Judge Halts Wyoming Abortion Ban Days After It Took Effect

fetus is a term for developing human being, and again it is biological that she carries it, it should not mean the father loses all rights over his offspring!

So what?

I never said otherwise what i said was the fetus is not considered a person in the eyes of the law and has no lawfully recognized rights.

It's not his offspring until it is born. No man has ever been forced to pay child support for a fetus have they?

So what?

I never said otherwise what i said was the fetus is not considered a person in the eyes of the law and has no lawfully recognized rights.

It's not his offspring until it is born. No man has ever been forced to pay child support for a fetus have they?
No man is given the right to abort the fetus, only the woman. If she has it, he is on the hook to pay, even if he didn't want it, rightfully so. If he wants to keep it, and she doesn't, he has no say that is some serious B.S, just because biology dictates that she carries it. You can dress that up anyway you want to, with your semantics, and emotional nonsense, it not equal protection and it's wrong!

No man is given the right to abort the fetus, only the woman. If she has it, he is on the hook to pay, even if he didn't want it, rightfully so. If he wants to keep it, and she doesn't, he has no say that is some serious B.S, just because biology dictates that she carries it. You can dress that up anyway you want to, with your semantics, and emotional nonsense, it not equal protection and it's wrong!

Again so what?

That is the inequity of biology and you can't change that. When a man can carry a fetus inside his own body the choice will be his. You are whining about something that cannot be changed and that you have absolutely no power to control.

And I think it's that lack of power to control a woman that is the real problem you have.

Again so what?

That is the inequity of biology and you can't change that. When a man can carry a fetus inside his own body the choice will be his. You are whining about something that cannot be changed and that you have absolutely no power to control.

And I think it's that lack of power to control a woman that is the real problem you have.
It easy to change idiot - just change the law.

Boom, done.

Again so what?

Well you are full of it, so I do not care what you think. Both parties should have equal rights, and responsibility right now the man has no rights or all the responsibility.

Well you are full of it, so I do not care what you think. Both parties should have equal rights, and responsibility right now the man has no rights or all the responsibility.
You are naïve to the point of mental retardation.

There is nothing in biology that is inherently egalitarian. Intelligent people know this.

You are naïve to the point of mental retardation.

There is nothing in biology that is inherently egalitarian. Intelligent people know this.
You’re the one infecting scientific fact with your ideology where this notion of “BoDiLy AuToNoMy” matters to you.

We could just as well flip it and say, well, yeah, you have a rougher time of it as the mom, oh well, that’s no one’s fault, that’s just biology, deal with it, and no, of course you can’t kill your kid, you psycho.

You’re the one infecting scientific fact with your ideology where this notion of “BoDiLy AuToNoMy” matters to you.

We could just as well flip it and say, well, yeah, you have a rougher time of it as the mom, oh well, that’s no one’s fault, that’s just biology, deal with it, and no, of course you can’t kill your kid, you psycho.
Total psycho, they claim science, then you describe the biological process, which of course is science, and he, she, it, just plugs hers, his, it's ears, and yells kill babies, kill babies, kill babies,

no. both parties should NOT have equal rights because the burden & great physical toll it takes on the female's body to gestate & carry to term is what makes it NOT equal in any way.

no. both parties should NOT have equal rights because the burden & great physical toll it takes on the female's body to gestate & carry to term is what makes it NOT equal in any way.
Screw you, it is a biological fact that women carry the child, SCIENCE, they both know the possibilites going in, women have been give a special right to murder the innocent because they couldn't keep their legs shut, and men couldn't keep their pants on.

an acorn is not an oak.

has oak DNA ... has the potential to be an oak.

but it is not an oak.
All you are saying, retard, is that the tree embryo in the acorn is not an adult tree.

Fucking duh. The young tree is not an older tree. That’s how time and age work. Moron.

Forum List

Back