Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

Fucking barbaric of Jordan. No respect.

Ancient Knights would not behave in such a disrespectful manner and they killed people for and living.

I also predict this will lead to the destruction of Jordan and it's conquest by ISIS.
I predict that this will lead to ISIS leaving Jordan alone. That's exactly the kind of thing the USSR used to do before it blew up, and terrorists didn't bother Soviet personal after a few examples were set.

These people are bloodthirsty animals. Force is the only thing they understand.
At least Jordan knows how red lines work.
And just watch the fragile Jordanian regime fall apart now why it's happening as we speak.
Really? Is that just wishful thinking?

9/11 folks probably were too. Nobody will know when it happens. And it will. Worse. Our borders are wide open with a welcome mat.
Thank you business men and women for hiring them and looking upon them as more of an asset than American workers...

Ancient Knights would not behave in such a disrespectful manner and they killed people for and living.

I also predict this will lead to the destruction of Jordan and it's conquest by ISIS.
I predict that this will lead to ISIS leaving Jordan alone. That's exactly the kind of thing the USSR used to do before it blew up, and terrorists didn't bother Soviet personal after a few examples were set.

Being right next door, they have a bigger incentive....
Next time isis decides to negotiate for prisoners they will know not to fuck around with Jordan.

Next time isis decides to negotiate for prisoners they will know not to fuck around with Jordan.

Well, there won't be any prisoners, will there?

Yep, they cut off their noses to spite their face....I doubt they care though...

Good for Jordan, it's about time they woke up to terrorists. You can't negotiate with them. They don't change, all the niceities in the world won't change them. You can't make rattle snakes pets without expecting to be bitten. Execute the terrorists and ISIS has nothing left, and they can only blame themselves for their cohorts in terror executions.

Well, there won't be any prisoners, will there?
For Jordan? They may be motivated to go out and find a few more to have on hand.

Those ISIS bastards don't really care about the prisoners condemned to death in Jordan.

Perhaps what's needed is to find the sisters and mothers and grandmothers of ISIS-ISIL-IS leaders, and execute them...

If those bastards really and truly wanna play hardball, maybe it's time to really and truly play hardball...

Those ISIS bastards don't really care about the prisoners condemned to death in Jordan.

Perhaps what's needed is to find the sisters and mothers and grandmothers of ISIS-ISIL-IS leaders, and execute them...

If those bastards really and truly wanna play hardball, maybe it's time to really and truly play hardball...
Do it more Mafia style and ransom them first...

I'd fire bomb and nuke the capital of the isis! Then warn them if you don't stop...We'll fire bomb every mother fucking build of your troops we see.

You don't need an example of 7th century savagery to do the right thing and execute murdering jihadists. It only makes a leader look weak if he waits until he is forced into it.

I'd fire bomb and nuke the capital of the isis! Then warn them if you don't stop...We'll fire bomb every mother fucking build of your troops we see.

We should be doing that already, although I think cluster bombs would be better. I would even use chemical weapons against them in areas where there are no civilians.

We should be doing that already, although I think cluster bombs would be better. I would even use chemical weapons against them in areas where there are no civilians.
Those 'gasoline bombs' should do nicely, if we still have them in the inventory...

Forum List

Back