CNN CallsCorrespondent Dinner A 'Celebration of 1st Amendment' in defense of Despicable Comedian

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

'Event honoring the First Amendment'

"CNN added their own spin to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner by repeatedly labeling it an “event honoring the First Amendment.”

Trump skipped the Dinner because of his hatred for vile fake news media. CNN followed up by demonstrating Trump is right about the liberal media and was right to skip the dinner.

On the bright side, "Conservative media members and other politicos mocked CNN for claiming the WHCD is about the First Amendment."

CNN's Ridiculous Spin On The White House Correspondents' Dinner Will Leave You Reeling

The White House Correspondents’ Dinner is always a left wing hatefest.
They never treated Obama badly.

And millions of people protesting the crude disgusting slut is yet another honoring of the 1st.

Michelle Wolf, Meet Comedian Kathy Griffin...

upload_2018-4-30_10-26-30.jpeg

You might want to call her to get some advice on what to do NOW..... I hear you can still get gigs overseas...

:p

The White House Correspondents’ Dinner is always a left wing hatefest.
They never treated Obama badly.
They never treated anyone badly that didn't do a damn thing, duh.....however, every white president since has done shit stuff and deserved a roasting....listen, Trump and his lying peeps deserved all the servings they got last night...you people can dish the shit out, but never can you take it.

View attachment 190768

You might want to call her to get some advice on what to do NOW..... I hear you can still get gigs overseas...

There are 300 million plus people in this country, both she and Cathy have a future....the problem with Griffin, her so called thick skin, like most pale white skin, couldn't take the heat....I would have said if you hate trump come see me....the house would be packed if your a fan.

....listen, Trump and his lying peeps deserved all the servings they got last night...you people can dish the shit out, but never can you take it.
Yeah, based on all that 'evidence' Mueller and the Democrats have found against Trump, right?!

Sour grapes is all Libs / snowflakes need to be vile, disrespectful children who lash out at others. I am sure once they finally accept the outcome of the 2016 election and come to grips with the fact that the FELON Hillary Clinton will NEVER be President they will change...

They never treated anyone badly that didn't do a damn thing, duh.....however, every white president since has done shit stuff and deserved a roasting....listen, Trump and his lying peeps deserved all the servings they got last night...you people can dish the shit out, but never can you take it.
Is there a doctor in the house ? Hurry!

upload_2018-4-30_10-32-4.jpeg

Yeah, based on all that 'evidence' Mueller and the Democrats have found against Trump, right?!

Sour grapes is all Libs / snowflakes need to be vile, disrespectful children who lash out at others. I am sure once they finally accept the outcome of the 2016 election and come to grips with the fact that the FELON Hillary Clinton will NEVER be President they will change...

They will go to their deaths, riddled with bullet holes, bleeding profusely, and hollering for "gun-free" zones. :rolleyes:

Ok, first I am a liberal. Second, she went too far on some stuff. I did not find a lot of the things she said funny. Third, the first amendment says she can say these things. Third, that same amendment says you can say you don't like them in any language you choose. So fourth, what are you complaining about?

Ok, first I am a liberal. Second, she went too far on some stuff. I did not find a lot of the things she said funny. Third, the first amendment says she can say these things. Third, that same amendment says you can say you don't like them in any language you choose. So fourth, what are you complaining about?

Thank you for your comments, and I agree...but we are starting to stray from the point that CNN called the Correspondent Dinner a 'celebration of the 1st Amendment'. That is NOT what the Correspondent Dinner is about or is. This was CNN, a Trump-Hating hack organization that has been busted over and over - forced to apologize / recall numerous fake-news stories and even fire some of their employees over such stories, defending a fellow-Trump-Hater.

CNN, blinded by their partisan hatred yet hilariously still insisting they are not bias, shamelessly could not do what just about everyone appropriately did - condemn the comedian for inappropriately going 'too far'. I am sure in CNN's opinion it was not far enough....

'Event honoring the First Amendment'

"CNN added their own spin to the White House Correspondents’ Dinner by repeatedly labeling it an “event honoring the First Amendment.”

Trump skipped the Dinner because of his hatred for vile fake news media. CNN followed up by demonstrating Trump is right about the liberal media and was right to skip the dinner.

On the bright side, "Conservative media members and other politicos mocked CNN for claiming the WHCD is about the First Amendment."

CNN's Ridiculous Spin On The White House Correspondents' Dinner Will Leave You Reeling

It's a beltway insider circle jerk.

View attachment 190768

View attachment 190770

She did it her way!!
This dumb ass woman was acting like a bully and is mocking the first amendment .. It was not ok what she did and I will not support this....

Insult comedy is far more difficult and art form then most people realize.

The goal is to not only get the audience laughing at the roastee, but also get the roastee laughing along with everyone else.

Meet Ana Navarro, a proto-typical Leftist Extremist who espouses and voices the insane way liberals think.

navarroana_11072016getty.jpg

While talk of Trump potentially doing something else Obama never did - EARNING a Nobel Peace Prize ... for the potential de-nuclear-ization of North Korea and possibly ending the on-going Korean War (currently under 'Armistice'), Ana was so breath-takingly awed by the comedienne's disrespectful inappropriate 'routine' that she suggested the comedienne receive a 'Nobel Peace Prize' instead of Trump.

Congrats to CNN. Thanks to Navarro, their was not the stupidest remark made in defense of the comedienne.

Ana Navarro: Michelle Wolf should be the one getting the Nobel Peace Prize

View attachment 190768

View attachment 190770

She did it her way!!
This dumb ass woman was acting like a bully and is mocking the first amendment .. It was not ok what she did and I will not support this....

Insult comedy is far more difficult and art form then most people realize.

The goal is to not only get the audience laughing at the roastee, but also get the roastee laughing along with everyone else.

Seems like she went too far because no one was laughing..I used to watch the old Dean Martin Roasts ...Not a good time to go after Sanders like that.. now this is all we will hear about...stupid thing to do.

Forum List

Back