Jordan is palestine and palestine is Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this document and stamp "fakes" too? Ha ha ha. Ya gotta love the desperation.

cabbe930c024e773aba28bdf9cb8529d.jpg

2000px-Mandate_for_Palestine_%28legal_instrument%29.svg.png

Would be much easier if you had worked harder at English comprehension at school...

I'm not going to spell it out for you, but the title of the document posted does NOT go anywhere near your falsehood that Jordan is Palestine!
Doy da doy doy doy....nobody claimed that Jordan is all of Palestine...it was to be Arab Palestine, and Isrsel Jewish Palestine. Keep up. What the document does is puts to bed the idea that "Jordan had nothing to do with Palestine." In fact it had everything to do with it.

Is this document and stamp "fakes" too? Ha ha ha. Ya gotta love the desperation.

Would be much easier if you had worked harder at English comprehension at school...

I'm not going to spell it out for you, but the title of the document posted does NOT go anywhere near your falsehood that Jordan is Palestine!
Doy da doy doy doy....nobody claimed that Jordan is all of Palestine...it was to be Arab Palestine, and Isrsel Jewish Palestine. Keep up. What the document does is puts to bed the idea that "Jordan had nothing to do with Palestine." In fact it had everything to do with it.
IT WAS NEVER JORAN PALESTINE OR ISRAEL PALESTINE,what are you smoking at the moment.........steve

IT WAS NEVER JORAN PALESTINE OR ISRAEL PALESTINE,what are you smoking at the moment.........steve

Not according to the document that says Jordan is part of the mandate for Palestine.

Not according to the document that says Jordan is part of the mandate for Palestine.
Look Roudy,I love you man but this Scrap of Paper does not say Trans Jordan is or was Palestine,but a pre-curser,from the pressure from the Zionists in their demands for a homeland Palestine,and the paper was never acted upon......as I said merely one scrap of paper amongst hundreds at the time.steve

Look Roudy,I love you man but this Scrap of Paper does not say Trans Jordan is or was Palestine,but a pre-curser,from the pressure from the Zionists in their demands for a homeland Palestine,and the paper was never acted upon......as I said merely one scrap of paper amongst hundreds at the time.steve

This is a TAUNT,what's a TAUNT theliq.?.....I dunno but don't taz me brother

Its not a taunt, its an attempt to apply a little history to the issue.

Even a cursory look at history will inevitably show that what is today Jordan was part of the palestinian mandate and is the Arab Muslim colonists state.

I think what is confusing our local palestinian apologists is that palestine was created by the league of nations. Not by the Ottomans, not the Mamluks, not the Kurds or the Crusaders, not even the Arabs or the Byzantines, although it was the Romans who dreamed up the name. The area was never anything more than Judea and its people Jewish, depending on who was slaughtering who at the time. But the Judaic people filtered back in regardless of the dangers or oppression and have stayed fast to their homeland since at least the middle bronze age.

The only colonists from any of those groups who show any inclination of joining the Israeli's in their native homeland seems to be the Arab Muslim colonists, but they don't seem to comprehend the complexities of colonization and refuse to share, instead they seem to prefer another slaughter of the native inhabitants.

Not happening ;--)

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

What do you mean it wasn't acted upon? Jordan became part of the Palestine mandate and that's what that legal document signifies. Like I said it's like a deed, a final action on paper as to who the land belongs or control is designated to.

This is a TAUNT,what's a TAUNT theliq.?.....I dunno but don't taz me brother
You talking to me or yourself? :cuckoo:

The constant spouting of propaganda by the supporters of the Zionist Colonists is annoying, but it is enjoyable to spank them with the facts as reported in the various historical archives. As in this British report which duly confirms that the separate territory of Trans Jordan was under Arab administration as part of the Emirate of Damascus ruled by the Hashemite Emir Feisal. The French invaded the Emirate and Feisal fled to Amman and the British convinced the French to allow the Hashemites to keep the Trans Jordan part of the Emirate of Damsascus.

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania. It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year.

When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus. The ruler was His Highness the Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz. When Damascus was occupied by French troops in July, 1920, and the Emir Feisal withdrew, it was necessary to adopt fresh measures in Trans-Jordania. I proceeded to the central town of Salt on August 20th, and, at an assembly of notables and sheikhs of the district, announced that His Majesty's Government favoured the establishment of a system of local self- government, assisted by a small number of British officers as advisers.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

Well gosh golly gee willikers Monty thanks for posting that again

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania
End Quote

Why does it not surprise me anymore that you shoot yourself in the foot again. Have I ever asked you in you own firearms ;--)

Palestine was a long forgotten name the Romans gave Judea as an insult to the Judaic people. It means wanderer or lost or something like that. No one really used it much as it was kinda joke to the rest of the Roman world.

When the Arab Muslim colonists of the Ottoman period realized that the Ottomans didn't really care if large numbers of Judaic people were returning again, as they always did, after the Arab Muslim colonists pogroms. the usual racist and bigoted views came to the forefront and in retaliation the Arab Muslim colonists began this myth of palestine as some kinda state or homeland for the Arab Muslim colonists who came with the Arab Muslim conquest of the area in about the 9th century.

I don't think the term palestine was ever used till the very late Ottoman period when it appears on a map when other maps of the same time period had read Southern Syria.

the first large scale use of the term seems to have been in the zionist period when it generally referred to the Jews of the area. Eventually once Jordan was carved out of the British Mandate for palestine then the remaining native people of Judea, the Jews, went ahead and felt free to claim their own state. THE TWO STATE SOLUTION.

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Last edited:

What do you mean it wasn't acted upon? Jordan became part of the Palestine mandate and that's what that legal document signifies. Like I said it's like a deed, a final action on paper as to who the land belongs or control is designated to.

You couldn't make this shit up...

Oh wait.... You just did! :cuckoo:

Read the document, or at least have a try at reading it, you might educate yourself!

The constant spouting of propaganda by the supporters of the Zionist Colonists is annoying, but it is enjoyable to spank them with the facts as reported in the various historical archives. As in this British report which duly confirms that the separate territory of Trans Jordan was under Arab administration as part of the Emirate of Damascus ruled by the Hashemite Emir Feisal. The French invaded the Emirate and Feisal fled to Amman and the British convinced the French to allow the Hashemites to keep the Trans Jordan part of the Emirate of Damsascus.

"AN INTERIM REPORT
ON THE
CIVIL ADMINISTRATION
OF

PALESTINE,

during the period
1st JULY, 1920--30th JUNE, 1921.

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania. It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year.

When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus. The ruler was His Highness the Emir Feisal, the third son of H.M. King Hussein, the King of the Hejaz. When Damascus was occupied by French troops in July, 1920, and the Emir Feisal withdrew, it was necessary to adopt fresh measures in Trans-Jordania. I proceeded to the central town of Salt on August 20th, and, at an assembly of notables and sheikhs of the district, announced that His Majesty's Government favoured the establishment of a system of local self- government, assisted by a small number of British officers as advisers.

Mandate for Palestine - Interim report of the Mandatory to the League of Nations/Balfour Declaration text (30 July 1921)

Once again he posts something that disproves his own claim. Here, let me highlight the right sentences for you:

When Palestine west of the Jordan was occupied by the British Army and placed under a British military administration, over Trans-Jordania and a large part of Syria there was established an Arab administration, with its capital at Damascus.

See? What did I tell you, Jordan was to be Arab Palestine under Arab rule, "West Palestine" aka
Israel, was to be ruled by Jews. Arabs refused and attacked Israel, and the rest is history... OF ARABS GETTING THEIR TUCHUSES KICKED.

Last edited:

Read the document, or at least have a try at reading it, you might educate yourself!
Does it say that Jordan isn't part of the Palestine mandate? Maybe seeing the truth is causing you to have hallucinations.

Does it say that Jordan isn't part of the Palestine mandate? Maybe seeing the truth is causing you to have hallucinations.
Humanity has zero comprehension.
Notice he / she / it never gives any details to substantiate the asinine claims. "Are you sure?! Read it again!" Ha ha ha.

It's like dealing with 1st graders....

"Mandate for Palestine
Together with a
Note by the Secretary-General
Relating to it's application
to the
Territory Known as Trans-Jordan"

That does NOT say, in any way, shape or form that Jordan is Palestine you schmucks!

Learn the ability to read and understand what is written then come back to be made to look like imbeciles AGAIN!

Notice he / she / it never gives any details to substantiate the asinine claims. "Are you sure?! Read it again!" Ha ha ha.

"Mandate for Palestine
Together with a
to the

That does NOT say, in any way, shape or form that Jordan is Palestine you schmucks!

Learn the ability to read and understand what is written then come back to be made to look like imbeciles AGAIN!

^^^^

I find it interesting that some are still squealing Trans-Jordan was never part of the Palestine mandate. Despite all the evidence,documents, stamps, maps, etc. that have been posted. There seems to be a requirement to be somewhat detached from reality, in order to be a true PaliNazi supporter.

From your friend Monte's post:

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania.

It is bounded on the north by the frontier of Syria, placed under the mandate of France; on the south by the kingdom of the Hejaz; and on the west by the line of the Jordan and the Dead Sea; while on the east it stretches into the desert and ends--the boundary is not yet defined--where Mesopotamia begins. Trans-Jordania has a population of probably 350,000 people. It contains a few small towns and large areas of fertile land, producing excellent wheat and barley. The people are partly settled townsmen and agriculturists, partly wandering Bedouin; the latter, however, cultivate areas, more or less fixed, during certain seasons of the year.

"Mandate for Palestine
Together with a
to the

I think the part that is confusing you is that at the time of the letter you are quoting the mandate contents weren't settled. By the time the dust cleared, what is today Jordan IS IN THE MANDATED AREA CALLED PALESTINE. Since palestine had never really been defined previous to the mandate period then it was in fact CREATED by the mandate itself.

If you actually take the time to read the league of nations palestine mandate its retroactively effective dating to Nov 2 1917

ART. 5.

The Mandatory shall be responsible for seeing that no Palestine territory shall be ceded or leased to, or in any way placed under the control of the Government of any foreign Power.

End Quote

Another little ditty you might have forgotten is

ART. 25.

In the territories lying between the Jordan and the eastern boundary of Palestine as ultimately determined, the Mandatory shall be entitled, with the consent of the Council of the League of Nations, to postpone or withhold application of such provisions of this mandate as he may consider inapplicable to the existing local conditions, and to make such provision for the administration of the territories as he may consider suitable to those conditions, provided that no action shall be taken which is inconsistent with the provisions of Articles 15, 16 and 18.

End Quote

Which clearly refers to the TERRITORIES lying between the jordan and the east boundaries. Territories lying west of the Jordan were excluded from the creation of a Jewish national homeland

London Jully 24 1922

Your scrap of paper is dated 1920 or 21 I don't remember and don't really care as long as its after the defeat of the Ottomans and before the mandate was settled.

In the end you don't have a leg to stand on

Palestine was not and never had been a country or much of anything else enough to even have defined borders. When they finally were defined by in the mandate period

To put it in the words of your own quote

"

Included in the area of the Palestine Mandate is the territory of Trans-Jordania.

Lets try it from another angle

Show me palestine

OETA_Syria.png

This is the map of the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration. 1918 -1920.

I dont' suppose you could point to palestine ?

Last edited:

"Mandate for Palestine
Together with a
to the

I think the part that is confusing you is that at the time of the letter you are quoting the mandate contents weren't settled. By the time the dust cleared, what is today Jordan IS IN THE MANDATED AREA CALLED PALESTINE. Since palestine had never really been defined previous to the mandate period then it was in fact CREATED by the mandate itself.

If you actually take the time to read the league of nations palestine mandate its retroactively effective dating to Nov 2 1917

ART. 5.

The Mandatory shall be responsible for seeing that no Palestine territory shall be ceded or leased to, or in any way placed under the control of the Government of any foreign Power.

End Quote

Another little ditty you might have forgotten is

ART. 25.

In the territories lying between the Jordan and the eastern boundary of Palestine as ultimately determined, the Mandatory shall be entitled, with the consent of the Council of the League of Nations, to postpone or withhold application of such provisions of this mandate as he may consider inapplicable to the existing local conditions, and to make such provision for the administration of the territories as he may consider suitable to those conditions, provided that no action shall be taken which is inconsistent with the provisions of Articles 15, 16 and 18.

End Quote

Which clearly refers to the TERRITORIES lying between the jordan and the east boundaries. Territories lying west of the Jordan were excluded from the creation of a Jewish national homeland

London Jully 24 1922

Your scrap of paper is dated 1920 or 21 I don't remember and don't really care as long as its after the defeat of the Ottomans and before the mandate was settled.

In the end you don't have a leg to stand on

Palestine was not and never had been a country or much of anything else enough to even have defined borders. When they finally were defined by in the mandate period

To put it in the words of your own quote

"

Lets try it from another angle

Show me palestine

OETA_Syria.png

This is the map of the Occupied Enemy Territory Administration. 1918 -1920.

I dont' suppose you could point to palestine ?

Thanks for debunking one of your fellow comrades posts!

I don't' suppose you could point to the State of Israel? Doesn't appear to be mentioned on your map!

No problem

Found israel ;--)

The Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem (Ottoman Turkish: Kudüs-i Şerif Mutasarrıflığı‎; Arabic: متصرفية القدس الشريف‎), also known as the Sanjak of Jerusalem was an Ottoman district with special administrative status established in 1872.[3][4][5] The district encompassed Jerusalem as well as Gaza, Jaffa, Hebron, Bethlehem and Beersheba.[6] During the late Ottoman period, the Mutasarrifate of Jerusalem, together with the Sanjak of Nablusand Sanjak of Acre, formed the region that was commonly referred to as "Southern Syria"[7]

The district was separated from Damascus and placed directly under Constantinople in 1841,[4]
and formally created as an independent province in 1872 by
Grand Vizier Mahmud Nedim Pasha.[4] Scholars provide a variety of reasons for the separation, including increased European interest in the region, and strengthening of the southern border of the Empire against the Khedivate of Egypt.[4] Initially, the Mutasarrifate of Acre and Mutasarrifate of Nablus were combined with the province of Jerusalem, with the combined province being referred to in the register of the court of Jerusalem as the "Jerusalem Eyalet",[8]
End Quote

PS show me palestine ;--)

Attachments

• arrow .pdf
    458.6 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back