ISIS THROWS ACCUSED GAY MAN FROM ROOF. WHEN HE SURVIVES, TOWN STONES HIM TO DEATH

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
He should a played dead...

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rpMWDCEAMW051_1422712725-640x480.jpg

A man has reportedly been blindfolded and thrown off a tower block in Syria for ‘being gay’ before being stoned to death after surviving the fall.

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rpMSsCYAA58VB_1422712723.jpg

New images have emerged appearing to show ISIS militants hurling the man off the seven-storey building in the town of Tal Abyad in Raqqa

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rtOblCIAAbad__1422712725.jpg

The man, who was supposedly being punished for having a ‘homosexual affair’, apparently survived the fall, but was stoned to death by a waiting crowd at the foot of the tower bloc

LiveLeak-dot-com-951_1422712680-B8rpM7zCQAAw8Bw_1422712724.jpg

ISIS Throws Accused Gay Man from Roof but When He Survives Town Stones Him to Death - Breitbart

Dimbart.... :eusa_hand:

Dimbart cites Daily Mail, which cites the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights.
And who's the SOHR?

Wiki: The United Kingdom-based SOHR is run out of a two-bedroom terraced home in Coventry by one person, Rami Abdulrahman,[3] a Syrian Sunni Muslim who also runs a clothes shop. After three spells in prison in Syria, Abdulrahman came to Britain in 2000 fearing a longer, fourth jail term.[1] New York Times[3] in April 2013 describes him being on the phone all day every day with contacts in Syria, and checking all information himself. Born Osama Suleiman, he adopted a pseudonym during his years of activism in Syria, and has used it publicly ever since.[3]

But you run with that. Doesn't quite meet the standard of the "little girl about to be raped" booga-booga story, but you run with that. I love how they phrase their source material -- "new photos have emerged". All by themselves, they just... "emerged".

That reminds me -- wanna buy a bridge?

And people can't verbally acknowledge the threat Islamist's are, in fear, praying they will just go away if we just show empathy, and let them be. Sadly mistaken in their beliefs, we can wish it were just so easy, and just watch the threat creep even closer than they already are, if indeed we all went along with their dichotomy.

What is your point? Are you claiming it didn't really happen? If so, you just might want to google it
ISIS ATROCITY Alleged gay man thrown seven stories - and then STONED TO DEATH after surviving fall - Middle East - International - News - Catholic Online

And who's the SOHR?

Wiki: The United Kingdom-based SOHR is run out of a two-bedroom terraced home in Coventry by one person, Rami Abdulrahman,[3] a Syrian Sunni Muslim who also runs a clothes shop. After three spells in prison in Syria, Abdulrahman came to Britain in 2000 fearing a longer, fourth jail term.[1] New York Times[3] in April 2013 describes him being on the phone all day every day with contacts in Syria, and checking all information himself. Born Osama Suleiman, he adopted a pseudonym during his years of activism in Syria, and has used it publicly ever since.[3]

But you run with that. Doesn't quite meet the standard of the "little girl about to be raped" booga-booga story, but you run with that. I love how they phrase their source material -- "new photos have emerged". All by themselves, they just... "emerged".

What is your point? Are you claiming it didn't really happen? If so, you just might want to google it
ISIS ATROCITY Alleged gay man thrown seven stories - and then STONED TO DEATH after surviving fall - Middle East - International - News - Catholic Online

And who's the SOHR?

Cathoic Online! :rofl:

That's the same fake news echo chamber. See my link above.
OMFG, Gullible's Travels....

:dig:

Are you really this naive, pogo?
Report ISIS Documents Killing of Gay Man in Mosul

if you think they don't kill gays, you are simply deluded.

And who's the SOHR?

A man has reportedly been blindfolded and thrown off a tower block in Syria for ‘being gay’ before being stoned to death after surviving the fall.

New images have emerged appearing to show ISIS militants hurling the man off the seven-storey building in the town of Tal Abyad in Raqqa

The man, who was supposedly being punished for having a ‘homosexual affair’, apparently survived the fall, but was stoned to death by a waiting crowd at the foot of the tower bloc

ISIS Throws Accused Gay Man from Roof but When He Survives Town Stones Him to Death - Breitbart
How very Old Testament.

Are you really this naive, pogo?
Report ISIS Documents Killing of Gay Man in Mosul

if you think they don't kill gays, you are simply deluded.

And who's the SOHR?

That's more like it, thank you.

I proffered no opinion on "what they do" or on the event, if any such event even took place. After all I have no way to know about that, nor do any of us, which is kind of the whole point.

I opined on the gullibility of taking the word of rags like Dimbart, a Syrian malcontent in London, and Catholic Online as, no pun intended, gospel, and declaring the stories to be "factual" on this message board. These are bullshit sources with a long and checkered history. And now we have Newsweek, which has credibility but no source beyond ISIS itself. Raise you hand if you see a dearth of reliable sources here.

So yes there is naïveté. But it's not on this end.

Last edited:
It is nearly impossible he survived a 7-story drop. They were probably throwing stones at the dead body for their amusement.

The legacy of Mohammad in action, in the 21st century.

Somehow I don't think they would approve of gay marriage.

Forum List

Back