Joy Reid: 'There is no proof I was hacked, but I don't BELIEVE I wrote those hateful things'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'I apologize for writing vile, homophobic remarks on my blog.'

'I did not write THOSE new vile, homophobic remarks just found on my blog.'

'I was hacked - I was framed.'

'Ok, there is no proof I was hacked and framed, but I don't BELIEVE I wrote those vile, homophobic remarks just found on my blog...'

:rolleyes: :lmao:

Some people just need to know when to STFU and just quietly go away....

Joy Reid: There's no proof I was hacked but I still don't believe I wrote 'those hateful things' (Update: Management knows she lied)

'Update: Management knows she’s lying but saying so would be problematic.

'According to former colleagues,
@MSNBC @NBCNews management “certain” @joyannreid lied about being hacked, but decided not to fire her, in part, given B.Williams history + ongoing role. Truth and integrity still matter to a few at the org, though they feel like a dying breed.
— David Shuster (@DavidShuster)
April 28, 2018'

LGBTQD
lesbian, gay, bi, tranny, i have no idea what the q means and dumbass-liar
The new protected class list

It's actually possible that she's being honest.

The more a person is consumed by a hardcore partisan ideology, the more possible it is that they are simply detached from reality.

You don't get much more hardcore than Reid, so maybe her ideology has erased what she wrote from her memory.

Seriously.

The more a person is consumed by a hardcore partisan ideology, the more possible it is that they are simply detached from reality.

You don't get much more hardcore than Reid, so maybe her ideology has erased what she wrote from her memory.

Seriously.
In that case, we shouldnt be making fun of her. We should be trying to find her help.

It's actually possible that she's being honest. The more a person is consumed by a hardcore partisan ideology, the more possible it is that they are simply detached from reality.
In that case, we shouldnt be making fun of her. We should be trying to find her help.
The problem is that our entire political conversation has been taken over by people like this.

I guess one would be a start.

Seriously.
'Mentally Ill' - got it. Makes since as she is a Far Left Extremist....

'Ok, there is no proof I was hacked and framed, but I don't BELIEVE I wrote those vile, homophobic remarks just found on my blog...'

Joy Reid: There's no proof I was hacked but I still don't believe I wrote 'those hateful things' (Update: Management knows she lied)

@MSNBC @NBCNews management “certain” @joyannreid lied about being hacked, but decided not to fire her, in part, given B.Williams history + ongoing role. Truth and integrity still matter to a few at the org, though they feel like a dying breed.
April 28, 2018'

/----/ I don't believe I ever posted on the USMB, but if I did, it was because I was hacked.
conspiracy_nut.png

April 28, 2018'

I've had days like that.....(I wrote that? Really?) Keyboards and gin do not mix.

LGBTQD
lesbian, gay, bi, tranny, i have no idea what the q means and dumbass-liar
The new protected class list
Q stands for Queer, and the LGBT crowd added it, so it is okay to use again, apparently.

Q stands for Queer, and the LGBT crowd added it, so it is okay to use again, apparently.
So...odd people, for instance, who wear special 'bus pants' specifically to ride public transportation for fear of germs and god-knows-what they may come in contact with on the bus have been 'adopted' by the LGBT community?

'Queer': 'Strange, Odd'

So...odd people, for instance, who wear special 'bus pants' specifically to ride public transportation for fear of germs and god-knows-what they may come in contact with on the bus have been 'adopted' by the LGBT community?

'Queer': 'Strange, Odd'
Hey, did I say I came up with the Q? No.

Forum List

Back