loss of American life in over a year. The first Biden act was knee cap the Afghan air force. It Sure Looks Like Joe Biden Sabotaged the Afghan Air Force
Then get on TV and say they refused to fight.

The entire administration needs to go.

If Trump runs and we can keep a lid on the fraud, he will be reelected. The Trump plan for the Afghanistan drawdown was working just fine. We were down to 2,500 troops and no loss of American life in over a year. The first Biden act was knee cap the Afghan air force. It Sure Looks Like Joe Biden Sabotaged the Afghan Air Force
Then get on TV and say they refused to fight.

The entire administration needs to go.
If a frog had a glass ass it would break every time he jumps. Trump lost, there was no fraud I guess you have to have some excuse to make the butthurt hurt less.

How did he kneecap their Air Force?

Leo Terrell Civil Rights Lawyer?

View attachment 496714
Why would a Civil Rights Lawyer been on a racist show like Sean Hannity, that pretty much speaks for itself.
Leo Terrell still is a civil rights lawyer.

Why do you call everyone you disagree with a racist? What makes you say Hannity is a racist? If you had called him a Republican Party hack, I could have agreed with that to some degree, but he's nowhere close to being a racist.

He spent decades as one in Los Angeles. He was virulently pro-liberal. I don't know what happened to him, he must have gotten mugged.
He was very much an outspoken liberal until he saw the Democrats show their true colors.

The corrupt and Marxist BLM movement which excuses black on black violence which is supported by Democrats really woke im up.

Then the abuses of power liberal governors piled on the American people in the name of COVID was the final straw for him.

I've never seen a person do a complete 180 and mean it like he did.

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021
Read the last sentence.

Three times.

THAT's what I told you in the very first post. And SuperBadBrutha too.

Economic self sufficiency should be the FIRST goal. Without that, there's nothing.

So in other words he sold out and became a Trump Humper.
He was a NAACP lawyer, but got discrimsted against and bullied out because he showed support for a female judge Bush nominated to the 9th Circuir that the sexist dems filibustered…that’s why he got out not because of trump but because he saw how the party how gone full fascist

He was a NAACP lawyer, but got discrimsted against and bullied out because he showed support for a female judge Bush nominated to the 9th Circuir that the sexist dems filibustered…that’s why he got out not because of trump but because he saw how the party how gone full fascist
That's what he claims. He leaves one party for a party that has the mindset of the sheet wearers, that makes a lot of sense.

Biden has always been a racist, that's why it's so funny that Democrats have chosen him to be their leader of 'wokeville'. Democrats have become a confused totalitarian party that is the true danger to our country. We'll never solve our biggest problems with Democrats in charge because they created them, and they don't want them solved.

Forum List

Back