Judaism in its Own Words

Thats funny. I got something else out of it. I wondered how Moses knew in advance that the people would defile themselves with the work of human hands after he died and then I slapped myself on the forehead and said duh, he already saw them do it when he was alive when they turned to the bronze serpent for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness.
Nope!
Following Moshe’s commands never leads to erroneous behavior.

hobie---read it again---when moses was ON THE
MOUNTAIN having a friendly chat----he said
"HOW DID I GET THIS LOUSY JOB"????

Nope!

Some commands cannot be followed literally without violating the deeper implications of the exact same commands.

Would you like for me to provide for you an example? Chapter and verse and all that crap?

hobie---read it again---when moses was ON THE
MOUNTAIN having a friendly chat----he said
"HOW DID I GET THIS LOUSY JOB"????

Can you blame him? He had to give the law which condemns a large portion of his people, not to mention the world, as low lifes and wild animals, vultures, swine, parasites, cattle, dogs, serpents, wolves, bottom feeders, sheep, goats, etc., for a God that no one could see. It was like being hired to walk into a bar wearing a sign that says God hates drunks. And he stuttered! Lord have mercy?

lol...

Last edited:
Some commands cannot be followed literally without violating the deeper implications of the exact same commands.

Would you like for me to provide for you an example? Chapter and verse and all that crap?
Please do!
BTW, I am sure you know that Jews study the underlying and mystical meanings of mitzvot.
Visit a Jewish book store.

Nope!

you are confused - they lied about heavenly tablets to insinuate his commands were theirs ... and so have the false congregations ever since - that commit to living in deliberate subterfuge.

Please do!

"Whatever crawls on its belly, and whatever walks on all fours, and whatever has many feet among all things that swarm on the ground, you shall not eat;" Leviticus 11:42

Remember, the talking serpent was condemned by God to crawl on its belly. This shows that the law is about human archetypes and the subject of unclean flesh that defiles and contaminates [the mind] is teaching not food.

Swine are also unclean; although it has a divided hoof, it does not ruminate. You are not to eat their flesh or touch their dead carcasses. Deuteronomy 14:8

The specific reason that swine are unclean is because they do not ruminate. This also has direct human implications for another human archetype representing people who swallow any teaching, like "just believe", without ruminating, chewing the cud, thinking deeply or rationally about it at all.

The irrefutable conclusion is that a person cannot conform to the literal meaning of the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching that food is the subject of kashrut is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Visit a Jewish book store.

Right...lol... I've done way more than that. Ask Rosie.

Last edited:
Everyone can become a Muslim or Christian after some easy formal procedure. On the other hand, it is quite hard to become a convert in Judaism; but if you were born a Jew it automatically means you are in Judaism, no matter how secular you are. It is called tribalism.

Tribalism is when certain tribes inherit assigned functions in society.
Some are priests, others are seafarers or royals and teachers.

What You are describing is a Babylonian Cosmopolitan ideal,
submission to global conformity to the exclusion of others,
from outside the 'G-dly economy'.

Universalism implies that, even religions,
are G-d's will, as well as nations and families,
when we understand the value of uniqueness,
then we can start describing what is universalism.

Religions seek to conform masses, Judaism isn't a religion, but a nation,
comprising of tribes, and of all the 'chosen among all the nations'...
A united nations in one nation, with the vision of world peace,
as the ultimate goal of human history, how does one get
more universal than that? Seek to circumcise all
human males and force them to speak, write
and pray in Hebrew?

Universalism starts with distiction.
Rather than the erasure of one's identity,
'meeting G-d' results in more contrasting individualism.

Last edited:

and pray in Hebrew?

It sounds quite well in theory. But is it true on practice? How do you think, would the guys who gather every year in Uman accept as a rabby a guy from China?

"Whatever crawls on its belly, and whatever walks on all fours, and whatever has many feet among all things that swarm on the ground, you shall not eat;" Leviticus 11:42

Remember, the talking serpent was condemned by God to crawl on its belly. This shows that the law is about human archetypes and the subject of unclean flesh that defiles and contaminates [the mind] is teaching not food.

Swine are also unclean; although it has a divided hoof, it does not ruminate. You are not to eat their flesh or touch their dead carcasses. Deuteronomy 14:8

The specific reason that swine are unclean is because they do not ruminate. This also has direct human implications for another human archetype representing people who swallow any teaching, like "just believe", without ruminating, chewing the cud, thinking deeply or rationally about it at all.

The irrefutable conclusion is that a person cannot conform to the literal meaning of the command to refrain from the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate without violating the deeper implications of the exact same law because the teaching that food is the subject of kashrut is the flesh of unclean creatures that do not ruminate.

Right...lol... I've done way more than that. Ask Rosie.
Archetypes are essential.
Now list the nations devoid of Devine deeds that haven’t gone ProgTard.

Archetypes are essential.
Now list the nations devoid of Devine deeds that haven’t gone ProgTard.
ProgTard? Seriously? Is that really the best that you can do?

Sheesh. How is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out?

ProgTard? Seriously? Is that really the best that you can do?

Sheesh. How is it that every time that I squeeze your head a foul and smelly pus comes out?
I wasn't referring to you; I actually think you are sincere.
There is no successful, humane society that has no behavioral restrictions or patterns.

It sounds quite well in theory. But is it true on practice? How do you think, would the guys who gather every year in Uman accept as a rabby a guy from China?

Those guys won't accept anyone besides Rabbi Nahman until there's an anointed king in Israel.
Strange You'd resort to such a ridiculous logical fallacy because ideals assume there's constant
correction and improvement, as they're absolute. And after all, anyway, they've accepted their
Rabbi from Ukraine, and most of them are anything but...

Maybe You can clarify the question.

Last edited:
I wasn't referring to you; I actually think you are sincere.
There is no successful, humane society that has no behavioral restrictions or patterns.

OK... Pop quiz. This is not a drill. What is the subject of the behavioral restrictions in Kashrut?

A. food, what you eat or don't eat, or B. teaching, what you adopt or reject?

Take your time. Don't be afraid. The odds of you being right are fifty-fifty.

Last edited:
Saudis know about Saudi Arabia-----I have known
very few Saudis. The source that I mentioned was
a really intelligent and sincere person
I was asked to speak to university students the last time I was there about the old days. Most Saudis under 40 don't know how far the country has come.

OK... Pop quiz.....What is the subject of the behavioral restrictions in Kashrut?

Literally, food, what you eat or don't eat, or teaching, what you adopt or reject?

Take your time. Don't worry. The odds of you being right are fifty fifty.
It's called obedience to an entity that is far superior to all of creation and communicates to it's creation self-control and has a relationship with it's creation via every aspect of that creation.
Kosher has nothing to do with food, it pertains to every thought and act.

Ironically, Jews lived for millennia with other religions, never putting any effort to converting them. It was only Christianity that could not accept other faiths and sought to extinguish them when possible.

While Jews didn't consider Christians to be Jews and tended to throw them out of their synagogues, it was the Christians that proclaimed the Jews as guilty of killing Jesus and contemned them for all time.

It was Christians that had pogroms, crusades, and expulsions. Christians limited where Jews could live, what property they could own, and what jobs they could do.
What about the immoral and killer atheists and eugenics? It was atheist Hitler and the false science of eugenics who killed over 6 million Jews in Europe. Earlier, the Christians killed the Jews because they were the ones who killed Jesus. Afterward, the Bolshevik Jews killed 66 million Christians (before WW II).

Atheists:
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good." Psalm 14:1

Jews:
"When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!” Matthew 27:24-25

Last edited:

and pray in Hebrew?

so says ... the jew, christian, muslim or whatever other selfcentered organization that exists solely for their own benefit and by their own self anointed boundaries.

their love of universalism as demonstrated throughout recorded history.

Kosher has nothing to do with food, it pertains to every thought and act.

Then why do you dick around over what's for dinner? To keep that fact secret?

Why would anyone conceal the wisdom of God from the world by perpetuating a brazen lie?

This is not kosher. What kind of creature would do that?

What about the immoral and killer atheists and eugenics? It was atheist Hitler and the false science of eugenics who killed over 6 million Jews in Europe. Earlier, the Christians killed the Jews because they were the ones who killed Jesus. Afterward, the Bolshevik Jews killed 66 million Christians (before WW II).
Germany was and is a Christian country. Hitler didn't act in a vacuum.

"When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. “I am innocent of this man’s blood,” he said. “It is your responsibility!”

All the people answered, “His blood is on us and on our children!” Matthew 27:24-25
Yes, Step #1 on the path to the holocaust. Do you really believe a group of Jews would say such a thing? Never mind, I forgot who I was asking. Ignore the fact that the other Gospels say very different things about this.

Forum List

Back