Joni Mitchell wants songs off Spotify in Covid row

LOL.....Looks like the who Laurel Canyon bunch (those still alive) are pissed at Spotify.

Who's next, Jackson Brown?

Now that was not a good place to hang out for sure. Mansons. and other sickos liked the Canyon. Most of the 60s 70s singers were liberal. Had some good music though.
I wasn't a fan of Joanie but did like Janis Joplin and really liked Carly Simon.

Despite her and Young being big ole hippies neither are really anti-establishment so they're models for the pro-vax brigade.
I think anti-forced vaxxing ppl are going to have to forgive lots of these ppl for they know not what they do.

Folks that listen to Joni and Neil most likely have tapes, cds and vinyl records. They don't use Spotify anyway. Neil and Joni know this so it's no skin off their noses. All they are doing is what they have built their careers on, protesting conservative thought. They are raging lefties.

28474bd8adf8d3b3.jpg

Now that might actually work...

Singer Joni Mitchell has joined Neil Young in asking for her music to be removed from Spotify over Covid misinformation concerns.

"Irresponsible people are spreading lies that are costing people their lives," the Canadian singer said in a post on her official website.

On Monday, Young said the streaming platform must choose either him, or the podcaster Joe Rogan.

"I look at life from both sides now" is her big song.

How many musicians leaving Spotify will it take?
I respect the art and music of Joni Mitchell and Neil Young, I also respect Joe Rogan and haven't heard Rogan utter any "LIES or misinformation", either. Accept Rogan isn't demanding censorship of Mitchell, Young or anyone else. It's a new version of the "circle game".

LOL.....Looks like the who Laurel Canyon bunch (those still alive) are pissed at Spotify.

Who's next, Jackson Brown?

Barry Manilow has joined the nazi crusade

Edit: what I heard was a rumor. He hasn't joined the nazis -- the enemies of America

Spotify has a huge contract with Rogen so they aren't going to do squat. To break it would likely bankrupt them.

But this is a good example of what one should do. If you don't like what someone is doing, don't do business with them.
Exactly. But some folks seem to have a hard time comprehending that.

Yep. These retarded authoritarians only understanding of the world is that they must obey and march in lockstep.

Questioning anything is dangerous.
Sure, posts the orange sycophant.

I did not know it was time to kiss the ring.

Hopefully Springsteen joins them too.....what a prick he is!:mad-61:

Forum List

Back