Judge Halts Wyoming Abortion Ban Days After It Took Effect

Actual drawings or photos of human embryos / fetuses at different stages of development and the summaries of when and what develops are about as scientific as it gets. There's no twisting the truth.
Post whatever bullshit you want - it won't change the species of the offspring of two Homo sapiens.

That is logical because most women do not know they are pregnant for the first month or two. My best friend's sister-in-law never knew. She went to the bathroom one day and a baby popped out. I know it sounds hard to believe but she is a very big woman and had none of the usual warning signs like weight gain or morning sickness. She's still alive today. Her son is not.
But the autopsy will certainly show if a woman is pregnant.

The fact is that only 16 states have laws that say the incidental killing of a fetus by murdering its mother will count as a double homicide at any stage of pregnancy

The rest either wait until the fetus is considered viable or have no laws at all on the matter.

Where are you getting your so called fact's from ?? If they were actually the fact's, then the uproar wouldn't have become so loud. Don't piss down people's backs, and then try to tell them that it's raining. LOL
Easily found facts.

93% of abortions take place before week 13 Most of those 93% are induced my medication before week 11.

Most abortions are performed by medication and that medication in the first 11 weeks. So yes most abortions involve no invasive procedures, no tearing apart of fetuses.

For years your fucked head brain dead Cons bloviated how "Big Government" had no business deciding medical care or what medications a person can or may take. Yet, the first fucking they do is become the very "Big Government" they so bitch about.

What business does the "Government" that Cons so despise, have deciding what Medications a Woman can or cannot take? That is very definition of "Big Government".

These laws are Anti-Woman, designed for one purpose and one purpose only, to control Women and Women's Reproductive Care.

Post whatever bullshit you want - it won't change the species of the offspring of two Homo sapiens.
To further prove how foolish your beliefs are. The definition of " Offspring " is one's child or children. ( No mention of embryo or fetus ). Your ignorance is appalling.

Last edited:
For years your fucked head brain dead Cons bloviated how "Big Government" had no business deciding medical care or what medications a person can or may take. Yet, the first fucking they do is become the very "Big Government" they so bitch about.

What business does the "Government" that Cons so despise, have deciding what Medications a Woman can or cannot take? That is very definition of "Big Government".

These laws are Anti-Woman, designed for one purpose and one purpose only, to control Women and Women's Reproductive Care.
Banning murder isn't big government; it's the minimal role of government. You're stupid.

Why are you talking about medication and healthcare in an abortion discussion? Again, you're stupid.

How is preventing murder anti-women or controlling women? Holy shit, you're stupid.

To further prove how foolish your beliefs are. The definition of " Offspring " is one's child or children. ( No mention of embryo or fetus ). Your ignorance is appalling.
Hey, fucking retard, maybe learn some basic definitions and understand that no organism living on Earth exists that didn't come from other organisms, be that asexual or sexual reproduction.

And guess what, if you've been created by two parent organisms, you are their offspring. Excluding human beings from the zygote to fetal stages of life from this term would be retarded - case in point, here you, a retard, are doing so.

They'll just say it's murder or life is sacred, etc. etc.....
The same old emotional lame arguments no sane person could defend.

Hey, fucking retard, maybe learn some basic definitions and understand that no organism living on Earth exists that didn't come from other organisms, be that asexual or sexual reproduction.

And guess what, if you've been created by two parent organisms, you are their offspring. Excluding human beings from the zygote to fetal stages of life from this term would be retarded - case in point, here you, a retard, are doing so.
If I was aborted, would I know that Rhetorical question,please don't attempt to answer the question. Of course not. Nonexistence means it never existed in the first place. In that case or an other abortion, the potential for a person was there but obviously wasn't wanted or needed. If all the aborted fetus weren't aborted in this world the crises we are now facing because of the pressures of the base problem that underlies all of our problems ( overpopulation ); we'd most likely be a dead planet by now. Besides you people complain about a few million immigrants, imagine what millions upon millions of unwanted people would do to the general well-being of the people who already exist and are here. You simply haven't thought this all out. Abortion laws are a lose-lose scenario.

Please keep calling me all these names. It reflects well ( not ) on your character.

You need to take that up with the legislature.
I call my state and federal representatives all the time. The old adage, " The squeeky wheel gets the grease." Is very much true. Everyone needs to be informed and educated about matters that affect us all and especially matters that are directed at certain groups in society. If everyone isn't free, no one is.

I call my state and federal representatives all the time. The old adage, " The squeeky wheel gets the grease." Is very much true. Everyone needs to be informed and educated about matters that affect us all and especially matters that are directed at certain groups in society. If everyone isn't free, no one is.
But a human fetus isn’t free?

They'll just say it's murder or life is sacred, etc. etc.....
The same old emotional lame arguments no sane person could defend.

They are so fucking "Pro-Life" that they bomb the clinics providing Women's Health Care.

They are so fucking "Pro-Life" that they shoot doctors providing Women's Health Care.

Fuck them and their fucking hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back