John Mccain As President?

Lithdq

Sep 13, 2014
What do you think about candidacy in 2016? He will be 80 years old, but he's an active politican, so that's no problem.

Good heavens no. You elect him President and you can pretty much go right ahead and triple our military involvement around the world. Thankfully there is very little chance of this ever coming to pass.

Is it John McCain's turn? Democrats have a wheel, like wheel of fortune. They spin it and whoever comes up is who the democrats attack. They have to right now because there's no actual republican candidate. Demonrats get to try out all their little arguments to see what will work best when they have a real enemy.

Who will be next on the wheel of fortune? Bobby Jindal perhaps, or maybe they will go all in on Phil Robertson.

The guy can't even lift his arms up all the way. The GOP doesn't have anyone who's not a cripple or who doesn't wear magic underwear? :D

What do you think about candidacy in 2016? He will be 80 years old, but he's an active politican, so that's no problem.
Well, better than Jeb or Hillary, but still not as good as the anti-Christ.

President? Of the Shuffleboard Club maybe. Assuming no one else in the club is ambulatory.

I think 80 is too old. But mostly I think the man who thought Sarah Palin would be a good running mate for the president and vice president ticket is not someone who should ever be US president. Maybe Guatemala.

oh geezus.....the guy is half dead now.....being President is a very stressful job....he wouldnt last through his first term....i would not even consider the guy just like i did last time....if your over 70.....forget it....

john-mcclane-die-hard-4.jpg

John McClane for President

Forum List

Back