John Mellencamp releases new song ‘The Eyes of Portland’ hits home for locals: ‘Land of plenty where nothing gets done’

We know what the Democrats were 100 years ago, but there`s no denying who wears the sheets and hoods today. I`ll do your homework for you..again. Lincoln was a Republican and that`s why the former slave holding white trash were Democrats. The Repubs now have a firm hold on our white trash. Lucky you.
You left out Whigs and Indians along with Repubs that owned slaves also, if you can't see the Repubs waiving the confederate flag you might want to get glasses if you have not blinded yerself with denial.

William McKinley a Republican president in 1900, UN treaty signed by Richard Nixon, a Republican, Drug War push by Reagan a Republican.
the first drug law of any note was the Harrison Act signed into law by leftist hero Woodrow Wilson, cap off the 20th century with xiden and clinton’s 94 bill

Remove the blue cities in red sates that have a higher concentration of black residents, and the majority of the murder and crime would disappear.

I wonder if the day will ever come that the left and blacks acknowledge that the Dimocrat's "great society" programs have caused most all of the inner city crime?
Those programs have destroyed the family unit, and for decades now we have had black kids growing up with no father in the home, and kids allowed to roam the streets.
What did they expect would happen?

We know what the Democrats were 100 years ago, but there`s no denying who wears the sheets and hoods today. I`ll do your homework for you..again. Lincoln was a Republican and that`s why the former slave holding white trash were Democrats. The Repubs now have a firm hold on our white trash. Lucky you.
The only thing dems have changed is they no longer use their darkies for picking cotton now it's votes.

If you don`t understand why the "darkies" don`t support the same party that the Klan supports...that`s on you. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's on you!

1685483925143.png

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmm, you're stupid if you think you are safer in the big blue cities like Chicago. You're probably 100 times more likely to be killed in a big blue city than in bumfuck, Iowa.
My favorite song of John cougars is the authority song.it’s head and shoulders His best miles better than all his others IMO.

This is about John cougars songs how the hell did we get on the topic of the Dems people.

Forum List

Back