Judge in Floyd case opens door for an acquital.

That all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide
The problem I have with this is when people decide which, if any, of these nefarious motives apply in any particular situation. Only the person so motivated (such as a police officer) knows for sure

How will OBiden and Kramalot Harris handle this. Shit Holes on Fire.

Ok. I give a long article and don't expect you to read it.

In my own words the judge is NOW ALLOWING evidence from Floyd's previous arrest. A carbon copy from the first except he didn't get up this time.

The judge reversed this decision sharply 90 degrees.

THERE: You don't have to read it now
The negro who wrote the article is in a panic. They know Saint George is a fraud and was a career criminal and drug addict.

He’s frightened that the jury, and America as a whole may come to realize that Black Criminal Lives Don’t Matter.
No matter what happens, Shit Holes will burn. Kramalot Harris egged and bailed them on. Stupid ass

And? Is there anything in the video that shows Floyd being a danger in any way to the officers?

No, but it does show him being a danger to himself. The cops knew he was tanked up on something. They were trying to keep him down until the rescue squad arrived because he was getting out of control.

If a person has been arrested 100 times...and this is 101, that is relevant information to me about the likelihood the crime was committed.

A 75 year old man arrested for assault who has never had so much as a traffic ticket in his life is less likely to commit and assault than a 29 year old who has already been arrested 35 times. To me it is totally relevant.

It's questionable whether it's relevant or not. I mean, nobody is questioning whether Floyd was guilty of a crime, nor is anybody questioning the dangerous narcotics he loaded into his system. Passing counterfeit money is a federal offense, and they have the phony bill as evidence. So even if his record were allowed in the trial, I can't see that it would make a difference one way or another.

In this particular case, it may not matter. I dont see why people should freak out that the jury will be informed of his prior record.
Floyd’s prior record is irrelevant to the actions the cop is accused of.

The judge didnt think so.
How so?

Maybe you should go back and read the original post. Then click on the link to the article and read it.

After what the FBI-DOJ-Hillary got away with, I don't have any faith in our justice system. So some facts are that Floyd was a lowlife with little or no redeeming value. Floyd was loaded with drugs and defective body parts that could have killed him. Chauvin looked like a smart ass who disregarded all the onlookers that were warning him that Floyd wasn't moving. Chauvin kept his knee on the neck long after Floyd was subdued. So what does that mean legally? So that all brings us back to a broken justice system that makes judgements based on race, public opinion, party, money, connections and many other things that aren't any part of our laws. In the end, nobody really knows what these legal outlaws will decide

The problem with what took place there is that kneeling on the neck is typical police procedure and taught in many academies. I used to be an avid viewer of the show COPS and seen police officers from all around the country use that technique to subdue violent or out of control criminals all the time.

Besides his terrible medical condition, Floyd had several illegal drugs in his system, and the fentanyl alone was beyond a deadly level.

It was common (no so much any more). The issue is he remained on the neck of a dying man for 9 minutes.

DId Chauven even know the great African American was dying ?

It's on the video. People were yelling at him to get off him because there was clearly something wrong with him.

How will OBiden and Kramalot Harris handle this. Shit Holes on Fire.

Ok. I give a long article and don't expect you to read it.

In my own words the judge is NOW ALLOWING evidence from Floyd's previous arrest. A carbon copy from the first except he didn't get up this time.

The judge reversed this decision sharply 90 degrees.

THERE: You don't have to read it now
And? Is there anything in the video that shows Floyd being a danger in any way to the officers?
I want to watch every second of every available vid from Second One to the last.

The Cop was an asshole. 5 yrs at most is what he deserves.....................BY LEGAL TERMS....................NOT BULLSHIT WOKE TERMS!!!

There won't be an acquittal. If you or the judge believes his previous record is relevant that's fine. Normal people do not. Murder is murder.

No. Murder is not murder. Murder is when you intentionally kill somebody.
Yes!!...and to a lesser degree if someone knows they can injure somone by negligence or even on purpose

If a person has been arrested 100 times...and this is 101, that is relevant information to me about the likelihood the crime was committed.

A 75 year old man arrested for assault who has never had so much as a traffic ticket in his life is less likely to commit and assault than a 29 year old who has already been arrested 35 times. To me it is totally relevant.

It's questionable whether it's relevant or not. I mean, nobody is questioning whether Floyd was guilty of a crime, nor is anybody questioning the dangerous narcotics he loaded into his system. Passing counterfeit money is a federal offense, and they have the phony bill as evidence. So even if his record were allowed in the trial, I can't see that it would make a difference one way or another.

In this particular case, it may not matter. I dont see why people should freak out that the jury will be informed of his prior record.

How so?

Maybe you should go back and read the original post. Then click on the link to the article and read it.
One thing we know for sure, justice in America is very uneven. If Chauvin were extremely wealthy, he likely gets off scot free.

Floyd’s criminal record shouldn’t impact this case. His drug use that day should. If it can be proven he died from a drug overdose rather than suffocation by the thug cop, the cop could get off or a 3rd degree murder verdict.

If Mr. Floyd was a known violent nogoodnik, why shouldn't this information be heard by the 12 angry men assembled? Mr. Chauven in on trial for his life, is it more important to convict him guilty or not, or to get it right?

Justice has nothing to do with it.

The mob wants revenge, and they shall get it -- or else.

The judge & jurors know their place. The ex-cop's fate has already been decided: Life imprisonment.

Even that will not satisfy the mob.

No doubt there will still be riots -- just for the hell of it!

And to remind the Harris administration that it HAD BETTER deliver on its promises.

How so?

One thing we know for sure, justice in America is very uneven. If Chauvin were extremely wealthy, he likely gets off scot free.

Floyd’s criminal record shouldn’t impact this case. His drug use that day should. If it can be proven he died from a drug overdose rather than suffocation by the thug cop, the cop could get off or a 3rd degree murder verdict.

It seems to me he took a fatal dose of fentanyl and died from cardiac arrest brought on by the entire situation.

He could have just sat in the back of the cop car as instructed. Anyone watching that video can see he was goven ample opportunity to just fucking sit in the back of the cop car.

It is an involuntary manslaughter at worst.

Riots will happen regardless.

How so?

The original article is an opinion piece.

I found it interesting how the opinion writer thought that the judge's rulings were in error. . . however, if you asked that same writer about all those Judicial rulings that went against question of Constitutional Law, and the court cases that the Trump admin brought? I am sure he would say those were all ruled correctly. :dunno:

Interesting that. . .

Even the very title of that WaPo piece is hilarious. . . . .

Opinion: This new ruling could let the suspect in George Floyd’s killing go free

Letting a "suspect," go free? What the hell ever happened to, "innocent," till proven guilty? It seems this writer believes that they can try folks in the press, screw the judges, the lawyers and the jury. . . this opinion writer seems to already know the facts and guilt of the situation, eh?

How so?

It seems to me he took a fatal dose of fentanyl and died from cardiac arrest brought on by the entire situation.

He could have just sat in the back of the cop car as instructed. Anyone watching that video can see he was goven ample opportunity to just fucking sit in the back of the cop car.

It is an involuntary manslaughter at worst.

Riots will happen regardless.
I suspect your analysis may be exactly correct.

Forum List

Back