Judge issues ruling on unsealing FBI Trump raid warrant

Why didn't trump's lawyers fight for the affidavits release? They are afraid of what is there.
un they did..trump was the one wanting it released dumbass…it was xiden’s admin fighting to keep it sealed …they lost

i’m discussing what you said about how you feared people exercising the rights and quoting jefferson..do you not recall making that post?
And then I showed a Trump supporter actually exercising that 2nd amendment right, and watering the tree of life with his blood.

e

And then I showed a Trump supporter actually exercising that 2nd amendment right, and watering the tree of life with his blood.

e
um so you don’t know what the second amendment states? it doesn’t give you the right to do what that guy did.

That or you are grossly deflecting from the topic, which is your fear of the constitution and our founding fathers

US Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart says he will unseal some of the procedural filings currently under seal on the search warrant docket.

The “public has a ‘clear and powerful’ interest in understanding the unprecedented investigation in former President Donald J. Trump’s handling of classified records,” the media organizations including CNN, the New York Times, and the Washington Post said.

The Department of Justice argued that the affidavit should stay sealed.

“If disclosed, the affidavit would serve as a roadmap to the government’s ongoing investigation, providing specific details about its direction and likely course, in a manner that is highly likely to compromise future investigative steps,” it said.

But the former president has called for it to be shown to everyone.

“In the interest of TRANSPARENCY, I call for the immediate release of the completely Unredacted Affidavit pertaining to this horrible and shocking BREAK-IN,” he said. “Also, the Judge on this case should recuse!”

The judge faced criticism and even threats after it was discovered that he had recused himself from a lawsuit involving Trump and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.

Last week, one of the personal attorneys for former President Donald Trump demanded to know why the judge who signed the warrant to search his private house had recused himself from a lawsuit against 2016 Democrat Presidential Nominee Hillary Clinton.

The attorney, Alina Habba, said that this judge recused himself from the former president’s lawsuit against Clinton this year when she spoke to Fox News host Jesse Watters on Friday, The Daily Mail reported.
/———/ Don’t hold your breath. The DOJ will redact everything. We’ll get little if anything useful.

um so you don’t know what the second amendment states? it doesn’t give you the right to do what that guy did.

But gives him that ability. And he broke the law, and watered the tree of liberty with his blood.

um yeah they did…the court just ruled i. their favorite dumbass.
The court ruled based on motions from the news media. Trump was strangely SILENT. His lawyers refusing to file a motion for unredacted release.e

haha no it doesn’t

look i get it your a demafasict you hate our constitution and the founding fathers.

Man who made violent threats amid Mar-a-Lago raid killed by cops after attempted FBI breach

haha. yeah the court ruled because of media reports you idiot

After hearing in-person arguments on a request from a coalition of media outlets to make the affidavit public, the judge said might decide that at least a portion of could be unsealed with government redactions.

Man who made violent threats amid Mar-a-Lago raid killed by cops after attempted FBI breach
cool story.

why do you continue to deflect from your prior post where you claimed to free the constitution and thomas jefferson?

After hearing in-person arguments on a request from a coalition of media outlets to make the affidavit public, the judge said might decide that at least a portion of could be unsealed with government redactions.
joined by trump team who also wanted it unsealed. They were there, they weren’t fighting against it, that was xiden

cool story.

why do you continue to deflect from your prior post where you claimed to free the constitution and thomas jefferson?
I gave you a recent example of a man doing just what I said Trump supporters threatened to do.

Actions speak louder than words.
e

I gave you a recent example of a man doing just what I said Trump supporters threatened to do.

Actions speak louder than words.
e
no you said trump supporters scare you cause they exercise their constitutional rights and quote thomas jefferson

what that man did is none of those things

what he did was more akin to your demafasict brownshirts shooting congressmen or attempting to assassination judges…horrible stuff

Forum List

Back