Jordan responds to ISIS murder of Pilot by announcing execution of jihadist prisoners

Those ISIS bastards don't really care about the prisoners condemned to death in Jordan.

Perhaps what's needed is to find the sisters and mothers and grandmothers of ISIS-ISIL-IS leaders, and execute them...

If those bastards really and truly wanna play hardball, maybe it's time to really and truly play hardball...
MIRV diplomacy. Nobody's saying it, but we're all thinking it.

Go Jordan! That's the way you deal with bloodthirsty savages like ISIS.
And yet again those in the right become what they hate, making them even worse. So be it.

You can't win without countering fire with more fire. Us or them.
You can't kill an idea with guns or bombs, you kill it with a better idea. And eye for an eye is not worthy.

Well, that's just wrong. Islam killed Christianity in the entire Middle East by the sword.

And yet again those in the right become what they hate, making them even worse. So be it.

You can't kill an idea with guns or bombs, you kill it with a better idea. And eye for an eye is not worthy.

Well, that's just wrong. Islam killed Christianity in the entire Middle East by the sword.
No, it didn't, but it did force the Christian armies back to where they came from, several times. Those who seek Jerusalem will never hold it for long.

Republicans burn prisoners alive?
In The Right, dummy, meaning they were treated unjustly, and now are doing the same.

No, they are getting just what they deserve. In fact, Jordan should feed them all into an industrial meat grinder feet first.

You can't kill an idea with guns or bombs

No, but we can get an A for effort.
Learn how to quote properly.

In The Right, dummy, meaning they were treated unjustly, and now are doing the same.

No, they are getting just what they deserve. In fact, Jordan should feed them all into an industrial meat grinder feet first.
As I've said of you many, many times, you have no morals, none at all.

No, it didn't, but it did force the Christian armies back to where they came from, several times. Those who seek Jerusalem will never hold it for long.

Hmmm, you're forgetting that before Islam arrived on the scene most of the Middle East was Christian. It became Muslim by the exuberant use of the sword.

I'm not obligated to use your whole quote, jackass.

Hmmm, you're forgetting that before Islam arrived on the scene most of the Middle East was Christian. It became Muslim by the exuberant use of the sword.
The Byzantine Empire too

I certainly do have morals. For one thing, I despise hypocrisy. Hence my contempt for all liberals.

Those ISIS bastards don't really care about the prisoners condemned to death in Jordan.

Perhaps what's needed is to find the sisters and mothers and grandmothers of ISIS-ISIL-IS leaders, and execute them...

If those bastards really and truly wanna play hardball, maybe it's time to really and truly play hardball...
Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't their sons, brothers, and fathers matter more to them?

Women are second-class citizens.
Use the goats they makea love to...

I certainly do have morals. For one thing, I despise hypocrisy. Hence my contempt for all liberals.
You believe that you have morals but you do not. You are a selfish small man my little infant, your posts prove as much.

If the ME Islamic world sides with ISIS, there world will end in radioactive hell fire.

ID, the West will not let the children of the ME escape annihilation if the jihadists with general Islamic support threatens our children.

We will destroy the ME. Our children are more important to us that yours are to you.

Aren't you one of the assholes who is happy that Lincoln slaughtered 850,000 Americans?
Lincoln killed a shit ton of

It became Muslim by God's will.

The Bible is very clear that mankind has little choice in the matter.

You believe that you have morals but you do not. You are a selfish small man my little infant, your posts prove as much.

You have utterly failed to prove that claim. It's just a baseless petulant personal attack.

I'm not obligated to use your whole quote, jackass.
No, you are not, but it must be in context and there is a way to quote it properly, which you did not. Look it up.

Maybe I'm wrong, but wouldn't their sons, brothers, and fathers matter more to them?

Women are second-class citizens.
Use the goats they makea love to...
Yeah, goats don't hit you up for child support, spend all your money on shoes, or fake orgasms. Those goat fckers might be on to something.

Forum List

Back