Judge Chutkan swiftly smacks down six motions a day after setting March 2024 trial date

Bullshit, I never heard any right wing Jackasses whine about the Justice System. As long as, it was screwing over black folks you loved it.

Now that your Orange God is being held accountable.

Right.

Because Whitey never heard it means it never happened.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Bullshit, I never heard any right wing Jackasses whine about the Justice System. As long as, it was screwing over black folks you loved it.

Now that your Orange God is being held accountable.

That's because you choose to be deaf to them so you can whine like a bitch.

It's amazing how all of these departments didn't become illegitimate until they charged your orange god.
It is amazing you think they were not illegitimate after the phony Russia hoax. Or the WMDs in Iraq. Or after they got caught lying to Trump about the military. All those things happened before the charges. Not to mention investigating nothing about the massive fraud in 2020.

It is amazing you think they were not illegitimate after the phony Russia hoax. Or the WMDs in Iraq. Or after they got caught lying to Trump about the military. All those things happened before the charges. Not to mention investigating nothing about the massive fraud in 2020.
The evidence shows that Russia wasn't a hoax. We knew the weapons is Iraq was a hoax long before Trump came on the scene. What lie did they tell Trump about the military? You had Republican SOSs and Govenors in those states who said there was no fraud. Hell even the Trump appointed Judges all the way up to the Supreme Court wouldn't even hear that bullshit. Trump's flunky AG said there was no fraud, but I guess you know more than they do.

The evidence shows that Russia wasn't a hoax. We knew the weapons is Iraq was a hoax long before Trump came on the scene. What lie did they tell Trump about the military? You had Republican SOSs and Govenors in those states who said there was no fraud. Hell even the Trump appointed Judges all the way up to the Supreme Court wouldn't even hear that bullshit. Trump's flunky AG said there was no fraud, but I guess you know more than they do.
What evidence?

Forum List

Back