Joni Mitchell wants songs off Spotify in Covid row

Get rid of all of the over 70 rockers.
They're trying to relive the 60s by acting like bigots.

Spotify is already losing money.
This will sink them for good unless they do something about leftist bigots trying to silence speech.
What is Spotify--that's how much it affects me. Kudos on them for standing for free speech.

Leftists like Mitchell and Young are insanely intolerant. Children behave better than they do.

"covid misinformation" -- AKA, anything that rebuts the globalist ministry of truth's official narrative.

I find it sad to see how the counterculture has turned so fascist now that it the establishment, instead.
Frampton Comes Alive!!!
Peter Frampton tells everyone he's not dead yet by joining Neil Young in pushing bigotry and pulling his music from Spotify....but will anyone notice?

Who is being silenced?

Biden Surgeon General Suggests Joe Rogan Podcast Should Be Censored: Big Tech ‘Has Important Role To Play’ | The Daily Wire

“What do you think are the best ways to push back on misinformation about COVID that continues to be aggressively pushed, whether it be Joe Rogan’s podcast or all over Facebook?” the host asked Murthy, according to The Blaze.

“We can have the best science available, we can have the best public health expertise available. It won’t help people if they don’t have access to accurate information,” the Biden-appointed surgeon general answered, adding, “People have the right to make their own decisions, but they also have the right to have accurate information to make that decision with.”

Big Tech companies, Murthy said, have an “important role to play” since they are the “predominant places where we’re seeing misinformation spread.”

62uos9.jpg

The protest singers and voices the seventies who railed against government and corporate overreach are now their biggest defenders...

Protest music 2022
627chi.jpg

View attachment 594346
The protest singers and voices the seventies who railed against government and corporate overreach are now their biggest defenders...

Protest music 2022
View attachment 594345

Singer Joni Mitchell has joined Neil Young in asking for her music to be removed from Spotify over Covid misinformation concerns.

"Irresponsible people are spreading lies that are costing people their lives," the Canadian singer said in a post on her official website.

On Monday, Young said the streaming platform must choose either him, or the podcaster Joe Rogan.

"I look at life from both sides now" is her big song.

How many musicians leaving Spotify will it take?

Hey, when the USA singer leave, then spotify will go broke.

Singer Joni Mitchell has joined Neil Young in asking for her music to be removed from Spotify over Covid misinformation concerns.

"Irresponsible people are spreading lies that are costing people their lives," the Canadian singer said in a post on her official website.

On Monday, Young said the streaming platform must choose either him, or the podcaster Joe Rogan.

Who? Never heard of her.

Who? Never heard of her.
She hasn't put out anything worth listening to since the early 70s. Could be why.
Barry who?

Oh no! Not Jnni Mitchell too! HA HA

Not Barry Manilow!!!

Actually, I didn't even realize he was still alive.

If enough musicians leave, Spotify will have to decide if the $100 million they paid for Joe was worth it.

Forum List

Back