Josie The Outlaw: 'How I support The Troops'...

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, we as veterans do not have to support it, but I do support her right to her opinion...
I do not agree with hers....

oh i agree, im just appalled at her lack of intellect and knowledge. How can you even think like that and who specifically is feeding her this absolute shit

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, we as veterans do not have to support it, but I do support her right to her opinion...

I agree 100%.
She's entitled to say what she wants and we're entitled to say what we want about it.

I think she's just slinging shit and it is splashing on everyone who is promoting her.

We employed Blackwater guards in Iraq. Mercenaries. They were bloodthirsty. Fact. You don't like that we did it? Neither do I. But we did.

And that is what I heard her say. That we (the USA) shouldn't be using mercenaries. And we shouldn't.

Why do or would you support mercenaries doing the job of the US military?

lie, fact

Interesting, but obviously controversial take.

Supporting the Troops - YouTube

She's a twat painting our troops as bloodthirsty baby killers. Fuck her and the syphilitic horse she rode in on.

You obviously misunderstood. Calm down and watch the video again.

Paula, how about you explain to me in YOUR own words what the purpose of posting that video was.

I watched, did not listen, but did watch.

War is ugly from any perspective.
Killing is ugly no matter who does it when in the context of war.

So once again, would you like to actually make a statement??

We employed Blackwater guards in Iraq. Mercenaries. They were bloodthirsty. Fact. You don't like that we did it? Neither do I. But we did.

And that is what I heard her say. That we (the USA) shouldn't be using mercenaries. And we shouldn't.

lie, fact

We do employ Mercenaries. That is fact. But for the People we're killing, they see them all as Mercenaries. And we would see invading foreigners here the same way.

Last edited:
She was not talking about Blackwater. Blackwater guards do not have American flags on their uniforms.

She was talking about our troops, you idiots.

"When mercenaries wearing American flags land, heavily armed and bloodthirsty, in the middle of their neighborhoods, banging down their front doors and killing on sight."

She made no mention of Blackwater. The entire video was about OUR TROOPS.

She mentioned OUR TROOPS in her title and throughout her video.

So, once again, fuck you.

"When mercenaries wearing American flags land, heavily armed and bloodthirsty, in the middle of their neighborhoods, banging down their front doors and killing on sight."

They may not know their Mercenaries, but in most cases they are. And that is very sad.

Nice try, fuckhead.

At the point she says, "When mercenaries wearing American flags land, heavily armed and bloodthirsty, in the middle of their neighborhoods, banging down their front doors and killing on sight", she shows a photo of AN AMERICAN SOLDIER.

She is calling our troops bloodthirsty baby killers and mercenaries.

They may not know their Mercenaries, but in most cases they are. And that is very sad.

Saying shit like that is why you are a ****, too. And don't think I have not noticed you are now backpedaling. YOU were the one who needed to watch the film again.

Last edited:

Nice try, fuckhead.

At the point she says, "When mercenaries wearing American flags land, heavily armed and bloodthirsty, in the middle of their neighborhoods, banging down their front doors and killing on sight", she shows a photo of AN AMERICAN SOLDIER.

Sadly and far too often, they are forced to be baby killer mercenaries. That's often the end-result. I truly feel for them. They have to live with their horrific deeds. That has to be incredibly difficult.

She's a twat painting our troops as bloodthirsty baby killers. Fuck her and the syphilitic horse she rode in on.

You obviously misunderstood. Calm down and watch the video again.

Paula, how about you explain to me in YOUR own words what the purpose of posting that video was.

I watched, did not listen, but did watch.

War is ugly from any perspective.
Killing is ugly no matter who does it when in the context of war.

So once again, would you like to actually make a statement??

Paula are you going to respond??
Shall I just join in the pack mentality by telling you what kind of low life you are??

I will keep posting this after each of your post till you answer me...

Nice try, fuckhead.

Sadly and far too often, they are forced to be baby killer mercenaries. That's often the end-result. I truly feel for them. They have to live with their horrific deeds. That has to be incredibly difficult.

Now I will join the pack mentality...

Look you fucking ignorant bitch, those fine men and women are willing to put their lives on the lines so you can talk your shit .... but that also gives me the right to tell you what kind of worthless bitch you are .......

Nice try, fuckhead.

Look you fucking ignorant bitch, those fine men and women are willing to put their lives on the lines so you can talk your shit .... but that also gives me the right to tell you what kind of worthless bitch you are .......

Poor poor misguided souls. They obviously have just & honorable intentions. I will never argue with that. But far too often, they are used as brutal Mercenaries. They know not what they do. No 'cause' is worth killing a baby for. Our poor Soldiers have to live with their horrific deeds. It's no surprise Military suicide rates continue to soar.

oh i agree, im just appalled at her lack of intellect and knowledge. How can you even think like that and who specifically is feeding her this absolute shit

It's an extreme progressive stance...same as during Nam..

Poor poor misguided souls. They obviously have just & honorable intentions. I will never argue with that. But far too often, they are used as brutal Mercenaries. They know not what they do. No 'cause' is worth killing a baby for. Our poor Soldiers have to live with their horrific deeds. It's no surprise Military suicide rates continue to soar.

You know there have probably been a few babies killed as collateral damage / accidentally / by mentally ill who have snapped in thee military, but for you to come in and act like it is the NORM and not the EXCEPTION makes you much worse in my book. To use the actions of a very few, who the majority of us have not condoned the actions of and act as if it is standard fair makes you out to be the exact shrill bitch I have already spoken of...

Now your poor, poor, soul is the one out here trying to gin up your base with sheer lies ...
Gin up the base, how pathetic just add lies and shake ...................

You know there have probably been a few babies killed as collateral damage / accidentally / by mentally ill who have snapped in thee military, but for you to come in and act like it is the NORM and not the EXCEPTION makes you much worse in my book. To use the actions of a very few, who the majority of us have not condoned the actions of and act as if it is standard fair makes you out to be the exact shrill bitch I have already spoken of...

Now your poor, poor, soul is the one out here trying to gin up your base with sheer lies ...

There's been much much more than a 'few babies killed.' The 'Collateral Damage' meme just makes people like you feel better about it. It in no way justifies killing babies. Period, end of story.

There's been much much more than a 'few babies killed.' The 'Collateral Damage' meme just makes people like you feel better about it. It in no way justifies killing babies. Period, end of story.

You trying to make the actions of the few the actions of the masses is not justified, PERIOD!!
You are trying to do nothing more than stir shit!!

Forum List

Back