Judge Angered by Hidden Evidence in Wrongful Conviction of Louisiana Man

Why just a settlement?? Why not law enforcement being thrown in prison?? The investigators, the prosecutors?
I see I missed an automiscorrect ion. I entered freedom. It came out Fresno. It cost the man his freedom for much of his life. If he was actually screwed over, he deserves a huge settlement because it shouldn’t take a trial.

As for imprisoning whoever withheld the exculpatory evidence, that’s just absurd. The statute of limitations on whatever “crime” you might label the behavior has to have already run.
Why do yall be so complacent with ACTUAL corruption by the Justice System when those on the wrong end of it are black folks??
I’m not. You ASSume way too much. Maybe you’re the racist.
This is why no one believes you when you talk about how corrupt the FBI and DOJ are......because when there is actual corruption, you folks are dead silent....
You have no actual ability to discuss what anyone does or doesn’t believe. And, of course, you’re wrong anyway. I am talking about misbehavior of law enforcement. You are generally stupid, but sometimes you show selective stupidity.

Forum List

Back