Zone1 Jon Stewart questions the transgender protections in Arkansas

The ones that aren't lefty infiltrated idiots.

appeal to authority is a logical phallacy,
So you cant name any, You cant find any medical or psychiatric body to agree ith you.
Personally I am not a huge distance from you on this issue. But I dont pretend to be an expert like you.

So you cant name any, You cant find any medical or psychiatric body to agree ith you.
Personally I am not a huge distance from you on this issue. But I dont pretend to be an expert like you.

We do not need any “experts” to tell us that what we can directly observe and prove is incorrect.

Every sane person knows how women differ from men, and why these differences matter.

There is something seriously wrong with anyone who doesn't understand these distinctions, or why they are important, and there is certainly something seriously wrong with anyone who trusts any “experts” that support this denial.

I don't care what credentials any “expert” has, that tries to tell me that • + • = ••••••••••, nor how well-respected or trusted that “expert” is. If an “expert” tries to tell me something that I can directly observe and prove to be bullshit, then that “expert” is no expert at all, and has no credibility whatsoever.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” — George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Any “expert” that denies the biological distinctions between men and women is full of shit. So are you, if you give any credibility to any such “expert”.

We do not need any “experts” to tell us that what we can directly observe and prove is incorrect.

Every sane person knows how women differ from men, and why these differences matter.

There is something seriously wrong with anyone who doesn't understand these distinctions, or why they are important, and there is certainly something seriously wrong with anyone who trusts any “experts” that support this denial.

I don't care what credentials any “expert” has, that tries to tell me that • + • = ••••••••••, nor how well-respected or trusted that “expert” is. If an “expert” tries to tell me something that I can directly observe and prove to be bullshit, then that “expert” is no expert at all, and has no credibility whatsoever.

“The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.” — George Orwell, Nineteen Eighty-Four

Any “expert” that denies the biological distinctions between men and women is full of shit. So are you, if you give any credibility to any such “expert”.
You knock nails in wood. Why would I take any medical advice from you ? I would prefer to listen to the people who have studied these things.
None of them agree with you.

You knock nails in wood. Why would I take any medical advice from you ? I would prefer to listen to the people who have studied these things.
Psychologists are some of the most mentally ill.

Our findings show that, far from being immune to the conditions they treat in others, psychologists grapple with mental health difficulties or illnesses just as much as their patients do.

I have personal experience with these so-called psychologist 'experts.' These charlatans would have put my son away when he was 5 years old because at birth, he was deprived of oxygen. They wanted us to put him in a mental facility. I told them to pound salt and today, he has a job, drives a car and is a functioning part of society. Fuck all of them and screw anyone who believes their bullshit.

I'm an electrician, not a carpenter, though my trade does require some basic competency in a few other trades' skills, including basic carpentry. I've had a few other major professions before this, involving a wide range of other skills and knowledge than what I use in this profession.

From what lofty procession do you look down on me for mine? What do you do for a living?

This isn't the first time you've tried to attack me based on my profession, and you have never answered what your profession is, that you should think that it makes you any better than I?

Well Bob if you were academically gifted ,or even applied yourself in school, you would have a better job with better working conditions.

I'm an electrician, not a carpenter, though my trade does require some basic competency in a few other trades' skills, including basic carpentry. I've had a few other major professions before this, involving a wide range of other skills and knowledge than what I use in this profession.

From what lofty procession do you look down on me for mine? What do you do for a living?

This isn't the first time you've tried to attack me based on my profession, and you have never answered what your profession is, that you should think that it makes you any better than I?

I'll bet Tommy has never knocked a nail into wood.

I'll bet Tommy has never knocked a nail into wood.

Probably not. It seems unlikely that he's ever done anything involving any of the skills or knowledge that I have used in any of my professions.

It seems unlikely that he's ever done anything in his life to contribute to society. He seems to think that being a parasitic welfare leech makes him more noble than anyone who has a real job.

Any one I find you would call a bunch of religious nuts.

And with how our "experts" are acting on various issues like COVID, crime and inflation, appealing to their authority is pretty stupid.

Which part of the medical profession did you study ?

Any one I find you would call a bunch of religious nuts.

And with how our "experts" are acting on various issues like COVID, crime and inflation, appealing to their authority is pretty stupid.
You would not ask a taxi driver to perform heart surgery. Why is this different.?
You are also arguing against parental choice here. I thought that was a sacred cow for the right.

You would not ask a taxi driver to perform heart surgery. Why is this different.?
You are also arguing against parental choice here. I thought that was a sacred cow for the right.

Heart surgery is a technical skill, a motor skill coupled with experience and expertise.

Saying a kid is better off having her breasts chopped off at 15 due to mental health isn't in the same league.

So parents should be able to beat their children?

No right is absolute, as many say.

Heart surgery is a technical skill, a motor skill coupled with experience and expertise.

Saying a kid is better off having her breasts chopped off at 15 due to mental health isn't in the same league.

So parents should be able to beat their children?

No right is absolute, as many say.
Your expertise in the matter is a long way behind EVERY American medical body. You are just displaying FEELZ.
And that is all you have.

Your expertise in the matter is a long way behind EVERY American medical body. You are just displaying FEELZ.
And that is all you have.

Experts used to crow about eugenics and measuring skulls for racial categorizing, about balancing 4 humors.

Forum List

Back