Jude 1 of The Bible's NT vs Gays: A Tutorial On Baking Cakes & Adoption

DOTR You're an idiot. I'm advocating for the Christian defense. Check who wrote the OP for this thread and get back to me.

Why do you think I posted Romans 1 with this emphasis?

Romans 1:

[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
[19] Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
[23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
[24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly
, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
[29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
[30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
[31] Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Regardless if Paul was Jesus' daily homie or an apostle later, would the gay gestapo seriously promote deletion of New Testament passages as a defense for their targeting Christians to suppress their 1st Amendment rights? .

Why is the Christian 'gestapo' promoting Christians disobeying the law in direct contradiction to what Paul says?

Romans 13New International Version (NIV)
Submission to Governing Authorities
13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

Hey Syriusly, which do you think God prefers men obey in a conflict? The laws of men or His Laws? :popcorn:

Well supposedly he met the resurrected Jesus- I was wrong.

And according to the New Testament- that is the extent that Jesus 'taught' Saul- who became Paul.

And are still wrong. "But rise and enter the city, and you will be told what you are to do...For some days he was with the disciples at Damascus..."
Jesus said he would be "told"...instructed. And he was for several days.
He then attended the first council of The Church in Jerusalem, was accepted by the other Apostle eyewitnesses and was both taught and gave teachings himself.

Before his conversion Saul was sort of like you but a lot more intelligent..."And I punished them often in all the synagogues and tried to make them blaspheme, and in raging fury against them I persecuted them even to foreign cities."

I don't care what kind of shemale you are.

As if you have a choice in your shemales. Beggars cant be choosers syriusly.

LOL I am not the one begging here.

My gay friends can now legally marry in all 50 states- after 200 years of persecution by the Christian 'Nazi's'(as you characterize Nazi's)

Oh I see...you are happy for a "gay friend" :) :) :) Rigggggght...I belive you. I really do. Its for a friend.....

Well supposedly he met the resurrected Jesus- I was wrong.

And according to the New Testament- that is the extent that Jesus 'taught' Saul- who became Paul.

And are still wrong. "But rise and enter the city, and you will be told what you are to do...For some days he was with the disciples at Damascus..."
Jesus said he would be "told"...instructed. And he was for several days.

And nowhere does it say he was instructed by Jesus for several days.

I don't care what kind of shemale you are.

As if you have a choice in your shemales. Beggars cant be choosers syriusly.

LOL I am not the one begging here.

My gay friends can now legally marry in all 50 states- after 200 years of persecution by the Christian 'Nazi's'(as you characterize Nazi's)

Oh I see...you are happy for a "gay friend" :) :) :) Rigggggght...I belive you. I really do. Its for a friend.....

Don't be jealous that I have friends. Someday you might too.

DOTR You're an idiot. I'm advocating for the Christian defense. Check who wrote the OP for this thread and get back to me.

Yes I am :) Obviously I transposed the potss I was responding to. My replies should have been to the fake-christian-hunter Syriusly. Not you.

Hey Syriusly, which do you think God prefers men obey in a conflict? The laws of men or His Laws?

If I believed in a fairy in the sky- I would go by the actual words of his annointed servants

Romans 13New Century Version (NCV)
Christians Should Obey the Law
13 All of you must yield to the government rulers. No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God.
2 So those who are against the government are really against what God has commanded.
And they will bring punishment on themselves.
3 Those who do right do not have to fear the rulers; only those who do wrong fear them. Do you want to be unafraid of the rulers? Then do what is right, and they will praise you.
4 The ruler is God’s servant to help you. But if you do wrong, then be afraid. He has the power to punish; he is God’s servant to punish those who do wrong.
5 So you must yield to the government, not only because you might be punished, but because you know it is right.

Hey Syriusly, which do you think God prefers men obey in a conflict? The laws of men or His Laws?

If I believed in a fairy in the sky- I would go by the actual words of his annointed servants

13 All of you must yield to the government rulers. No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God.
2 So those who are against the government are really against what God has commanded.
And they will bring punishment on themselves.
3 Those who do right do not have to fear the rulers; only those who do wrong fear them. Do you want to be unafraid of the rulers? Then do what is right, and they will praise you.
4 The ruler is God’s servant to help you. But if you do wrong, then be afraid. He has the power to punish; he is God’s servant to punish those who do wrong.
5 So you must yield to the government, not only because you might be punished, but because you know it is right.
I think they're told to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and render unto God what is God's.

I think they're told to render unto Caesar what is Caesar's, and render unto God what is God's.

Yes but if men's laws say "gays may marry and all have to respect that" and God's laws say "if you use a vehicle like marriage to promote that which I have strictly forbidden in any culture, then your soul goes to hell forever" there's a conflict. The question was, in such a conflict, which does a Christian choose? The answer is obvious to any but a secular atheist.

Yes but if men's laws say "gays may marry and all have to respect that"

According to the New Testament- Man's law comes from God.

No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God.

13 All of you must yield to the government rulers. No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God. 2 So those who are against the government are really against what God has commanded. And they will bring punishment on themselves. 3 Those who do right do not have to fear the rulers; only those who do wrong fear them. Do you want to be unafraid of the rulers? Then do what is right, and they will praise you. 4 The ruler is God’s servant to help you. But if you do wrong, then be afraid. He has the power to punish; he is God’s servant to punish those who do wrong.

So Paul was anointed by God and did actually write Romans?

If I believed in fairies in the sky I would probably believe that.

But instead I believe that there exists a book called the New Testament- in which Christian tradition says that a man named Paul wandered around teaching non-Jews about Jesus.

What you believe isn't in question. Christian bakers however follow Romans 1 & Jude 1. And they have Constitutional protections from which to do so.

What you believe isn't in question. Christian bakers however follow Romans 1 & Jude 1. And they have Constitutional protections from which to do so.

Talking to yourself again? Or the voices in your head?

Christian Bakers are supposed to obey the law- as per Romans 13.

But not to obey Romans 13 if men's laws are in conflict with God's laws of Romans 1 & Jude 1. In a conflict, God wins every time.

But not to obey Romans 13 if men's laws are in conflict with God's laws of Romans 1 & Jude 1. In a conflict, God wins every time.

Romans 13 says that Man's laws because of God.
According to Romans 13, Christians are supposed to follow God's law by following Man's law.

13 All of you must yield to the government rulers. No one rules unless God has given him the power to rule, and no one rules now without that power from God. 2 So those who are against the government are really against what God has commanded. And they will bring punishment on themselves. 3 Those who do right do not have to fear the rulers; only those who do wrong fear them. Do you want to be unafraid of the rulers? Then do what is right, and they will praise you. 4 The ruler is God’s servant to help you. But if you do wrong, then be afraid. He has the power to punish; he is God’s servant to punish those who do wrong. 5 So you must yield to the government, not only because you might be punished, but because you know it is right.

Forum List

Back