John Meadows, world famous bodybuilder, dead 'unexpectedly' at 49

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
nice bod. i follow bodybuilders religiously

E8WOJvdX0AEhtR1

Roids are so bad for your heart. These guys do not get blood work done as they should. Shit will kill you fast.

I think having too much muscle is almost as bad as being obese. The internal organs of the body can support a limited amount of body mass whether it is muscle or fat.

Prayers up for the family and loved ones of Mr Meadows. My mother passed away at age 47 from nicotine usage that caused an aneurism to burst in her brain. My younger siblings weren't even teenagers yet, and I will never have a better friend than she was to me. Tears in heaven fall when youngsters lose a parent. Of that I' m sure.

I think having too much muscle is almost as bad as being obese. The internal organs of the body can support a limited amount of body mass whether it is muscle or fat.

I agree. I've noticed a number of really bulky guys like this, dying young over the years, almost as though they were terribly obese.

nice bod. i follow bodybuilders religiously

E8WOJvdX0AEhtR1

Nice body, you say OP?

With all respect, I don't find that nice at all, I find it rather disgusting and totally off putting.

My personal opinion.

RIP.

Forum List

Back