Judge Halts Wyoming Abortion Ban Days After It Took Effect

They are so fucking "Pro-Life" that they bomb the clinics providing Women's Health Care.

They are so fucking "Pro-Life" that they shoot doctors providing Women's Health Care.

Fuck them and their fucking hypocrisy.
When was the last time something like that happened?

Also, why are you so stupid you're still calling abortion assassin dens "clinics," abortion "Health Care," or the abortionist contract killers "doctors?"
Lately it's all you filth attacking pro-life charities, constantly, with a DoJ that does nothing to help stop you Antifa fucks. They ought to keep armed guards at night to clean up you trash.

I'm not an atheist.

And what you don't understand is I'm not forcing my beliefs on anyone I am saying that it's none of my fucking business what any other person on this planet does to their own body.
I don't disagree with that. States decide this issue, the woman goes where she needs to go for the murder, and no judge should interfere with what the state decides.

Doesn’t change the law just because you say so.
Which law?

There are only 16 states that will charge double murder if a pregnant woman is killed no matter how far along she is
The rest of the states either don't have any specific laws on charging double murder or will only charge double murder when the fetus is viable.

If you libs are concerned about dames being able to afford to travel or pay to receive abortions, you should set up a charity so these chick's boyfriends won't be inconvenienced into ponying up.

How about calling it "Slay the Children", sort of an adaptation of the charity name "Save the Children"?

Looking to the government is a problem when you can just have bake sales and car washes to raise the funds.

:blahblah:

Listen here, you Democrat's

i'm not a (D).

are the nation's worst,

ne'eh.

and you all are author's of authoritarianism in the extreme..

ne' eh, ne'eh.
Mainly you all just do it for political weight to be thrown around when you need too, otherwise more less cherry picking whenever y'all think that it's needed...

:blahblah:

You all do this except when it's something you don't agree with coming from the other side, then you all act as if you never over tax, never regulate or never do anything against the people in an abrasive way, and (gasp) you act as if y'all never apply the law's even when it's necessary to do so, but this happens whenever you all are trying to oppease the base.......

:yapyapyapf:

You all do such things to your liking more than any other political party in this nation.... You all just do it in a different more controversial manor when you all gain power in this nation..

:soapbox:

So cry me a friggin river 😭.... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣

00-A-Sept28-Abortion-is-NOT5.png

Once again it is not "wholly separate" if the fetus is attached to the woman

And I am not using emotion you are I am stating facts. Females are more important than males when it comes to reproduction so it only makes sense they have more control
That is complete and utter B.S, I am not even stating the male is more important, I am saying it is life period, the female carries it, that is part of a biological process, not something that makes them superior.

That is complete and utter B.S, I am not even stating the male is more important, I am saying it is life period, the female carries it, that is part of a biological process, not something that makes them superior.
In a way it does. Men cannot do it and yet it is men who want to impose their will over women so as to control what they have no say in.

And in that same vein the fetus is not superior to the woman's control over her own body.

In a way it does. Men cannot do it and yet it is men who want to impose their will over women so as to control what they have no say in.

And in that same vein the fetus is not superior to the woman's control over her own body.
fetus is a term for developing human being, and again it is biological that she carries it, it should not mean the father loses all rights over his offspring!

Forum List

Back