Joni Mitchell wants songs off Spotify in Covid row

Get rid of all of the over 70 rockers.
They're trying to relive the 60s by acting like bigots.

Spotify is already losing money.
This will sink them for good unless they do something about leftist bigots trying to silence speech.
How is standing up to a liar being a bigot?

How is standing up to a liar being a bigot?
He's not standing up to a liar.

He's acting like a Nazi.
Rogan has the right to say things that the Democrat/Deep State Gestapo doesn't approve of.

Neil Young is just being a bigot.
I keep seeing these Karens running around social media showing hatred for somebody that the left has targeted for destruction and everyone is getting fed up with these people.

Let them pull their crappy music off of Spotify.
Most of us don't use the service anyway.

He's not standing up to a liar.

He's acting like a Nazi.
Rogan has the right to say things that the Democrat/Deep State Gestapo doesn't approve of.

Neil Young is just being a bigot.
I keep seeing these Karens running around social media showing hatred for somebody that the left has targeted for destruction and everyone is getting fed up with these people.

Let them pull their crappy music off of Spotify.
Most of us don't use the service anyway.
Rogan is being paid millions to spread his bullshit about vaccines & he'll continue to do it as long as the big bucks keep rolling in.

Some people will do anything for money. Casualties don't matter in their little game.

Rogan is being paid millions to spread his bullshit about vaccines & he'll continue to do it as long as the big bucks keep rolling in.

Some people will do anything for money. Casualties don't matter in their little game.
"Some people will do anything for money." Including selling out your own country.

Yep.....just ask Joe Biden about that.

because i dont want to contribute to the millions they have or are making now....i dont treat people right....geezus why dont you pull something else out of the air.....
One of the most difficult professions to make a living at is being a musician. Not all musicians are millionaires.

Singer Joni Mitchell has joined Neil Young in asking for her music to be removed from Spotify over Covid misinformation concerns.

"Irresponsible people are spreading lies that are costing people their lives," the Canadian singer said in a post on her official website.

On Monday, Young said the streaming platform must choose either him, or the podcaster Joe Rogan.

"I look at life from both sides now" is her big song.

How many musicians leaving Spotify will it take?
These two don't count for anything...

Singer Joni Mitchell has joined Neil Young in asking for her music to be removed from Spotify over Covid misinformation concerns.

"Irresponsible people are spreading lies that are costing people their lives," the Canadian singer said in a post on her official website.

On Monday, Young said the streaming platform must choose either him, or the podcaster Joe Rogan.

"I look at life from both sides now" is her big song.

How many musicians leaving Spotify will it take?
Spotify is getting better and better.
Whens Yoko Ono going to pull her songs?

Actually Neil Young and I have a lot in common most importantly the support of Native Americans.
I’m on Spotify. They don’t pay artists anywhere near what they should. Fuk em.
Native Americans.........Don't you mean "First Nations"..............meh. Y'all are Americans. what difference does it make if you're a particular mob? Still yanks.

Greg

Forum List

Back