Judaism in its Own Words

We'll never know for sure but I think Jesus was protesting the selling of animals for sacrifice in the Temple and the corruption it brought.
sorta---and we do know. Jesus was protesting the
business venture people in the temple court yard
and the roman involvement with them. Money
changing, itself, was necessary since people with
foreign coin came to Jerusalem during passover--
it was a pilgrimage holiday. The idea that Jesus
objected to animal sacrifice (as if he was a
vegetarian) is silly.

sorta---and we do know. Jesus was protesting the
business venture people in the temple court yard
and the roman involvement with them. Money
changing, itself, was necessary since people with
foreign coin came to Jerusalem during passover--
it was a pilgrimage holiday. The idea that Jesus
objected to animal sacrifice (as if he was a
vegetarian) is silly.
Jesus was, so far as I can tell, a devout Jew and had no issue with sacrifices. I suspect the Temple was getting kickbacks from the businesses operating there and where there is money there is corruption.

Jesus was, so far as I can tell, a devout Jew and had no issue with sacrifices. I suspect the Temple was getting kickbacks from the businesses operating there and where there is money there is corruption.
nope---the money changers were controlled by
Romans----the people running the Temple at that
time were SADDUCEES also appointed by Rome.
The King---Herod, was also appointed by Rome---
The PHARISEES are on extensive record as despising ALL OF THEM. No one should doubt that history, it is very well documented.
The incident described in the New Testament in
which Jesus plans an attack on the money changers
in the Temple Court Yard is, for me, just about the
most credible story in the book and (don't tell
anyone) the reason he was crucified

Very dishonest of you to take the complexity of the world and break it down to one factor. Very little of what Stalin did was to further atheism, it was to remake Russia with him in power. Mao was the same as was Hitler, the number of victims were greater because the technology allowed it to be so.

WWI was begun by Christian nations. How much of that slaughter is attributable to religion vs nationalism?
LIAR AND HYPOCRITE! When you die and end up at the other place forever, then you will know I was RIGHT. It is the only thing that will convince you. By then, it will be too late. I gave you your chance by pointing out your lies and hypocrisy. Atheism is the one of the FOUNDATIONS of the mass murderers. Your main belief could turn you into a murderer and degenerate. Could it be mass murderer? It goes to show that you have NO DEFENSE. OTHERWISE, you would have a better argument and links to show us of your arguments against Christians.

nope---the money changers were controlled by
Romans----the people running the Temple at that
time were SADDUCEES also appointed by Rome.
The King---Herod, was also appointed by Rome---
The PHARISEES are on extensive record as despising ALL OF THEM. No one should doubt that history, it is very well documented.
The incident described in the New Testament in
which Jesus plans an attack on the money changers
in the Temple Court Yard is, for me, just about the
most credible story in the book and (don't tell
anyone) the reason he was crucified
I couldn't find any info on this topic. I may be well documented but not for me. :(

We'll never know for sure but I think Jesus was protesting the selling of animals for sacrifice in the Temple and the corruption it brought.
Jesus was, so far as I can tell, a devout Jew and had no issue with sacrifices.

- is that then human sacrifice was ok ... their book claims one was requested by the heavens, written as that their particular denial was appropriate - the foundation for their - paterfamilias. before the gods.

there were 3 heavenly exemplars, as much they disguise the fact - mary (whatever her last name) was never married and happily lived freely with joseph - jessus, pure in spirit not a jew and mary magdalene the liberator ... their representation is nowhere to be found in the desert religions, the exact oposite and in keeping with the closing chapter of the 1st century events.

Can You share Your thoughts
on the Universal and Cosmopolitan,
as ideals besides the reference to religions?
The society of the US, or at least the idea what this society should be. Where there is no a state religion, the national idea isn't based on some ethnic basis, freedom to practice your faith and keep ethnic traditions. Though, I am not sure whether this society can be really build on practice in full.

So Christians never committed mass murders?

Are you saying I'm wrong that all the countries that began WWI were Christian or is that something you just wish to ignore?
What did I just say? That you are A LIAR and hypocrite. Now, you are ignoring the rise of Hitler and Nazism. What you need is to flagellate yourself and stop believing in the lies of atheism.

What did I just say? That you are A LIAR and hypocrite. Now, you are ignoring the rise of Hitler and Nazism. What you need is to flagellate yourself and stop believing in the lies of atheism.
Are you ignoring the fact that Germany is a Christian country? And as you yourself aptly demonstrated in your quote from Matthew, Christians have a long history of antisemitism. Who was the target of the first Christian crusade and where did it occur?

Jesus was teaching that the words used in the Law were figurative and the subjects were hidden and buried by the elite from the world and even their own laity.

When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may possess but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah].
Dead sea scrolls, manual of Discipline

The body of this teaching, the Actual Body of Christ, was encapsulated in the command to "eat my flesh", a direct reference to kosher law revealing that the subject of clean and unclean flesh has nothing whatever to do with food .....

"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."

Are you ignoring the fact that Germany is a Christian country? And as you yourself aptly demonstrated in your quote from Matthew, Christians have a long history of antisemitism. Who was the target of the first Christian crusade and where did it occur?
Do you take glee in LYING? It's YOU who is ignoring that ATHEISM was the FOUNDATION for MASS MURDER and COMMUNISM. It's no wonder as atheism is the religion of lies. Christian apologist Gregory Koukl wrote that "the assertion is that religion has caused most of the killing and bloodshed in the world. There are people who make accusations and assertions that are empirically false. This is one of them." Koukl details the number of people killed in various events involving theism and compares them to the much higher tens of millions of people killed under atheistic communist regimes, in which militant atheism served as the official doctrine of the state.

Jesus was teaching that the words used in the Law were figurative and the subjects were hidden and buried by the elite from the world and even their own laity.

When these men have undergone, with blamelessness of conduct, a two year preparation in the fundamentals of the community, they shall be segregated as especially sacred among the formal members of the community. Any knowledge which the expositor of the law may possess but which may have to remain arcane to the ordinary layman, he shall not keep hidden from them; for in their case there need be no fear that it might induce apostasy.

No one is to engage in discussion or disputation with men of ill repute; and in the company of froward men everyone is to abstain from talk about (keep hidden) the meaning of the Law [Torah].
Dead sea scrolls, manual of Discipline

The body of this teaching, the Actual Body of Christ, was encapsulated in the command to "eat my flesh", a direct reference to kosher law revealing that the subject of clean and unclean flesh has nothing whatever to do with food .....

"The kingdom of Heaven is like hidden treasure lying buried in a field. The man who found it, buried it again."
You're certainly entitled to you interpretation of scripture. I'm a simple man, I only read the words that are there, not the words that are not there.

Do you take glee in LYING? It's YOU who is ignoring that ATHEISM was the FOUNDATION for MASS MURDER and COMMUNISM. It's no wonder as atheism is the religion of lies. Christian apologist Gregory Koukl wrote that "the assertion is that religion has caused most of the killing and bloodshed in the world. There are people who make accusations and assertions that are empirically false. This is one of them." Koukl details the number of people killed in various events involving theism and compares them to the much higher tens of millions of people killed under atheistic communist regimes, in which militant atheism served as the official doctrine of the state.
I'm no defender of communism but it is an economic system and atheism is not essential to it. On the other hand, organized religion is often a competing center of political power that autocrats like Stalin can't allow.

really bond, where are the flags draped with atheism ...

1653680611479.png

more like farmers and machinists united - and can only imagine what or who they were mass murdering other than the religious clergy leading their flock to slaughter. for the monarchy.

Ahhh, the "No True Scotsman" defense. Nice try.
Nice try by you to misapply that claim of a fallacy.

Tell you what you imbecile. Don’t quote others. Quote Jesus. Find me a specific quote where Jesus ever endorsed violence or torture. But you won’t. Because you can’t. And you can’t because that’s not something Jesus taught.

You asshole.

liar -

they murdered the exemplar to write for you the denial of liberation theology, self determination they died for - for you to worship their false messiah, religion of servitude and pretense of heavenly endowment. the c bible, desert religions.
You Lying scumbag motherfucker. Eat a bag of dicks. Fuck “liberation theology.”

Here is the simple truth. I suspect it will cause you to burn. So read with caution, you shitforbrains fuckwit:

It is the case that EITHER Jesus taught us to turn the other cheek and to love one another and God, or he didn’t teach those things. Pick one you rancid flea fucker.

I'm no defender of communism but it is an economic system and atheism is not essential to it. On the other hand, organized religion is often a competing center of political power that autocrats like Stalin can't allow.
Again, YOU LIE. Communism is perfect for your religion of atheism as it is made up of extreme atheists. Just look at its players in history and on this board. You were a moderate liberal who is BECOMING MORE EXTREME LIBERALIST. This means you need to die in more ways than one -- both religion and politics.

'
  • Marxist–Leninist atheism has deep roots in the philosophy of Karl Marx, Vladimir Lenin, Frederick Engel, Ludwig Feuerbach and G.W.F. Hegel.
  • Marx rejected all religious beliefs ignoring all of the contributions of religion, claiming them to be irrelevant and unimportant to humanity and its future. In the introduction to his A Contribution to the Critique of Hegel’s Philosophy of Right, Marx wrote, “Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.” Considering that the Catholic Church created universities, hospitals, social work centers and laid the foundations of modern science including producing the current paradigms in all of the major branches of science, Marx’s words come as not only hollow and petty but severally ignorant.
  • All communist leaders of the 20th and 21st centuries admitted to and celebrated their atheism.
  • Madalyn Murray O’Hair, founder of American Atheists, dragged her two young sons to the Soviet embassy in Paris in 1960 for the chance to abandon Christian-inspired America to live in the atheist hell that communism had created in that country.
  • When communists took over countries, they declared them to be “liberated” from religion. Albania was the first to declare a thoroughly “atheistic country.”
  • China, Vietnam, Venezuela, Cambodia and North Korea, all communist countries, keep a tight control of religions with the intention of destroying those beliefs. All communist regimes have disparaged religion and hope to eradicate it and those who believe in them.
  • The constitution of officially atheist China promises “freedom of religious belief,” but the “Chinese Patriotic Catholic Church” doesn’t officially recognize the authority of the pope, despite what they say officially.
  • China's President Xi Jinping, at the opening session of the 19th Chinese Communist Party Congress at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing on Oct. 18, 2017, reminded his atheist cadres that the CCP must act as “unyielding Marxist atheists ... and bear in mind the party's tenets.” Bizarrely, he used a religious phrase when he admonished them urging them to “consolidate their faith.” This should serve as proof that communism is a religion made for atheists. William Nee, China researcher for Amnesty International, pointed out that obligatory Marxist atheism has been conspicuously absent from party decrees over the past two or three decades. However, this is no longer the case. “It’s significant when that message is being reinforced by the highest levels,” he explained."'

Forum List

Back