Judaism in its Own Words

Define hell and please leave out the pitchfork nonsense.
The law presents a choice between a blessing or a curse, life or death. Not only if you follow the law or not but how you interpret and subsequently the way that you comply with its demands.

Moses left a long list of maledictions for turning aside from the way that he taught to follow. It's a detailed illustration of the curse or the death consequent for failing to comply with Divine Law.

Hell is the realm of the dead.

Like Gehenna it's a celestial garbage pit where vermin and all sorts of foul and loathsome beasts and birds fall into and feast on mounds of smoldering trash and rotting flesh discarded by higher intelligences believing that they have become unimaginably rich and have been blessed by God as they ruthlessly devour one another.

Last edited:
LOL "they were better off than most muslims" <<<< so true----polarization of
wealth is a commonality in virtually all shariah cesspits and has been since the
time of the glorious age of islamic conquest. People starved in the shadows of
Palaces and languished harboring the diseases of filth
You're an example of a rabid hater. Do you think it helps or is good for the Jews?

Everyone can become a Muslim or Christian after some easy formal procedure. On the other hand, it is quite hard to become a convert in Judaism; but if you were born a Jew it automatically means you are in Judaism, no matter how secular you are. It is called tribalism.
It’s not tribalism at all.
Do you really believe you can change anything about yourself without effort?

The law presents a choice between a blessing or a curse, life or death. Not only if you follow the law or not but how you interpret and subsequently the way that you comply with its demands.

Moses left along list of maledictions for turning aside from the way that he taught to follow. It's a detailed illustration of the curse or the death consequent for failing to comply with Divine Law.

Hell is the realm of the dead.

Like Gehenna it's a celestial garbage pit where vermin and all sorts of foul and loathsome beasts and birds fall into and feast on mounds of smoldering trash and rotting flesh discarded by higher intelligences believing that they have become unimaginably rich and have been blessed by God as they ruthlessly devour one another.
The question was not meant for you; it was meant for the user who replaces thought with as hominems.

It’s not tribalism at all.
Do you really believe you can change anything about yourself without effort?
It is not the main point. If someone has to 'earn' something, but another one gets this just for being born in some group, that is called tribalism.

It is not the main point. If someone has to 'earn' something, but another one gets this just for being born in some group, that is called tribalism.
My friend, you are so wrong!
You think being born a Jew is a guarantee of anything?
Nope!
In the meanwhile, some of our biggest heroes are converts.

The question was not meant for you; it was meant for the user who replaces thought with as hominems.

I thought it was a good opportunity to ask you a question to see if you have the courage to answer.

Moses said "I know that after my death you will turn aside from the way that I taught you to follow.[the Law]" Deuteronomy 31:29

The question is , how do you explain the fact that your history mirrors perfectly the long list of maledictions promised by Moses for failing to comply with the divine commands if your traditional way to comply with the law as detailed in the Talmud was the right way to follow the Law?

Last edited:
I know, but I thought it was an excellent opportunity to ask you a question.

Moses said "I know that after my death you will turn aside from the way that I taught you to follow.[the Law]"

The question is , how do you explain the fact that your history mirrors perfectly the long list of maledictions promised by Moses for failing to comply with the divine commands if your traditional way to comply with the law as detailed in the Talmud was the right way to follow the Law?
Moshe saw God face to Face.
That means Moshe saw the perfections and flaws in God’s free willed creation and knew what was going to happen.

My friend, you are so wrong!
You think being born a Jew is a guarantee of anything?
Nope!
In the meanwhile, some of our biggest heroes are converts.
Well, okay. That is good if it is so. Some groups of Jewish people (who tend to show their outward 'Jewishness') give a bad example and lead people to wrong conclusions, though.

Moshe saw God face to Face.
That means Moshe saw the perfections and flaws in God’s free willed creation and knew what was going to happen.

You didn't answer the question. Very unbecoming for a man of such distinguished pretensions.

Give it another try. It's only as difficult to answer as it is for you to be honest. You can do it!

Remember.....

No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

IT'S THE LAW.

Last edited:
You're an example of a rabid hater. Do you think it helps or is good for the Jews?
nothing wrong with truth----I have it from a Saudi
(smart kid---physician in the US for further professional training) that there is poverty to the point of food insecurity EVEN IN SAUDI ARABIA. The young doc was not impoverished but he related that situation to the fact that he was part of the "royal family" which is a HUGE GROUP based on King Saud's policy of impregnating a girl from every tribe.
(of course the kids are all legitimate --he married the
girls) Somehow all of the SAUD "family" has a share
in the national oil wealth ??? The conversation
began when I asked about the CARDAMOM POD
he popped into his coffee---not every saudi he said--
could afford cardamom

nothing wrong with truth----I have it from a Saudi
(smart kid---physician in the US for further professional training) that there is poverty to the point of food insecurity EVEN IN SAUDI ARABIA. The young doc was not impoverished but he related that situation to the fact that he was part of the "royal family" which is a HUGE GROUP based on King Saud's policy of impregnating a girl from every tribe.
(of course the kids are all legitimate --he married the
girls) Somehow all of the SAUD "family" has a share
in the national oil wealth ??? The conversation
began when I asked about the CARDAMOM POD
he popped into his coffee---not every saudi he said--
could afford cardamom
So you think you know all Saudis.

You didn't answer the question. Very unbecoming of a man of such distinguished pretensions.

Give it another try. It's only as difficult to answer as it is for you to be honest. You can do it!

Remember.....

No one whose balls have been crushed can become a member of the assembly of the Lord.

IT'S THE LAW.
can you cite the actual "LAW" Are you suggesting that a eunuch cannot convert to Judaism? What
does "assembly of the Lord" mean Assembly in
Hebrew is Knesset

can you cite the actual "LAW" Are you suggesting that a eunuch cannot convert to Judaism? What
does "assembly of the Lord" mean Assembly in
Hebrew is Knesset
Deuteronomy 23:1

Like with the law for circumcision, which is basically calling people dickheads, you can take it literally, which would turn God into a prick, or perceive in it a little ancient Hebrew humor....

As far as I know---the bar on eunuchs refers to
performance of PUBLIC RITUALs done for the benefit
of THE PEOPLE----like sacrificing a lamb in the temple
on Yom Kippur----yeah----humor----perfect lamb and
perfect butcher

I thought it was a good opportunity to ask you a question to see if you have the courage to answer.

Moses said "I know that after my death you will turn aside from the way that I taught you to follow.[the Law]" Deuteronomy 31:29

read it again----Moses was ALWAYS COMPLAINING

read it again----Moses was ALWAYS COMPLAINING

Thats funny. I got something else out of it. I wondered how Moses knew in advance that the people would defile themselves with the work of human hands after he died and then I slapped myself on the forehead and said duh, he already saw them do it when he was alive when they turned to the bronze serpent for healing during the time of testing in the wilderness.

Forum List

Back