Judaism in its Own Words

You have no idea what Jesus "taught". That which
you "know" about Jesus----was edited by the
NICEAN COUNCIL
Don’t presume to tell me what I do or don’t know, you asshole. Also, just to clarify things for you, if a council miscomprehends the teachings of Jesus, I don’t feel the tiniest bit constrained to comply with their mis-interpretation.

But I am very well aware that “turn the other cheek” does not translate not “kill the non-believers” or “go forth and commit torture.”
So, to wrap it up, fuck yourself.

Don’t presume to tell me what I do or don’t know, you asshole. Also, just to clarify things for you, if a council miscomprehends the teachings of Jesus, I don’t feel the tiniest bit constrained to comply with their mis-interpretation.

But I am very well aware that “turn the other cheek” does not translate not “kill the non-believers” or “go forth and commit torture.”
So, to wrap it up, fuck yourself.
Ok ---it is very clear that you know exactly that which Jesus "taught"

The ones who did it called themselves Christians. You idiot. That doesn’t mean they adhered to the principles taught by Jesus Christ. How fucking retarded are you? I’m guessing you’re a moron. You might be a total imbecile, however.

and where were you - boy wonder ...

"Truly I tell you that tonight, before the rooster crows, you will deny me three times."

back in the basement with the rest of them.

oh, they were the crucifiers - - they're still here fuck boy, howabout you go arrest one.

They haven't committed the horrible atrocities of atheist communism which killed somewhere between 40,472,000 and 259,432,000s lives. That doesn't even include the numbers for atheist communism and torture. They haven't committed atheist mass murders and had sociopathic leaders.

"Theodore Beale notes concerning atheism and mass murder:

Apparently it was just an amazing coincidence that every Communist of historical note publicly declared his atheism … .there have been twenty-eight countries in world history that can be confirmed to have been ruled by regimes with avowed atheists at the helm … These twenty-eight historical regimes have been ruled by eighty-nine atheists, of whom more than half have engaged in democidal acts of the sort committed by Stalin and Mao …

The total body count for the ninety years between 1917 and 2007 is approximately 148 million dead at the bloody hands of fifty-two atheists, three times more than all the human beings killed by war, civil war, and individual crime in the entire twentieth century combined.
The historical record of collective atheism is thus 182,716 times worse on an annual basis than Christianity’s worst and most infamous misdeed, the Spanish Inquisition. It is not only Stalin and Mao who were so murderously inclined, they were merely the worst of the whole Hell-bound lot. For every Pol Pot whose infamous name is still spoken with horror today, there was a Mengistu, a Bierut, and a Choibalsan, godless men whose names are now forgotten everywhere but in the lands they once ruled with a red hand.

Is a 58 percent chance that an atheist leader will murder a noticeable percentage of the population over which he rules sufficient evidence that atheism does, in fact, provide a systematic influence to do bad things? If that is not deemed to be conclusive, how about the fact that the average atheist crime against humanity is 18.3 million percent worse than the very worst depredation committed by Christians, even though atheists have had less than one-twentieth the number of opportunities with which to commit them. If one considers the statistically significant size of the historical atheist set and contrasts it with the fact that not one in a thousand religious leaders have committed similarly large-scale atrocities, it is impossible to conclude otherwise, even if we do not yet understand exactly why this should be the case. Once might be an accident, even twice could be coincidence, but fifty-two incidents in ninety years reeks of causation![4][5]

Obviously, we have not lied as much as the atheists here like you. After reading this, you can understand why I say ANTD.
Very dishonest of you to take the complexity of the world and break it down to one factor. Very little of what Stalin did was to further atheism, it was to remake Russia with him in power. Mao was the same as was Hitler, the number of victims were greater because the technology allowed it to be so.

WWI was begun by Christian nations. How much of that slaughter is attributable to religion vs nationalism?

What an asshole rejoinder. Was it ever even hinted at by anything taught by Jesus. Hint: the answer is no, you moron. Therefore, it wasn’t Christianity. Nice try. (Not really. Actually, a total fail by you.)
Ahhh, the "No True Scotsman" defense. Nice try.

Peter O'TOOLE was in arabia. The Italians were in
Tunisia. and the British were in Bahrain along with
French. the bombings were hitting various
INTERESTS-----not islaaaaam
Lawrence of Arabia was only there about six months. He left in disgust because the British bet on the Emir of Mecca instead of Ibn Saud. The Italians bombed the oil fields but did very little damage.

Lawrence of Arabia was only there about six months. He left in disgust because the British bet on the Emir of Mecca instead of Ibn Saud. The Italians bombed the oil fields but did very little damage.
so why bring up trivia?

During the inquisition? Not yet born, you imbecile.

You’re a plodding twat. Gfy.
if a council miscomprehends the teachings of Jesus, I don’t feel the tiniest bit constrained to comply with their mis-interpretation.

liar -

they murdered the exemplar to write for you the denial of liberation theology, self determination they died for - for you to worship their false messiah, religion of servitude and pretense of heavenly endowment. the c bible, desert religions.

was anything which is "christianity" ever reliably
recorded as taught by Jesus-----see the filth of
JUSTINIAN LAW
Everything we have that Jesus said (not what was later made up) would not fill a single page.

Christians today believe Christianity began during the reformation and Catholics weren't true Christians. Of course neither are the Easter Orthodox so essentially there were no Christians for 1,000 years. IMHO

Everything we have that Jesus said (not what was later made up) would not fill a single page.

Christians today believe Christianity began during the reformation and Catholics weren't true Christians. Of course neither are the Easter Orthodox so essentially there were no Christians for 1,000 years. IMHO
correction EASTERN ORTHODOX (sorry) I agree
with you but don't tell anyone. IMO----the very
eaarly christians probably did have some information on what Jesus said -----like
"let's get rid of those
roman shill money changers in the temple court
yard" but even what he actually did say has been
modified to roman tastes by 400 AD

correction EASTERN ORTHODOX (sorry) I agree
with you but don't tell anyone. IMO----the very
eaarly christians probably did have some information on what Jesus said -----like
"let's get rid of those
roman shill money changers in the temple court
yard" but even what he actually did say has been
modified to roman tastes by 400 AD
We'll never know for sure but I think Jesus was protesting the selling of animals for sacrifice in the Temple and the corruption it brought.

Forum List

Back