Johnny Depp goes full liberal and hopes to be first actor to assassinate a Pres. since J.W. Booth

yeah you are a troll loser
Jon.You hurt my feelings.
NAWW! Just kidding, actually now I know, since I'm new here, that you are a psychopath, not worth replying to!
AND you gave me a yuuuuuuuge laugh
Golly Gee Whiz! I think I'll go finish washing the peppers from my garden.So I can have my LOSER poppers and
nachos ill have later.that's here in LOSER Southern California.
God, what a cretin you are.Poor sad hick![/QUOTE]

fuck you troll

get alife and a another id --LOL

you fuck sticks are a dime a dozen

Depp drops $30k per month on wine. That's a $1000 bottle per day. How many underprivileged inner city black kids could go thru college on the money he spends on wine? Typical hypocritical liberal douche bag.
Sudden concern for poor black kids.
Obviously none from Depp. No problem though, eh? It's his money and he's free to spend it as he pleases. Amirite?

Liberals want black-only graduations, a day without white people, and now they apparently want the Confederacy to rise again.

Typical of a tolerant libtard wanting people who disagree with their agenda to die. Hmm where have I seen that Ideology before? Oh right, Islam. I hope that shit head Depp's career takes a nose dive just like Griffin's did.

Mr. Depp had a very large fan base and almost assuredly one of those fan is a donut short of a dozen. Anybody remember John Hinckley Jr? He's the guy who tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan to impress Jody Foster. Mr. Depp and the rest of Hollyweird should be careful what they say because they might just find themselves wrapped up in an assassination attempt by some nut job they directly or indirectly provoked.

Mr. Depp had a very large fan base and almost assuredly one of those fan is a donut short of a dozen. Anybody remember John Hinckley Jr? He's the guy who tried to assassinate Ronald Reagan to impress Jody Foster. Mr. Depp and the rest of Hollyweird should be careful what they say because they might just find themselves wrapped up in an assassination attempt by some nut job they directly or indirectly provoked.
And what did Jody Foster do to "set off" John Hinckley?

Ha ha! So funny! Fuck them POS turds! :mad:

That shit ain't funny motherfuckers.

What if y'all started getting hunted, aye? By people that actually hunt.

Not so funny now, is it? You wanna step out to pick up your paper and catch a broadhead through the neck? No? STFU then.
Maybe it's time for these Hollywood fags to get a taste of their own medicine. We have crackpots on our side willing to do the deed. Count on it.
What are you waiting for?

Depp drops $30k per month on wine. That's a $1000 bottle per day. How many underprivileged inner city black kids could go thru college on the money he spends on wine? Typical hypocritical liberal douche bag.
Sudden concern for poor black kids.
Obviously none from Depp. No problem though, eh? It's his money and he's free to spend it as he pleases. Amirite?

You are indeed right. He can spend (waste) his money how ever he chooses. And I am free to observe the way he spends it and point out how hypocritical I think he is behaving.

He can say whatever he wants.

No he can't, stupid.

Well obviously he can, since there's all these butthurt threads about it.

Ok, let's see him falsely yell 'FIRE!' in a crowded theater.
Because...to a snowflake...this would be the same thing. Asking about the last time an actor assassinating a President will cause people to run panicking from a crowded theater.

What would be your response if Ted Nugent asked an audience when was the last time a black man was hung from a tree while BO was president?

And what did Jody Foster do to "set off" John Hinckley?

Good point. Foster did nothing to set Hinckley off but Depp has gone above and beyond to set one of his crazed fans off. He deliberately made a suggestion that an actor, Himself, should assassinate Trump like Booth assassinated Lincoln. I'd even go as far as to say that should one of Depp's fans make an attempt on Trumps life, that Depp himself will find himself to some degree responsible. The Prosecution may even claim that he did so on purpose, knowing one of his fans might react, thus bringing his comment to fruition that the time had come for another actor to assassinate another President.

I don't suppose Depp has considered what happened to the conspirators of the Lincoln assassination. I think Mr. Depp needs a history lesson. Booth found himself surrounded in a burning barn where he was shot, but the rest were all hunted down and captured then hung by the neck until dead. Even Mary Surratt was hung although most thought she would get a stay of execution because she was a woman and have her sentence commuted to life in prison. Nope, she was hung anyway, but her skirts were tied together to protect her womanly modesty while she swung. Even Dr. Mudd, who set Booths broken leg, did Jail time for not reporting Booth had been at Mudd's house. No the United States doesn't take the assassination of a President lightly and Depp would do well to remember that.

Whoa geeze. Even the BBC took it as Depp threatening an assassination attempt Johnny Depp appears to threaten an assassination attempt on Donald Trump at Glastonbury. Glastonbury 2017: Johnny Depp hints at Trump 'assassination' - BBC News pic.twitter.com/T2vwPBoXSj
— BBC News Ents Team (@BBCNewsEnts) June 23, 2017
Johnny Depp: 'When Was the Last Time an Actor Assassinated a President?'
"Johnny Depp appears to threaten an assassination attempt on Donald Trump"
"Johnny Depp hints at Trump 'assassination'"
Hints at .. Appears to LOL
There is no hint here just a Flat out Call for Murder
On Facebook, Trump's Longtime Butler Calls for Obama to Be Killed ...
hqdefault.jpg
3214445E00000578-3486416-image-a-54_1457657027233.jpg

What would be your response if Ted Nugent asked an audience when was the last time a black man was hung from a tree while BO was president?
Trump 's own long time Butler called for Obama to be murdered
I don't recall that- can you provide a link?
Donald Trump's butler investigated by Secret Service for 'racist threats ..
May 12, 2016 - The Secret Service has confirmed it will investigate comments made by Donald Trump's longtime butler calling for President Obama to be killed ...

Trump 's own long time Butler called for Obama to be murdered

Never mind, I found it myself. Secret service reportedly investigated it. Think ole Johnny will get investigated?
Johnny is on his own this was a Trump associate...he just had Ted Nugent as a Special White House guest...Nugent of course is known for having threatened to kill both Hillary Clinton and Obama with his machine gun ...and for calling Obama a sub human mongrel

Forum List

Back