In Case You Missed It: Cop Testifies Against The Stop And Frisk Law

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Pedro Serrano NYPD Stop and Frisk NYPD Officer Reveals Recording Of Superior Mandating Stop And Frisks For 14-21 Year Old Black Males News One

NYPD Officer’s Secret Taping Reveals Superior Ordered Him To Stop And Frisk Black Males Ages 14-21

Officer Pedro Serrano (pictured), who also testified in Manhattan Federal Court Wednesday, secretly recorded deputy inspector Christopher McCormack telling him to stop “the right people, the right time, the right location,” at a Bronx precinct.

“He meant Black and Hispanics,” Serrano testified on the stand Thursday. Serrano can be heard voicing that suspicion on the tape:

“So what am I supposed to do: Stop every Black and Hispanic?”

McCormack is heard saying in response:

“I have no problem telling you this. Male blacks. And I told you at roll call, and I have no problem [to] tell you this, male Blacks 14 to 21.”

McCormack also told Serrano to mainly focus on the borough’s Mott Haven neighborhood, where “robberies and grand larcenies” are apparently the norm.

Serrano said he recorded McCormack because he had received unsatisfactory performance reviews for failing to meet an alleged monthly quota: 20 summonses and five stop and frisks. Since speaking out, Serrano says his fellow officers have ostracized him as a “rat.” Serrano also claimed the quotas were backed by the Patrolman’s Benevolent Association.

Even though the recording lends credence to the argument that stop and frisk targets minorities, city lawyer Brenda Cooke got Serrano to admit that McCormack never told him to stop all Blacks and Hispanics.

“Those specific words, no,” he said.

I missed this being covered in the news but you know what I did find out?

The infamous Grumpy Cat is celebrating Halloween with her very own Jack-O-Lantern. The famous feline, whose real name is Tardar Sauce, came face to face with a pumpkin carved to look just like her in Surprise. The Grump-kin was carved by famed sculptor Ray Villafane, who's been called the Michelangelo of pumpkin carving. 10/2/14

Grumpy Cat meets Grumpkin - Atlanta News Weather Traffic and Sports FOX 5

That's how any Criminal, Mafia Gang would communicate with each other. Cops are no different.

Mafia 1: "You gonna bring the thing?"
Mafia 2: "Yeah, I got it."
Mafia 1: "You got any bullets for the thing?"

When Investigators say he had a gun, Mafia 1 will just say:

"I never said nutin' bout no gun!"

That's how any Criminal, Mafia Gang would communicate with each other. Cops are no different.

Mafia 1: "You gonna bring the thing?"
Mafia 2: "Yeah, I got it."
Mafia 1: "You got any bullets for the thing?"

When Investigators say he had a gun, Mafia 1 will just say:

"I never said nutin' bout no gun!"

LOL....Right! "not those specific words" is a weak ass excuse

That officer's career is likely over, thankfully. Stop and Frisk is the sort of Law Enforcement approach we need more of in this country so far as I'm concerned.

There are a higher percentage of blacks in prison than whites. That's suppose to be because of discrimination.

Blacks, especially poorly dressed blacks, have a harder time getting a cab to stop than whites, especially well dressed whites. That's suppose to be because of discrimination.

But, this occurs even when the majority of the cab drivers are black. Another explanation could be -
1) Blacks, especially poorly dressed blacks, tip less than well dressed whites.
2) They rob cab drivers less than well dressed whites.
3) The want to go to bad, dangerous neighborhoods more than well dressed whites.

The fact that I'm saying this means I must be racist. But, instead of blaming blacks for robbing cabbies, and tipping poorly, we hear about "institutional racism" and other such whining.

The reason they want 14-21 year old blacks stopped and frisked is because they are the ones who carry guns and rob people. Get over it.

[QUOTE="ClosedCaption, post: 9903497, member: 25032"Freedom!

....Is something I don't and never have believed in. Law and Order is. If you can't live by Society's rules you have no place in Society and it is Law Enforcement's job to root you out by whatever means are necessary.[/QUOTE]

Thats the thing about Stop and Frisk. You are for it even tho it has no rules to follow. So someone walking down the street who hasnt broken any of societies rules right should be infringed on because of what?

There are a higher percentage of blacks in prison than whites. That's suppose to be because of discrimination.

Blacks, especially poorly dressed blacks, have a harder time getting a cab to stop than whites, especially well dressed whites. That's suppose to be because of discrimination.

But, this occurs even when the majority of the cab drivers are black. Another explanation could be -
1) Blacks, especially poorly dressed blacks, tip less than well dressed whites.
2) They rob cab drivers less than well dressed whites.
3) The want to go to bad, dangerous neighborhoods more than well dressed whites.

The fact that I'm saying this means I must be racist. But, instead of blaming blacks for robbing cabbies, and tipping poorly, we hear about "institutional racism" and other such whining.

The reason they want 14-21 year old blacks stopped and frisked is because they are the ones who carry guns and rob people. Get over it.

Probable cause is the legal standard by which a police officer has the right to make an arrest, conduct a personal or property search, or obtain a warrant for arrest. While many factors contribute to a police officer’s level of authority in a given situation, probable cause requires facts or evidence that would lead a reasonable person to believe that a suspect has committed a crime.

That's the thing about Stop and Frisk. You are for it even tho it has no rules to follow. So someone walking down the street who hasn't broken any of societies rules right should be infringed on because of what?

Because they are a potential criminal. Who knows if they are carrying illegal items, drugs, etc..... who knows that they don't have an outstanding warrant or unpaid tickets.

That's the thing about Stop and Frisk. You are for it even tho it has no rules to follow. So someone walking down the street who hasn't broken any of societies rules right should be infringed on because of what?

Because they are a potential criminal. Who knows if they are carrying illegal items, drugs, etc..... who knows that they don't have an outstanding warrant or unpaid tickets.

You're stupid

You're stupid

I'll take that as a compliment coming from you. Sticks and stones may break my bones but no words will ever hurt me.

I've been insulted much more vehemently by people I have much greater respect for than you or anyone here for more than four decades. Means nothing to me.

Really, I mean, who needs civil rights and a Constitution?

A Constitution, yes. Just not the incredibly naive one thus country used to operate under and now just ignores.

Civil Rights, in fact ANY Rights, are unnecessary. They need to be replaced with Privileges handed out to those who have proven their ability to live life properly.

A Constitution, yes. Just not the incredibly naive one thus country used to operate under and now just ignores.

Civil Rights, in fact ANY Rights, are unnecessary. They need to be replaced with Privileges handed out to those who have proven their ability to live life properly.

And when those who decide who is living life properly decide you're not one of them?

That officer's career is likely over, thankfully. Stop and Frisk is the sort of Law Enforcement approach we need more of in this country so far as I'm concerned.

Its a lost cause. I was going to explain to him how America was built on the acknowledgement that its citizens have rights and why...but he's just a simple sycophant or authoritarian. So he'll excuse any action by law enforcement

..until it happens to him of course

Forum List

Back