Jude 1 of The Bible's NT vs Gays: A Tutorial On Baking Cakes & Adoption

Show me where Muslim Americans or Jewish Americans are advocating passing laws to harm gays in America- and I will condemn them too.

I am no fan of Islam- but it isn't Muslim Americans who are the snowflakes whining that they are being 'oppressed' by being asked to follow the law in the United States.
They most certainly are. Read the CAIR Handbook for Whine. Nothing but grievances.

But hey, argue with muslim bakers, not me. :)

Two things about your video "evidence"
1. the bakeries that were asked DON'T make wedding cakes in the first place
2. the bakeries that were asked are located in Michigan which does NOT include sexual orientation in its PA laws.

1. They agreed to bake the wedding cake, until they discovered it was for a gay wedding, and
2. There is no law other than islam which prevents them from doing so.

How could a pita bakery agree to bake a gay wedding cake? LOL

There is no law in Islam which prevents any baker from baking any cake- unless it is made from pork.

There are laws against homos in all three Abrahamic religions. To argue there are no laws against gay bbq's or gay parades is asinine.

Then quote us those laws forbidding gay bbq's.

To claim there are such laws and not to be able to quote them- is just another example of a lying contard.

They most certainly are. Read the CAIR Handbook for Whine. Nothing but grievances.

Except not one of the bakeries actually refused to bake a gay wedding cake.

One of your fellow Conservatives generated that fake news- and fed it to his gullible followers- like you.

Rush Limbaugh, Dearborn and the Muslim Baker Bigotry Myth | HuffPost

A heavily edited video in Dearborn, Mich. which also is my hometown. The video is complete bull.

In the video, some conservative Faux News wannabe called Steven Crowder acts out a bunch of flaming-gay stereotypes while asking for offensive and silly titles to be put on a wedding cake. This included asking for “Same Sex 4ever” to be emblazoned on his cake because, you know, someone would actually pay for that.

Amazingly, none of his requests are refused. Heck, I would’ve turned him away just for being such an idiot. What he’s asking for is also fair game for refusal because, uh, the word “sex.” These guys know what kind of game they’re playing.

In one scene, a woman wearing a hijab is handling his order. She asks him, “Wedding?” Crowder replies, “Yeah.”

She asks, “Who’s the wedding for?”

Crowder jumps back in shock from the counter and practically shouts, “It’s for, uh, two people getting married.”

She’s just trying to be conversational, bro. Wallah. You want a gay wedding cake made by Muslims? Dearborn’s gonna bake it for you. Hamdullah.

In another scene, the guy goes to a bread bakery where they’re churning out fresh pita in a brick oven. It’s obvious there are no cakes or sweets in the bakery. The place just makes bread. Despite not being able to take an order for a wedding cake, the men behind the counter still refer him to a place where he can get wedding photographs across the street, inshallah.

The only person who answers negatively to Crowder is a fellow who works at Hallab bakery on Warren road. I’ve gotten Nammoura there before — it’s pretty damn good. Unfortunately, there’s one minor issue: Hallab doesn’t bake wedding cakes. At all. Hallab does cater for weddings if you want a nice assortment of Lebanese sweets — but they don’t bake wedding cakes. You can even look on their website.

You gullible bigots will believe any Fake News fed to you by your Contard fellows.

Speaking of gullible, you're actually arguing that muslims aren't anti-gay. Ask any rooftop in the homeland.

Speaking of liars, you are actually lying again. I haven't argued that Muslims aren't anti-gay- some are, some are not.

But being the good little contard that you are- you revel in lying.

No reason for your anger. Their official rule books all teach against homos. Your argument is with them, not with me.

Muslims are not the ones lying about what I have said in this thread- the liar in this thread is the good little contard- you.

Why do you lie? Hell if I know what your motivation to lie is- I can't tell if you are anti-gay, anti-Christians, anti-Muslim or just anti-human being.

All three Abrahamic holy books preach against homos. It's true.

Two things about your video "evidence"
1. the bakeries that were asked DON'T make wedding cakes in the first place
2. the bakeries that were asked are located in Michigan which does NOT include sexual orientation in its PA laws.

1. They agreed to bake the wedding cake, until they discovered it was for a gay wedding, and
2. There is no law other than islam which prevents them from doing so.

How could a pita bakery agree to bake a gay wedding cake? LOL

There is no law in Islam which prevents any baker from baking any cake- unless it is made from pork.

There are laws against homos in all three Abrahamic religions. To argue there are no laws against gay bbq's or gay parades is asinine.

Then quote us those laws forbidding gay bbq's.

To claim there are such laws and not to be able to quote them- is just another example of a lying contard.

They all teach against gays. That pretty much covers their bbq's and weddings.

As long as faux Christians quote the New Testament as an excuse for their bigotry- I will gladly quote the New Testament and remind you that Paul explicitly told you Christians to obey the law- or face the consequences of disobeying God.

You are an anti-christian. .

No- I am anti-asshole bigots like you.

The vast majority of Christians are not asshole bigots like you- and I have no issue with them. Frankly the majority of my friends and family are Christians and they are wonderful people- and not asshole bigots like you.

50 years ago, bigots like you used your 'religion' as excuse for discrimination against blacks. 100 years ago for discrimination against Jews. 150 years ago as an excuse for slavery.

Just don't be an asshole bigot, and I am not anti-you at all.

Ahh Pope Syriusly :)
I dont care in the slightest if you are anti-me. But in addition to being an anti-christian you are a coward. .

LOL- a coward for speaking my mind- and calling out your anti-gay bigotry? LOL

See the difference between you and me is that I am against people based upon their actions and their words. Not because of what book they read or what god they profess to believe in.

Except not one of the bakeries actually refused to bake a gay wedding cake.

One of your fellow Conservatives generated that fake news- and fed it to his gullible followers- like you.

Rush Limbaugh, Dearborn and the Muslim Baker Bigotry Myth | HuffPost

A heavily edited video in Dearborn, Mich. which also is my hometown. The video is complete bull.

In the video, some conservative Faux News wannabe called Steven Crowder acts out a bunch of flaming-gay stereotypes while asking for offensive and silly titles to be put on a wedding cake. This included asking for “Same Sex 4ever” to be emblazoned on his cake because, you know, someone would actually pay for that.

Amazingly, none of his requests are refused. Heck, I would’ve turned him away just for being such an idiot. What he’s asking for is also fair game for refusal because, uh, the word “sex.” These guys know what kind of game they’re playing.

In one scene, a woman wearing a hijab is handling his order. She asks him, “Wedding?” Crowder replies, “Yeah.”

She asks, “Who’s the wedding for?”

Crowder jumps back in shock from the counter and practically shouts, “It’s for, uh, two people getting married.”

She’s just trying to be conversational, bro. Wallah. You want a gay wedding cake made by Muslims? Dearborn’s gonna bake it for you. Hamdullah.

In another scene, the guy goes to a bread bakery where they’re churning out fresh pita in a brick oven. It’s obvious there are no cakes or sweets in the bakery. The place just makes bread. Despite not being able to take an order for a wedding cake, the men behind the counter still refer him to a place where he can get wedding photographs across the street, inshallah.

The only person who answers negatively to Crowder is a fellow who works at Hallab bakery on Warren road. I’ve gotten Nammoura there before — it’s pretty damn good. Unfortunately, there’s one minor issue: Hallab doesn’t bake wedding cakes. At all. Hallab does cater for weddings if you want a nice assortment of Lebanese sweets — but they don’t bake wedding cakes. You can even look on their website.

You gullible bigots will believe any Fake News fed to you by your Contard fellows.
Speaking of gullible, you're actually arguing that muslims aren't anti-gay. Ask any rooftop in the homeland.

Speaking of liars, you are actually lying again. I haven't argued that Muslims aren't anti-gay- some are, some are not.

No reason for your anger. Their official rule books all teach against homos. Your argument is with them, not with me.

Muslims are not the ones lying about what I have said in this thread- the liar in this thread is the good little contard- you.

Why do you lie? Hell if I know what your motivation to lie is- I can't tell if you are anti-gay, anti-Christians, anti-Muslim or just anti-human being.

LOL- poor little snowflake- you can't even manage to read the books.

Why do you lie? Hell if I know what your motivation to lie is- I can't tell if you are anti-gay, anti-Christians, anti-Muslim or just anti-human being

Why do you lie? Hell if I know what your motivation to lie is- I can't tell if you are anti-gay, anti-Christians, anti-Muslim or just anti-human being
It doesn't matter who I am. All three Abrahamic holy books still preach against homos.

when Romans 1 is supposedly by Paul- who- again according to the New Testament- never met Jesus.
He did meet Jesus face to face. He was taught personally by Jesus.

Poor Syriusly. He doesn't know whether to fish or cut bait here. He careens from disputing that Paul wrote Romans to pontificating "As Paul said..."
What a confused guy.

It doesn't matter who I am. All three Abrahamic holy books still preach against homos.

Who are you?

The liar who just repeats what he is told by other contards- and has no clue what is in any 'holy book'

LOL

Who are you?

The liar who just repeats what he is told by other contards- and has no clue what is in any 'holy book'

LOL
Being wrong suits you. I'm not even a he. :)

But back to the topic. Your position remains untenable.

3 abrahamic positions on homosexuality - Bing

And according to the New Testament- that is the extent that Jesus 'taught' Saul- who became Paul.
No, he spent 3 years in the wilderness being taught by Jesus-- whom YOU persecute

Ligonier Ministries

LOL- how do I 'persecute' Jesus?

Galatians doesn't say he spent 3 years in the wilderness being taught by Jesus

11 I want you to know, brothers and sisters, that the gospel I preached is not of human origin. 12 I did not receive it from any man, nor was I taught it; rather, I received it by revelation from Jesus Christ.

13 For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it. 14 I was advancing in Judaism beyond many of my own age among my people and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers. 15 But when God, who set me apart from my mother’s womb and called me by his grace, was pleased 16 to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, my immediate response was not to consult any human being. 17 I did not go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went into Arabia. Later I returned to Damascus.

18 Then after three years,

Nothing there about Jesus teaching him for 3 years.

Who are you?

LOL

I don't care what kind of shemale you are.

Who are you?

LOL

I don't care what kind of shemale you are.
I understand you've been named the 64th gender. Good stuff.

Here, let's read Romans 1 again of the NT which is a direct accounting of Jesus' teachings:

How can it be a 'direct accounting of Jesus's teaching- when Romans 1 is supposedly by Paul- who- again according to the New Testament- never met Jesus.

You even lie about the Bible.

Have you no shame

(I know- rhetorical question)

"According to the New Testament" Paul met Jesus on the road to Damascus. D- on your Bible studies...again.

"According to the New Testament" Paul met Jesus on the road to Damascus. D- on your Bible studies...again.

And this is the result. Romans 1:

[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
[19] Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
[23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
[24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly
, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
[29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
[30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
[31] Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Regardless if Paul was Jesus' daily homie or an apostle later, would the gay gestapo seriously promote deletion of New Testament passages as a defense for their targeting Christians to suppress their 1st Amendment rights? Two of the five liberal Justices are Catholic I believe. Sotomayor and Kennedy.. Pretty sure they'd do some very deep thinking before essentially redacting the Bible in defiance of Rome from the Bench..

All accounts in the Bible are not direct words of Jesus. Remember he was dead already and the Bible's NT is eyewitness apostles?

With that grammar I am not even sure what your position is. The Bible does indeed record the direct words of Jesus in several instances. But mostly it records the words of men who were chosen by God to teach Christians. You are confusing the Bible with the Koran which is claimed to be, every word, verbatim from God. Understandable that you would make such a mistake given your leanings.
The eyewitness Apostles in the New Testament were chosen by Jesus Himself. I dont know what you mean by "he was dead already" but if it is Jesus you speak of He chose, prepared and taught them before His Crucifixion. Paul is a special case in Christianity being known for a "special apostolic commission" or "apostleship of the gentiles".

Your anti Christian hobby comes from your marxism to a large extent. Even in style of attack...

"...it is essential for us to combat the inconsistency of various “Christians...” LINK Lenin Collected works

Your hatred towards Paul is understandable you being an anti-Christian marxist with pro-muslim tendencies.

"Muslims have long believed that Paul purposefully corrupted the original revealed teachings of Jesus, through the introduction of such elements as paganism the making of Christianity into a theology of the cross and introducing original sin and the need for redemption...Sayf ibn Umar claimed that certain rabbis persuaded Paul to deliberately misguide early Christians by introducing...objectionable doctrines into Christianity...Rabbi Jacob Qirqisani also believed that Paul created Christianity by introducing the doctrine of Trinity. Paul has been criticized by some modern Muslim thinkers... that Paul misrepresented the message of Jesus, and Rashid Rida accused Paul of introducing shirk into Christianity. In Sunni Muslim polemics, Paul plays the same role (of deliberately corrupting the early teachings of Jesus). LINK

And this is the result. Romans 1:

[18] For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
[19] Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
[20] For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
[21] Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
[22] Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
[23] And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
[24] Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
[25] Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
[26] For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
[27] And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly
, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
[28] And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
[29] Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
[30] Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
[31] Without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
[32] Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

And here is what Paul said in Romans 13- why do some Christians keep insisting on ignoring Paul?

Romans 13New International Version (NIV)
Submission to Governing Authorities
13 Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God. 2 Consequently, whoever rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment on themselves. 3 For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and you will be commended. 4 For the one in authority is God’s servant for your good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for rulers do not bear the sword for no reason. They are God’s servants, agents of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer. 5 Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also as a matter of conscience.

Forum List

Back