Jonathan Turley: Statements By Capitol Police Officer Who Killed Ashli Babbitt ‘Demolish the Two Official Reviews That Cleared Him’

Why aren't you tards screaming for the murderers of the cop who was killed? Why aren't you screaming for the blood of the insurrectionists who injured over 140 cops?

Blue Lives Matter, my ass.

All of that blood, including Babbitt's, is on Traitor Trump's hands.

No cop was killed.
The fact one later had a stroke or heart attack, is not related.

All the violence was caused by and due to the cops.
The demonstrators just wanted to be heard and get media coverage.
They did not want to get clubbed, gassed, and hit with rubber bullets.
But the police tried to prevent them from getting any recognition from Congress or the media, but trying to brutalize them.
It was ALL entirely the fault of the violent police.

"Show your proof of Babbitt charging officers. That never happened."

Well, word choice is always subjective. But, based on the videos I saw, it certainly looked like a "charge" to me. My poor avatar would point to everybody's Funk & Wagnalls, or Google, your choice. To wit: "Charge' ---a headlong rush forward"

So the live-at-the-time Babbit charged towards the officers who had told her to stop (she chose not to); who told her to leave (she chose not to do that either); who told her to retreat (ditto, she chose not to)......and thus, after those unfortunate choices by the still-alive Babbit she made a "headlong rush forward".

That, in my opinion, seems undeniable.
Per the videos I have seen.

Go ahead. Check 'em out.
Wrong and lying. As usual for you. There was no charging of an officer here despite your proven lies. Climbing through a window is not a “headlong rush forward”. Your “opinion” means nothing. By your standards, Chauvin must now be released because George Floyd charged him and got what he deserved. Checkmate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah, good poster "lantern"...... we would suggest to you too, that reading the Politifact reportage should inform you on salient details of the incident.

It really is good reportage. What we've all grown to expect out of both the Poynter Institute, and Politifacts.

Really, I mean it.
Read it.
You can find a link up in post #209.

Let us know what you think.

After you have actually read it.

Good luck.
I would suggest your take your off topic TDS bullshit and hit the brick a proven liar. Good reportage? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Of course you swallow a leftist rags “analysis”. Truth be damned.

God, you're clueless! Liberally biased awards being given to liberally biased sites? Who'd have thunk it! (eye roll)
Pulitzers used to be an honor. Today they aren’t worth the paper they’re printed on. Especially after The NY Times admitted that at least 2 of their Pulitzer “winners” got their awards for madden up “stories”.

Sore Loser Donald Trump is soaked in blood.

It might have been Officer Byrd's gun, but it was Defeated Donald who pulled the trigger and killed Ashli Babbitt. Her blood is on Trump's hands.

As is the blood of Roseanne Boyland, whose name Trump nor any of the tard herd have ever mentioned or whose loss has been mourned.

As is the blood of Officer Brian Sicknick.

As is the blood of Kevin Greeson.

As is the blood of Benjamin Philips.

Vampire Donald will go down in history as a murderous seditionist.
What a pile of shit from a proven piss drinking retarded liar. Stage 4 TDS on full display as this moron has to constantly lie about events.

Another nutjob who thinks Oath Keeper Epps is an FBI agent. :spinner:

I'm tellin' ya, folks. Those who are in thrall to Traitor Trump have been infected with some kind of brain-eating bacteria. They get nuttier by the day.
Hey asshole, why was Epps suddenly removed from the most wanted list despite never being in custody? When he is on video telling people to enter the Capital. As is scaffold guy. You’ll run from that as usual.

Show me the video where he advised people to fight the police, liar.
Have you seen the Epps video or not? More lies, undoubtedly.

He tells protestors they have to storm the Capitol the next day and everyone there is shocked
("What?") and immediately he is labeled a Fed!
Because to invade the Capitol is to fight with cops. It's axiomatic.

No one is stupid enough to believe that entering the Capitol en masse will not provoke a direct response
from the cops there (except for the ones busy shooting unarmed women at point blank range).

You're a fool but even you know it's true.

Last edited:
Oath Keeper Epps was removed from the wanted list because he never entered the Capitol, idiot. He did not assault anyone. He broke no laws. He only spoke to the crowd, telling them to go to the Capitol.
LOTS of people never entered the Capitol, idiot!
And those people never made the FBI wanted list, and then were dropped from it, as a result.

And Epps did indeed tell protestors to enter the Capitol knowing it would result in violence.

And encouraging people to smash their way into the Capitol is indeed against the law.

If you can't lie any better than that then why are you here flinging your bullshit around?

"Show your proof of Babbitt charging officers. That never happened."

Well, word choice is always subjective. But, based on the videos I saw, it certainly looked like a "charge" to me. My poor avatar would point to everybody's Funk & Wagnalls, or Google, your choice. To wit: "Charge' ---a headlong rush forward"

So the live-at-the-time Babbit charged towards the officers who had told her to stop (she chose not to); who told her to leave (she chose not to do that either); who told her to retreat (ditto, she chose not to)......and thus, after those unfortunate choices by the still-alive Babbit she made a "headlong rush forward".

That, in my opinion, seems undeniable.
Per the videos I have seen.

Go ahead. Check 'em out.

First of all, Ashli was going towards the empty hall known as the Speaker's Lobby when she was shot.
The shooter, Bryd, was not infront of her, but directly off to her left, so that she could not even see him.
And Bryd said not a word.
And she most certainly was not "charging".
She could not stand and fit through the window, so she had sat down on the window sill, and was sliding on her backside, feet first.
So a "head long rush" is totally wrong.
It was feetfirst, slow, and more of a slither.
If it HAD been a "head long rush" then her momentum would have carried her in.
But instead the shot threw her head back and she fell out of the window backwards.
The exact opposite of what a "head long rush" would have resulted in.

Me? I was nowhere DC on 1/6, though I did get a Stop the Steal robocall inviting me to the “rally” on 1/5.
Just like Trump in that you claim he wanted to machine gun people down (although he did not in
Washington DC in response to BLM rioters there...why not, I wonder).
And you seem also so trigger happy when it comes to murdering unarmed women in the Capitol.

So maybe it's YOU who are the violence prone authoritarian slug and not Trump, as you
claimed in one of your absurdist posts.

At least one person in the crowd of "unarmed" protesters was carrying this.

The Taurus Judge is a revolver that is chambered for both the 410 shotshells and the legendary 45 Colt round. It is a five shot cannon that is massive in size and weight.

It is about the least concealable hand gun ever made.
It is mostly used for snakes.
It is not a dangerous weapon that one would use for an insurrection.

She could not stand and fit through the window, so she had sat down on the window sill, and was sliding on her backside, feet first.
So a "head long rush" is totally wrong.
It was feetfirst, slow, and more of a slither.
If it HAD been a "head long rush" then her momentum would have carried her in.
But instead the shot threw her head back and she fell out of the window backwards.
The exact opposite of what a "head long rush" would have resulted in.
--------------------------------------------
Ummmm, I demur. Nope. Nada. Wrong.

Other than that, I'm OK with poster Rigby.

No cop was killed.
The fact one later had a stroke or heart attack, is not related.

All the violence was caused by and due to the cops.
The demonstrators just wanted to be heard and get media coverage.
They did not want to get clubbed, gassed, and hit with rubber bullets.
But the police tried to prevent them from getting any recognition from Congress or the media, but trying to brutalize them.
It was ALL entirely the fault of the violent police.

There are no limits to the depths you will sink to in order to defend violence by the terrorist right wingers.

The heart attack and suicides are DIRECTLY related to the stresses of the day.

Just like Trump in that you claim he wanted to machine gun people down (although he did not in
Washington DC in response to BLM rioters there...why not, I wonder).
And you seem also so trigger happy when it comes to murdering unarmed women in the Capitol.

So maybe it's YOU who are the violence prone authoritarian slug and not Trump, as you
claimed in one of your absurdist posts.
No unarmed woman was murdered on 1/6. That’s just Trumpista propaganda.

Forum List

Back