Judge Chutkan swiftly smacks down six motions a day after setting March 2024 trial date

How many pages can you read and digest in a day? How long would it take you to get to 11.5 million pages?

Hmm?

I'm trying to highlight how ridiculous some of you are being. We'll see if you get it or not.

I'm a fast reader, I am. I read "The Stand" in 1 1/2 days. Hour wise probably 19. There are those faster than me.

I don't do the "skim" thing, I just read fast.

Not ary anyone of all of ubuhbuh Jack Smith's team combined has read 11.5 million pages of material yet. And will not have for years.

:itsok: :rolleyes-41:

Get real, tards.

What that amounts to is email bombing the defense. The entire thing should be thrown out just for that.
And yet, the trial date stands.

And yet, the trial date stands.
Until it doesn't. :itsok:

Here's a hint for the mentally challenged: The prosecution did not read 11.5 million pages of relevant things for the prosecution.

And they will not be ready by that date. If they run it right then, they're guaranteed to lose.

You clowns are a joke that try to make light of what black folks have had to endure in this country when it comes to racism and discrimination.

And you still won't respond to my post, so I guess we'll just assume you got nothing relevant to say or you're scared.

See ya.

How many pages can you read and digest in a day? How long would it take you to get to 11.5 million pages?

Hmm?

I'm trying to highlight how ridiculous some of you are being. We'll see if you get it or not.

I'm a fast reader, I am. I read "The Stand" in 1 1/2 days. Hour wise probably 19. There are those faster than me.

Not ary anyone of all of ubuhbuh Jack Smith's team combined has read 11.5 million pages of material yet. And will not have for years.

Get real, tards.

What that amounts to is email bombing the defense. The entire thing should be thrown out just for that.
it's simply not done long hand anymore... you're behind the times.

You just proved what I said moron. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

^^^

6z6800.gif

Hmm?

Get real, tards.

:desk:

Millions of Pages of Documents Is No Reason to Delay Trump’s January 6 Trial​

We’ve litigated cases with far more paperwork than that. The task was manageable and, crucially, fair.
By Norman L. Eisen and Andrew Weissmann

Millions of Pages of Documents Is No Reason to Delay Trump’s January 6 Trial

:p

Forum List

Back