Crazy Stat Olympic Statistic

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
If the US Women constituted their own delegation; they would be in the top 5 of the medal count. 66 medals won by women would put them ahead of most other nations!!!!

"
If U.S. women were their own country, they would have finished fourth in the Olympic medal count, ahead of Great Britain, Japan, Australia, Germany and nearly 200 other countries, and behind only the entire U.S. team, China and the Russian Olympic Committee.

Of Team USA’s 113 medals at these Games, 66 were won by women and 41 were won by men. (Six of the medals were won in mixed events featuring male and female athletes.)"

This is usually the spot where some loser says something snarky. For once in your miserable lives, can't you just congratulate someone? I'm guessing not.

If the US Women constituted their own delegation; they would be in the top 5 of the medal count. 66 medals won by women would put them ahead of most other nations!!!!

"
If U.S. women were their own country, they would have finished fourth in the Olympic medal count, ahead of Great Britain, Japan, Australia, Germany and nearly 200 other countries, and behind only the entire U.S. team, China and the Russian Olympic Committee.

Of Team USA’s 113 medals at these Games, 66 were won by women and 41 were won by men. (Six of the medals were won in mixed events featuring male and female athletes.)"

This is usually the spot where some loser says something snarky. For once in your miserable lives, can't you just congratulate someone? I'm guessing not.
I remember when Title IX passed and they started setting aside college scholarships for women.
It was openly mocked by Conservatives. Why take a scholarship away from a deserving male for women’s sports?

Now, 60 percent of Olympic medals went to our women.

Last edited:
I remember when Title IX passed and they started setting aside college scholarships for women.
It was openly mocked by Conservatives. Why take a scholarship away from a deserving make for women’s sports?

Now, 60 percent of Olympic medals went to our women.
Yep.

But what is more important to remember about Title IX...it wasn't just for sports. Sports underwent the most visible transformation. But it was for equal opportunities across the board.

That you CLAIM to support women athletes while supporting Biden and the democrats proves you actually do not support women at all. I don't watch sports.
Then what are you doing on this thread?

You do have better things to do don't you? Apparently not. I'm glad you did prove that all you can add to a discussion is snarky comments.

PS: The President of the US has zero bearing on the make up of the US Olympic team.

He does
Then what are you doing on this thread?

You do have better things to do don't you? Apparently not. I'm glad you did prove that all you can add to a discussion is snarky comments.

PS: The President of the US has zero bearing on the make up of the US Olympic team.
he does however OPENLY VOCALLY SUPPORT allowing men on women's teams and yes, he actually determines what his executive agencies do in supporting HIS view on who is protected by US LAW.

I see the results as my room mate keeps FOX News on 24/7 and I read the threads here. AT home I never watch the news. Seeing as how I have a daughter and 2 granddaughters I am interested in somethings dealing with women and will respond.

He does

he does however OPENLY VOCALLY SUPPORT allowing men on women's teams and yes, he actually determines what his executive agencies do in supporting HIS view on who is protected by US LAW.

I see the results as my room mate keeps FOX News on 24/7 and I read the threads here. AT home I never watch the news. Seeing as how I have a daughter and 2 granddaughters I am interested in somethings dealing with women and will respond.
How many men are currently playing on women’s teams?
Red Herring

Who knows Biden already threatened the states that enforce the ban on men in women sports and openly said he supports transgenders in women sports to INCLUDE the OLYPMICS
Red Herring to smear women’s sports
You have diverted this thread enough

Forum List

Back