Jordan is palestine and palestine is Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zionist propaganda sites, tsk, tsk. Grow up.

Let's look at the facts:

Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times
nyt.jpg
An article about a Conference of Zionists published on July 20, 1899 in the New York Times depicts how the Conference sought to “colonize Palestine” and discussed the purchasing of land with English Zionists.

nyt2.jpg

The straightforward and comfortable manner with which the colonization is pursued is indicative how, before having to be concerned with the image of Zionism and public relations, Zionist leaders depicted their movement as a colonial mission during a time in which European nations were colonial powers.

[FONT=Georgia, Century, Times New Roman, serif]Zionists plan to colonize Palestine in 1899 NY Times - World Bulletin[/FONT]
Same irrelevant document posted as a response to almost every thread topic. Tsk Tsk. I'll take what King Hussein of Jordan said over your totally off topic response. :clap2:

Quoting from a Zionist propaganda site and posting Walt Disney maps does not help your cause. Of course nothing can help your cause, since you are promulgating falsehoods.
That's what you're promulgating, which as we have seen have nothing to do with the truth. Maps are correct representatives. You have a truth allergy. Jordan was considered part of Palestine.
You Anti-Semites have nothing but historical revisionism. Here is a stamp that says "the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan" and then "Palestine" in both Arabic and English, and an official UN document, soweee....

cabbe930c024e773aba28bdf9cb8529d.jpg

2000px-Mandate_for_Palestine_%28legal_instrument%29.svg.png

Last edited:
Is this document and stamp "fakes" too? Ha ha ha. Ya gotta love the desperation.

Is this document and stamp "fakes" too? Ha ha ha. Ya gotta love the desperation.

I'm not sure how a document referring to the territory of Trans Jordan, as opposed to the territory of Palestine is helpful for your ridiculous position.

I'm not sure how a document referring to the territory of Trans Jordan, as opposed to the territory of Palestine is helpful for your ridiculous position.
You're not sure because your hatred blinds you. The League of Nations document says mandate for Palestine dated June 23, 1923 with Transjordan on it. The stamps also say: "Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan" and have the Palestine stamp on them. That makes you not so sure but fulla shiite when it comes to claiming that Jordan wasn't part of Palestine.

Why hasn't Israel tried to free the Palestinians back to Jordan? Golly gee, is it actually possible Jordan refuses to take them back?
Well in their effort to eliminate the Palestinians from their homeland circa 1946/52 the Jews did expel under force the Palestinians into Jordan and Lebanon,but the Palestinians were never in Jordan,this area was basically inhabited by Bedouin until this Land/Area was given to a Saudi Prince/Hashemite(What claim he had to this Land I know not what,much like the disporia (sic)of the Jews that insisted on Palestine for THEIR NEW HOMELAND,Palestinians were never in what is todays Jordan until circa 1947 when they were driven out of Palestine THEIR HOMELAND the coastal strip to the river Jordan(West Bank)...to imply anything else is a LIE to justify the existence of Israel............you regrettably have tried this tactic since 1948 and it's BULLSHIT

MJ,How can Israel "Free" Palestinians back to somewhere they have never lived ?...........prior to 1948 onwards when you brutally kicked them out of their homes,villages and towns,then razed them in a Pathilogical sic Denial of their Existence,and of Land you occupied.

Jordan not take them back ???????? well how strange you are,over the generations in the past 65 years the refugees from Palestine that you kicked out now out populate the Saudi tribes,Hashemites from 1922......even to the extent that the Queen of Jordan is Palestinian...and on the world stage ....Quite Outstanding and much Respected.

So you now post that "Why Israel hasn't tried to free the Palestinians"????? You are right there Israel/Zionists have never given the Palestinians freedom only repression,hate and denial............so much for you sarcastic inaccurate prose...It merely shows what a complete lying Nobody you and you fellow travellers really are......such Shamefulness only comes with those that despise themselves.............you are such a Sad Bunch..steve

Last edited:
Why hasn't Israel tried to free the Palestinians back to Jordan? Golly gee, is it actually possible Jordan refuses to take them back?
Well in their effort to eliminate the Palestinians from their homeland circa 1946/52 the Jews did expel under force the Palestinians into Jordan and Lebanon,but the Palestinians were never in Jordan,this area was basically inhabited by Bedouin until this Land/Area was given to a Saudi Prince/Hashemite(What claim he had to this Land I know not what,much like the disporia (sic)of the Jews that insisted on Palestine for THEIR NEW HOMELAND,Palestinians were never in what is todays Jordan until circa 1947 when they were driven out of Palestine THEIR HOMELAND the coastal strip to the river Jordan(West Bank)...to imply anything else is a LIE to justify the existence of Israel............you regrettably have tried this tactic since 1948 and it's BULLSHIT

MJ,How can Israel "Free" Palestinians back to somewhere they have never lived ?...........prior to 1948 onwards when you brutally kicked them out of their homes,villages and towns,then razed them in a Pathilogical sic Denial of their Existence,and of Land you occupied.

Jordan not take them back ???????? well how strange you are,over the generations in the past 65 years the refugees from Palestine that you kicked out now out populate the Saudi tribes,Hashemites from 1922......even to the extent that the Queen of Jordan is Palestinian...and on the world stage ....Quite Outstanding and much Respected.

So you now post that "Why Israel hasn't tried to free the Palestinians"????? You are right there Israel/Zionists have never given the Palestinians freedom only repression,hate and denial............so much for you sarcastic inaccurate prose...It merely shows what a complete lying Nobody you and you fellow travellers really are......such Shamefulness only comes with those that despise themselves.............you are such a Sad Bunch..steve

Homeland! Now that's funny cause there never was a Palestine or Palestinian people or homeland for the last 700 years.

You're never sure of anything when it comes to the truth. Again, MANDATE FOR PALESTINE and then underneath it, TO THE TERRITORY KNOWN AS TRANSJORDAN.

Case closed.

Monte: "I'm not sure blah blah blah...garbage...baloney...." Yes, Monte, we really really do care about your opinions and analysis! Please enlighten us. LOL

You're never sure of anything when it comes to the truth. Again, MANDATE FOR PALESTINE and then underneath it, TO THE TERRITORY KNOWN AS TRANSJORDAN.

Case closed.

Monte: "I'm not sure blah blah blah...garbage...baloney...." Yes, Monte, we really really do care about your opinions and analysis! Please enlighten us. LOL

You haven't quite grasped the fact that a Mandate is a legal instrument, not a piece of land.

Case closed.

Scraps of Paper ain't reality Roudy..steve

Case closed.

You haven't quite grasped the fact that a Mandate is a legal instrument, not a piece of land.
Now your going in a different direction.

How about you grasp the fact that according to this document TRANSJORDAN was part of the Palestine mandate "legal document" and it was designated to be the "Arab Palestine" free of Jews, and Israel, including West Bank, Gaza, and the Sinai desert was to be "Jewish Palestine" with Arab Muslims in it as well. The Arabs didn't agree, attacked Israel, and the rest as they say, is history....of Arabs getting their butts kicked!

Case closed.

It's not a scrap of paper, it's a League of Nations document, the equivalent of a deed which designates Jordan as part of Palestine. As legit as it gets. Read and weep.

Case closed.

It's not a scrap of paper, it's a League of Nations document, the equivalent of a deed which designates Jordan as part of Palestine. As legit as it gets. Read and weep.
I read,I did not Weep...as I said a scrap of paper.steve

Case closed.

I read,I did not Weep...as I said a scrap of paper.steve
Well then, it's a meaningless concept and scrap paper, just like the concept of a Palestine and Palestinian people.

Would be much easier if you had worked harder at English comprehension at school...

I'm not going to spell it out for you, but the title of the document posted does NOT go anywhere near your falsehood that Jordan is Palestine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back