Judge Chutkan swiftly smacks down six motions a day after setting March 2024 trial date

Aren't they pathetic? Vicarious bullies.
:eusa_boohoo:

for you:

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

No bias there eh? impartial judge eh? Assumed innocent until proven guilty eh? You know this is a Kangaroo 3rd rate banana republic court here. Every defendant is allowed their due process and a chance to defend themselves .... this is one man against an entire government who goes after his attorneys.... gives his legal team a million documents they have to page through .... and then piles on indictment after indictment... its all about destroying a person. Hasn't changed since 2016.

donny - the self proclaimed ' billionaire ' can afford to hire as many attorneys as he needs to get 'er done. but he won't. instead he's asking suckers like YOU to pay his legal bills.

why is that?

Easy peasy..

Actually Duke, ya it is pretty routine.

I'm the HR Information Systems Administrator for a large employer. We use online personnel records that are scanned into the system, OCR'ed*, categorized by Meta Data**, and fully searchable. As of last count we had over 5,000,000 pages for our 20,000 employees. The company we use is linked above.

**Optical Character Recognition that converts a scanned image into text for searching.
*** Meta Data is the identifying information of a document such as a Document ID, Source, Date Created, Tags, etc. The Meta Data is the database fields about a document used to track and categorize. The document itself is then either stored as a link or stored in the record in a BLOB (Binary Large Object) field sometimes called a container field since it contains a individual file (Excel, Word Document, PDF, Image, etc.)

The prosecution isn't turning over boxes of paper that have to be scanned. The government has already scanned, indexed, OCR'd, and tagged the Meta Data for all the documents. They are already electronic and stored. Counsel for the defense will be given access to the documents already created. No new scanning involved.

WW

Duke,

I notice you disagreed with the above.

What is your disagreement with?

The fact that online document storage exists? (I linked to our supplier.)

The fact that the prosecution has already made the conversion of paper to electronic? (I can link to the court filings where this has already been stated for the court if that will help.)
Or,

You just disagree on principle in defense of your incorrect previous post?

WW

Who they?

You think the prosecution has lied to the court that the discovery materials are already electronic and can searched by the defense?

WW

And how many witnesses saw Trump do what?

As I said. Double standard abounds when we are dealing with the RW.

We have recordings of Trump trying to intimidate the Governor and Secretary of State into overturning the election in Georgia. We have the false electors, more than half of whom have taken immunity deals to offer testimony. We have lots of witnesses, and the question remaining is not if Trump did it. But if those actions are illegal.

But you guys don’t care if he did it. You don’t care if it was illegal. You want to get revenge on the Left for perceived slights.

The Atlantic has an excellent reputation for the last 100 years.

that's a shame.

My friend retired from the Secret Service now works for a big law firm. He said the same thing you've said. They scan the documents these days. No more hauling boxes.

Yea they just made it all up. Smfh.

This is the 2020s....there are no paper pages to sort through to learn new things.... Most are things trump already knows about, because he did them or his minions did them, with him knowing so.... :rolleyes:20

It's depositions and evidence from the 1/6 committee which was made public 8 months ago, with a recommendation for prosecution. Trump team began going thru it back then...

And most importantly, we live in the DIGITAL AGE, with search engines and sorting abilities, and not a million pages of paper to go through. In minutes instead of days, to search and sort what they need.

And, Smith did the defense a big favor, he sorted out all of the evidence that he is going to use in the trial, and gave it to the Trump team....so they have a heads up to search and build their defense....

6 months to prepare seems normal, for a less complicated case like this one.

This is actually hilarious. He wasn’t “trying” to do anything illegal. That means you know he did do something illegal. That is proven by the next part where you point at others and say they are just as guilty.

That idiotic technique is used about every day in traffic court. I was speeding, but so was everyone else. It isn’t fair that I got a ticket.

The very first part of that is an admission of guilt.

There is a lot of difference. First Gore didn’t appoint alternate or “fake” electors. And after he lost the court cases gave up his dream of being President.

Stacey Abrams, who we in Georgia rejected Twice, ranted and raved. Filed lawsuits. But didn’t demand a special session of the legislature to declare her the winner. She didn’t demand the Secretary of State find votes did she?

Your posts prove you know he did it. You know it’s illegal. And still you defend him. Like those family members you mock. He didn’t do nuffin? Sound familiar?

why would it take several years? smith's case is much narrower than willis's. and trump was ready with the best evah defense immediately in willis's case. he even announced a press conference.

Let's take a look at actual court documents:

View attachment 822464

So the prosecution requested emails from the Secret Service. Do you think the IT Support for the Secret Services printed to paper 3.1 million documents, handed the boxes to the the prosecution and then the prosecution scanned them in?

No, the documents are already electronic. Same thing with Twitter account subpoena responses, Grand Jury Testimony, video and audio recordings, etc. - they were already electronic.

View attachment 822469

Then there is this. The prosecution informed the courts that the documents are already in electronic format, available in standard database format, and is comletely searchable.

This from court documents submitted to the court (link above).

Are you still under the impression that it's going to take decades to scan paper documents back into an electronic format?

Is the prosecution lying when they say that the documents are already electronic and ready for transfer?

WW

Oh yeah! There is a God! Fuck Trump! Fuck that lying POS!

They have companies that do that. He can afford it. Welcome to justice in the US.

Learn some real history, instead of that racist bullshit.

donny - the self proclaimed ' billionaire ' can afford to hire as many attorneys as he needs to get 'er done. but he won't. instead he's asking suckers like YOU to pay his legal bills.

why is that?
How many pages can you read and digest in a day? How long would it take you to get to 11.5 million pages?

Hmm?

I'm trying to highlight how ridiculous some of you are being. We'll see if you get it or not.

I'm a fast reader, I am. I read "The Stand" in 1 1/2 days. Hour wise probably 19. There are those faster than me.

I don't do the "skim" thing, I just read fast.

Not ary anyone of all of ubuhbuh Jack Smith's team combined has read 11.5 million pages of material yet. And will not have for years.

:itsok: :rolleyes-41:

Get real, tards.

What that amounts to is email bombing the defense. The entire thing should be thrown out just for that.

Last edited:
How many pages can you read and digest in a day? How long would it take you to get to 11.5 million pages?

Hmm?

I'm trying to highlight how ridiculous some of you are being. We'll see if you get it or not.

I'm a fast reader, I am. I read "The Stand" in 1 1/2 days. Hour wise probably 19. There are those faster than me.

Not ary anyone of all of ubuhbuh Jack Smith's team combined has read 11.5 million pages of material yet. And will not have for years.

Get real, tards.

What that amounts to is email bombing the defense. The entire thing should be thrown out just for that.
lol.

afkgaming_import_media_images_64144-5f5d9b481fe5863c196d3441322ab983.jpeg

Hmm?

Get real, tards.

One quick question. How many lame assed excuses are you all going to come up with to get the entire thing thrown out?

Bundy had his case thrown out over fairly extreme Prosecutorial Misconduct. The FBI and US Attorney lied and said they were not spying on the Bundy’s when photographs showed they were. The FBI admitted they were but didn’t want the electronics to be subject to discovery and said that was why they lied.

That seems to be the usual situation a pretty extreme case of cops lying and getting caught. Or lawyers intentionally withholding information the other side is entitled to. Rudy Giuliani just lose his lawsuit for failing to provide discovery. Much as Fox News lost their case. And like Fox the only question for the trial is going to be how much money he owes.

But with Trump. The sun rose today. The charges should be dismissed. There is a Super Blue Moon, the cases must be dismissed. He’s running for President. The charges must be dismissed.

The only claims of Prosecutorial Misconduct is that they dared to charge him for doing what he wasn’t supposed to do.

One quick question. How many lame assed excuses are you all going to come up with to get the entire thing thrown out?

Bundy had his case thrown out over fairly extreme Prosecutorial Misconduct. The FBI and US Attorney lied and said they were not spying on the Bundy’s when photographs showed they were. The FBI admitted they were but didn’t want the electronics to be subject to discovery and said that was why they lied.

That seems to be the usual situation a pretty extreme case of cops lying and getting caught. Or lawyers intentionally withholding information the other side is entitled to. Rudy Giuliani just lose his lawsuit for failing to provide discovery. Much as Fox News lost their case. And like Fox the only question for the trial is going to be how much money he owes.

But with Trump. The sun rose today. The charges should be dismissed. There is a Super Blue Moon, the cases must be dismissed. He’s running for President. The charges must be dismissed.

The only claims of Prosecutorial Misconduct is that they dared to charge him for doing what he wasn’t supposed to do.
11.5 million pages. Learn it, know it. :abgg2q.jpg:

Otherwise, you are uninformed and can't speak as to what's happening.

No bias there eh? impartial judge eh? Assumed innocent until proven guilty eh? You know this is a Kangaroo 3rd rate banana republic court here. Every defendant is allowed their due process and a chance to defend themselves .... this is one man against an entire government who goes after his attorneys.... gives his legal team a million documents they have to page through .... and then piles on indictment after indictment... its all about destroying a person. Hasn't changed since 2016.

The prosecution has loaded all the documents in a computer program so they can easily search it. There's no paper involved.

Bears repeating.....

"WorldWatcher, post: 32777501, member: 27321"]

Actually Duke, ya it is pretty routine.

I'm the HR Information Systems Administrator for a large employer. We use online personnel records that are scanned into the system, OCR'ed*, categorized by Meta Data**, and fully searchable. As of last count we had over 5,000,000 pages for our 20,000 employees. The company we use is linked above.

**Optical Character Recognition that converts a scanned image into text for searching.
*** Meta Data is the identifying information of a document such as a Document ID, Source, Date Created, Tags, etc. The Meta Data is the database fields about a document used to track and categorize. The document itself is then either stored as a link or stored in the record in a BLOB (Binary Large Object) field sometimes called a container field since it contains a individual file (Excel, Word Document, PDF, Image, etc.)

The prosecution isn't turning over boxes of paper that have to be scanned. The government has already scanned, indexed, OCR'd, and tagged the Meta Data for all the documents. They are already electronic and stored.

Counsel for the defense will be given access to the documents already created. No new scanning involved.

WW

The prosecution has loaded all the documents in a computer program so they can easily search it. There's no paper involved.
Yeahbut, here's the thing.

There has to be reading and comprehension involved.

:1peleas:

I'm sure your brain just short-circuited. Derp!

You really think the prosecution has read 11.5 million pages and comprehends it?

Here's your sign. :stupid:

The Prosecution is required to provide anything that they intend to use, and anything that could be exculpatory in any imaginable way. If they don’t provide it that is considered withholding evidence and a violation of Trump’s rights.

Tell you what. I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll agree that we should delay the trial if Trump has his Bail Revoked. This will insure he has plenty of time to work on his defense.

The Prosecution is required to provide anything that they intend to use, and anything that could be exculpatory in any imaginable way. If they don’t provide it that is considered withholding evidence and a violation of Trump’s rights.

Tell you what. I’ll make a deal with you. I’ll agree that we should delay the trial if Trump has his Bail Revoked. This will insure he has plenty of time to work on his defense.
You just proved you're a dishonest hack.

Forum List

Back